Right Stuf Sale Thread (33-40% off Bandai Entertainment) ENDS 11/10

StarKnightX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
234 (100%)
This thread will be for posting and discussing the various sales and specials that the anime and manga website "The Right Stuf" offers.

*Free shipping @ $49 for U.S. and $150 for Canada*

Shawne's Daily Deals (07/21):

Current Store/Studio Sale: Save Up to 33-40% OFF Yen Bandai Entertainment

Discover stellar deals on Blu-ray, DVDs, CDs, books and more from Bandai Entertainment – from hot new releases, like Star Driver, the Haruhi Suzumiya movie, Tekken: Blood Vengeance and Tales of the Abyss, to fan favorites, including Gundam, K-ON!, Gurren Lagann, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time and much more!
From now through November 10, the "your price" listed is the price you pay – no coupon code required – and these new prices represent a savings of at least 40% OFF the retail prices of all Blu-ray and DVD titles and at least 33% OFF the retail prices on merchandise from Bandai Entertainment! (This includes items that are pre-order, in stock, on order and special order!)

Just be sure to place your orders before 11:59 p.m. CT on November 10, 2011!

REMEMBER: If you're a Got Anime member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 46% OFF the MSRP on DVDs and Blu-ray and up to 40% OFF on merchandise from Bandai Entertainment. Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)

* Not sure which products are included in the sale? To get started, just click on the "Stellar Deals" graphic on RightStuf.com: It will take you to a list of all of the Bandai Entertainment items we carry! (Please note: No other coupons may be used in conjunction with this sale. This sale event may not be applied to pre-existing orders. Also, Bargain Bin and Weekly Special items are not eligible for this sale because they're already awesome deals, and this will be noted on the individual product pages for these items!)​

Master list of sale items!

Other Notable Items on Sale:
(Book Bargain Bin)
(DVD Bargain Bin)
(Novel Bargain Bin)
(Other Merchandise Bargain Bin)
(Weekly Specials)

Past Sales (Included for reference):
40% off Section23 , Sentai Filmworks and Switchblade Pictures (10/17 - 10/27)
33% off Dark Horse {10/13 - 10/17}
40% off Funimation {9/26 - 10/13}
33% off Kodansha and Del Rey {9/15 - 9/26}
50% off Media Blasters , Tokyo Shock , Shriek Show , Kitty Media (9/12 - 9/15)
33% off Yen Press {9/1 - 9/12}
35% off Ya Entertainment {8/29 - 9/1}
46% off DC Comics Animation {8/25 - 8/29}
33% off Vertical Inc. {8/22 - 8/25}
68% off Classic (American) Animation {8/18 - 8/22}
30% off 801 Media and Project H {ADULT} (8/15 - 8/18)
50% off Select Funimation Titles (8/4 - 8/15)
40% off Manga Entertainment (8/1 - 8/4)
30% off Pre-orders (7/21 - 8/1)
33% off Seven Seas (7/18 - 7/21)
33-40% off Bandai Entertainment (7/7 - 7/18)
33% off Icarus Publishing {ADULT} (7/5 - 7/7)
10% off standard price on in-stock items {Summer Clearance} (6/23 - 7/5)
30% off Digital Manga Publishing (6/20 - 6/23)
40% off Section23 , Sentai Filmworks and Switchblade Pictures (6/9 - 6/20)
40% off DC Universe Animation (6/6 - 6/9)
33% off Viz Media (05/26-06/06)
40% off Funimation (05/12 - 05/26)
40% off Viz Media DVDs (5/2 - 5/12)
30% off Udon Media (4/28 - 5/2)
33% off Stone Bridge Press (4/25 - 4/28)
32% off All In-Stock Items (4/14 - 4/25)
33% off Dark Horse (4/11 - 4/14)
33-40% off Media Blasters , Tokyo Shock , Shriek Show , Kitty Media (3/31 - 4/11)
33% off Ya Entertainment (3/28 - 3/31)
50% off Funimation SAVE Editions (3/24 - 3/31)
33% off Yen Press (3/17 - 3/28)
40% off Nozomi and Critical Mass Video (3/14 - 3/17)
33% off Del Rey and Kodansha (3/3 - 3/14)
33% off Tai Seng (2/28 - 3/3)
33-40% off Bandai Entertainment (2/17 - 2/28)
33% off Vertical (2/14 - 2/17)
40% off Section23 , Sentai Filmworks and Switchblade Pictures (2/3 - 2/14)
40% off Funimation (1/20 - 2/3)
40% off Manga Entertainment (1/17 - 1/20)
33% off Tokyopop (1/6 - 1/17)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lilman']I think Bandai mentioned that they need sales of S2 to be good in the west. Hopefully this will lead to production of (a better) S3 (if there is enough source material for it, I haven't checked out the Haruhi manga yet nor do I know much S1+2 have covered from the manga).[/QUOTE]

That's a horrible way of thinking. I doubt the Haruhi production committee is getting any of the money you're spending on the second season given how anime licenses usually work, but that's not the main problem with that line of thinking. You should never buy something with the hope that it will help a company do something else. This isn't a charity, and they don't particularly care about you, the individual. These are all businesses looking to make a profit. Buy what you like and don't buy what you don't like.

If you want to throw some money to Bandai, then buy Kannagi because it's fantastic. It's the best looking anime DVD that I own, it has the best subtitles out of any other anime DVD that I own, and it's a fun show.

[quote name='Razzuel']That's a horrible way of thinking. I doubt the Haruhi production committee is getting any of the money you're spending on the second season given how anime licenses usually work, but that's not the main problem with that line of thinking. You should never buy something with the hope that it will help a company do something else. This isn't a charity, and they don't particularly care about you, the individual. These are all businesses looking to make a profit. Buy what you like and don't buy what you don't like.[/QUOTE]
I agree, that's a horrible way of thinking. That's not the reason I'm buying S2; I'm buying it because I really enjoyed S1 and so I want to see more Haruhi. I also like supporting anime series that get English dubs because I think too much money is lost due to the wide spread of anime fan-sub streaming. So whenever a series I'm interested in heads over to the west I almost always pick it up. I'm not trying to support Bandai in particular, but I do want to support English dub companies and series that I like.

[quote name='Razzuel']If you want to throw some money to Bandai, then buy Kannagi because it's fantastic. It's the best looking anime DVD that I own, it has the best subtitles out of any other anime DVD that I own, and it's a fun show.[/QUOTE]
I was looking at that one, I might pick it up before the sale ends. I only hesitated on it because it isn't English dub. I watch anime at night and (for personal reasons) I can't be reading that late. Thanks for the rec :)

[quote name='Razzuel']eight of the 14 episodes are identical[/QUOTE]
Either you've never seen it or you need to look up the definition of identical. =P

[quote name='ChibiJosh']Either you've never seen it or you need to look up the definition of identical. =P[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen it nor do I want to, but you're just arguing semantics at this point, which is a bit silly, haha. From what I've heard, they're similar enough to the point at which I feel comfortable calling them identical, even if there are ever so slight differences between them.

What adjective would you use instead?

[quote name='Razzuel']you're just arguing semantics at this point, which is a bit silly, haha. [/QUOTE]
Not really. Arguing semantics would be like arguing that something is 'huge' when someone just called it 'big' because there isn't a clear distinction between where big ends and huge begins. This is more like you calling a banana orange and me arguing that it's yellow. While orange is right next to the yellow on the spectrum, there is a clear distinction.
Identical is exactly the same, so there is no leeway there. Something is either identical or it's not.

I BS'd all that, but it sounds good enough.

Haruhi s2 has 2 great episodes, 4 good ones, and 8 terribad ones. At that ratio, and with no extras, you'd be insane to buy it for any price over $20.

[quote name='ChibiJosh']Not really. Arguing semantics would be like arguing that something is 'huge' when someone just called it 'big' because there isn't a clear distinction between where big ends and huge begins. This is more like you calling a banana orange and me arguing that it's yellow. While orange is right next to the yellow on the spectrum, there is a clear distinction.
Identical is exactly the same, so there is no leeway there. Something is either identical or it's not.

I BS'd all that, but it sounds good enough.
[/QUOTE]

You know what? We could continue this war of words ad infinitum, but how about we both agree that we both lose, and we both agree that the Endless Eight are terrible episodes?

[quote name='Razzuel']You know what? We could continue this war of words ad infinitum, but how about we both agree that we both lose, and we both agree that the Endless Eight are terrible episodes?[/QUOTE]
You aren't much fun, ya know.

I liked Haruhi season 2, even with the endless eight. It was annoying, but not too bad to watch once a week. I'd probably kill myself if I marathoned the season, though. It's absolutely not worth more than $20, though. I'd really only buy it if it came in a set with all 26 episodes from both seasons in chronological order like it was (re)aired, and not for more than $30-35, since I already own two versions of the first season.

You guys are crazy for buying complete blind box orders.... But I love it! I'll be interested in seeing whats in the $25 boxes though. I'll willing to bet on newer releases than k-dramas. I mean, those have their own niche in an already niche market....

And since it's been mentioned nonstop for the past page, what's the deal with this infamous endless 8?

[quote name='Chronis']And since it's been mentioned nonstop for the past page, what's the deal with this infamous endless 8?[/QUOTE]

They are eight episodes that are essentially the same.

Each is redrawn and has its own voice acting, though. And one of them has a K-On! reference, so that's always fun :razz:. But it makes the season essentially 7 episodes long, so definitely not worth what they're asking...

Or you can wait for the Haruhi Blu-Ray being released in japan with all the episodes of both seasons in correct order, and it will have English subtitles. :D

And I second Razzuel's recommendation of Kannagi. GREAT SERIES! ;D

[quote name='G-Nitro']Or you can wait for the Haruhi Blu-Ray being released in japan with all the episodes of both seasons in correct order, and it will have English subtitles. :D[/QUOTE]
I found the proper episode ordering: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Melancholy_of_Haruhi_Suzumiya_episodes
I already have S1 so I'll just rip those episodes now, rip S2 when it arrives, and name them with the proper ordering. I don't care too much for blu-ray since I watch all anime through my nmt and I don't have the proper hdd setup to handle blu-ray space requirements (yet...).

[quote name='G-Nitro']And I second Razzuel's recommendation of Kannagi. GREAT SERIES! ;D[/QUOTE]
Agh, another rec for Kannagi. I really should hold back on buying more anime, especially with my backlog...

[quote name='Razzuel']I haven't seen it nor do I want to, but you're just arguing semantics at this point, which is a bit silly, haha. From what I've heard, they're similar enough to the point at which I feel comfortable calling them identical, even if there are ever so slight differences between them.

What adjective would you use instead?[/QUOTE]
How can you say 8 of 14 are identical when you haven't seen them?

[quote name='lilman']
Agh, another rec for Kannagi. I really should hold back on buying more anime, especially with my backlog...[/QUOTE]

It's not that good. ._.

[quote name='styl3s']How can you say 8 of 14 are identical when you haven't seen them?[/QUOTE]

I don't have to see them to know what they are; I've read enough information on the Endless Eight to know what they entail.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']It's not that good. ._.[/QUOTE]

Don't listen to him.

I appreciate Endless 8 for attempting to express subtlety in anime. The eps are identical if you have ADD, sure. It's not about the plot, which doesn't change between eps. It's about the characters, the grim shock of Haruhi's power manifested and feeling helpless as Kyon
and especially Yuki -- who goes through what the viewer goes through except 1000x worse
. Of course this turns off many, but the ways in which the show bucks expectations works for me.

[quote name='Razzuel']They are eight episodes that are essentially the same.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i get that but I just don't get why....

[quote name='surak']I appreciate Endless 8 for attempting to express subtlety in anime. The eps are identical if you have ADD, sure. It's not about the plot, which doesn't change between eps. It's about the characters, the grim shock of Haruhi's power manifested and feeling helpless as Kyon
and especially Yuki -- who goes through what the viewer goes through except 1000x worse
. Of course this turns off many, but the ways in which the show bucks expectations works for me.[/QUOTE]

Endless 8 was absolute shit. You're right though, the episodes aren't identical; they get progressively worse. For me to say this, even though you see Haruhi in a bathing suit every episode, says something about the level of fail it contains. Please understand that this is coming from someone whose favorite anime is TMoHS and whose favorite character is Haruhi.

Funny story. Kyon used to be my favorite male character, but after this shitty season he doesn't even rate top ten. Buy it if you must, to say you did, but pretending to like it just because you spent a lot of time watching it? I think it's time to admit that you made a bad investment and move on...

[quote name='Chronis']Yeah, i get that but I just don't get why....[/QUOTE]

Haruhi and friends are stuck in a time loop. Sounds great, right? Wrong.

If you want to watch an amazing show that does time loops right, then watch The Tatami Galaxy. It's fucking fantastic.

All right. Here, let me break it down for you. Spoilers, I guess, though it's not like it really matters...

So Haruhi & Co. hit breaktime! Since they're out of school, they just gotta have fun, right?

First episode, they have fun 'n shit. They go to the pool and we get to see some tits and ass. At this point, I thought, "I don't care what anyone says. Tits and ass straight across eight episodes? You'd have to be gay to not want to watch this!" Little did I know, I would be cursing my heterosexuality seven episodes later.

Other activities occur and they're all boring, but okay enough to watch. I figure, "All right. This would be a pretty decent filler episode. So, next episode the plot'll start and this will be really great."

What the fuck was I thinking?

One "pretty decent" filler episode turned into eight terribad episodes. Filler is meant to be seen once, and this was definitely not once. The one new thing that episode 2 brings us is that Kyon realizes that he's stuck in a time loop and has been for the 5000000 years or something equally ridiculous. Rather than try to stop it, he doesn't do anything, leaving it up to his next retarded incarnation. Yes, rather than save Yuki the pain of having to live through all that shit (because she actually retains her memory, but can't do anything about the situation), he just says "fuck it" and leaves it up to someone else to fix. He even knows the correct way to fix the loop is to complete Haruhi's summer and make her not have any regrets. What a cunt.

Oh, BTW, nobody's actions change from episode 2 up until episode 8, when the only change occurs in the last 3 minutes. So you get to see filler after filler with stupid character interaction after stupid interaction.

So what does the final episode bring us? Why, we get to find out how Kyon & co. break out of the time loop! How? Well, Kyon invites Haruhi to do homework with them. Yes, because Haruhi is the only person with her head on right when it comes to academics, she never fucked up her life so badly that she had to do everything last minute like the fuckwits she hangs around with do. By having everyone copy off her homework, Haruhi's summer is complete and the time loop ends.

Yes, really.

Does this ignore the fact that at the end of every episode, before leaving, Haruhi implies that she has her own agenda for tomorrow, as she beggingly looks around at everyone, hoping they'd disagree with her suggestion to have a day off from fun activities? Why yes, YES IT fuckING DOES.

So how exactly did taking advantage of Haruhi's friendship in order to get the retards' homework complete make Haruhi super happy, even though she didn't get what she actually wanted? Well, it's because the producers simply didn't give a shit. And that's the moral of this season.

There's your Endless 8. You're welcome. I just saved you 3.5 hours of your life.

It's really not so bad one week at a time... I appreciated the subtle differences each episodes, but I'm in the minority here. Again, though, I wouldn't pay more than $20 for this set, and that's pushing it. I'd say my favorite part of endless eight is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpAEd17Tdro

[quote name='DarkSageRK']
He even knows the correct way to fix the loop is to complete Haruhi's summer and make her not have any regrets. What a cunt.

Oh, BTW, nobody's actions change from episode 2 up until episode 8, when the only change occurs in the last 3 minutes. So you get to see filler after filler with stupid character interaction after stupid interaction.

So what does the final episode bring us? Why, we get to find out how Kyon & co. break out of the time loop! How? Well, Kyon invites Haruhi to do homework with them. Yes, because Haruhi is the only person with her head on right when it comes to academics, she never fucked up her life so badly that she had to do everything last minute like the fuckwits she hangs around with do. By having everyone copy off her homework, Haruhi's summer is complete and the time loop ends.

Yes, really.

Does this ignore the fact that at the end of every episode, before leaving, Haruhi implies that she has her own agenda for tomorrow, as she beggingly looks around at everyone, hoping they'd disagree with her suggestion to have a day off from fun activities? Why yes, YES IT fuckING DOES.

So how exactly did taking advantage of Haruhi's friendship in order to get the retards' homework complete make Haruhi super happy, even though she didn't get what she actually wanted? Well, it's because the producers simply didn't give a shit. And that's the moral of this season.

There's your Endless 8. You're welcome. I just saved you 3.5 hours of your life.
[/QUOTE]

You missed the point of the resolution by a mile, man.
Haruhi, while having god-like powers and being good at practically everything she tries, still wants to be appreciated and included by the group. She just doesn't know how to do it in a way that isn't full of bravado. Kyon doesn't understand this because of her usually blunt outward behavior, which she normally exhibits to get everything she wants. Plus, he's too embarrassed to admit that the reason he goes along with everything is because he actually enjoys spending time with her and the SOS-dan. Wrapped up in the eons of time passing by as a loop is the core awkwardness both of them have in expressing their feelings. It's not that much of a stretch, outside the sci-fi leanings -- men and women have had trouble reading each other since forever.

Well this thread has really went off track from rightstuf deals. Hopefully some people get and post about their $25 mystery item buys, I'm very curious about them.

[quote name='lilman']Soul Eater part 4 arrived today, a full 15 days before release date (and I used economy shipping). Gotta love RightStuf

[quote name='Grico']Yeah they can be great at shipping out stuff before release date. I think I got the 1st box set of Clannad almost a month earlier than the release date.[/QUOTE]
I got Clannad After Story Collection 1 from them a good 4 weeks before release day, as well. They really are great about shipping items early if they get them from their suppliers.

Got my blind box order today.

$5 - Wedding Peach Season 1 Collection and Origin: Spirits of the Past.
$10 - Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi Tin.

I'm pretty happy with it. I doubt I will watch Wedding Peach though.

Hmmmm... I want Abenobashi, and am willing to pay $10 for it... but with my luck I'll get some show I would never ever want to watch even if it was free.

Immm... Indecisive he may still have it on his amazon seller thing for $13, his name on there is shawnek or something, you'd have to ask some of the people on here who ordered off there. Granted its the normal version of the dvds not the awesome tin.

[quote name='Indecisive Rattle']Hmmmm... I want Abenobashi, and am willing to pay $10 for it... but with my luck I'll get some show I would never ever want to watch even if it was free.[/QUOTE]

I ordered a $10 item, but I'm actually not too keen on having Abenobashi (kind hoping for that Taruto show- I don't know why.) Maybe we can work something out if that's the one I get... (when it ships, that is.)

[quote name='DuelLadyS']I ordered a $10 item, but I'm actually not too keen on having Abenobashi (kind hoping for that Taruto show- I don't know why.) Maybe we can work something out if that's the one I get... (when it ships, that is.)[/QUOTE]

I own both Abenoshi and Taruto, so I'm down for some trading should I get those in. xD

I bought some blind box items with my order last week and this is what I received today.

$5-http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/catalogmgr/us-Su-odT2RqF0ugC=/browse/item/80022/4/0/0

$25-http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/catalogmgr/us-Su-odT2RqF0ugC=/browse/item/80352/4/0/0

[quote name='G-Nitro']ew, I hope I don't get Angelic Layer for a $25 boxset, considering it can be had for $20 at best buy under a different release[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I just bought it at Best Buy a couple weeks ago... I'm worried now!

Either way, I'm watching Angelic Layer and I'm enjoying it.
It would suck though if you get it for 25, but that box is better then the white one BB offers, IMO.

I think I'm going to pick up Kannagi. Any suggestions to get my order up to free shipping? I'm currently into light-hearted (like School Rumble or Lucky Star) or mindless action (like Yu Yu Hakusho or Get Backers), and preferably English dub as I can only watch subs during the daytime. Here's MAL if it helps: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/lilman

[quote name='lilman']I think I'm going to pick up Kannagi. Any suggestions to get my order up to free shipping? I'm currently into light-hearted (like School Rumble or Lucky Star) or mindless action (like Yu Yu Hakusho or Get Backers), and preferably English dub as I can only watch subs during the daytime. Here's MAL if it helps: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/lilman[/QUOTE]

Well I was going to throw you some suggestions until you mentioned English Dubs. :p I don't know which ones are good, nor which ones have them, cuz I never pay attention to them. xD

I know Strike Witches has a dub, but I don't know how good it is.

[quote name='lilman']I think I'm going to pick up Kannagi. Any suggestions to get my order up to free shipping? I'm currently into light-hearted (like School Rumble or Lucky Star) or mindless action (like Yu Yu Hakusho or Get Backers), and preferably English dub as I can only watch subs during the daytime. Here's MAL if it helps: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/lilman[/QUOTE]

Azumanga Daioh and Pani Poni Dash are both lighthearted, and funny, and have really good dubs. Oh, I see PPD on your list, but yeah still Azumanga Daioh.

[quote name='G-Nitro']Well I was going to throw you some suggestions until you mentioned English Dubs. :p I don't know which ones are good, nor which ones have them, cuz I never pay attention to them. xD

I know Strike Witches has a dub, but I don't know how good it is.[/QUOTE]
It does, and it's in my backlog. Don't worry if you don't know if the English dub is good... if you have any recs for me that are available in English dub but you've only seen the Jap dub I'll check it out. I'm not too picky when it comes to the quality of English dub (very few English dubs have bothered me, Karin being a prime example).

[quote name='Gden']Azumanga Daioh and Pani Poni Dash are both lighthearted, and funny, and have really good dubs. Oh, I see PPD on your list, but yeah still Azumanga Daioh.[/QUOTE]
I have both of those series already. I tried Azumanga, watched 4 episodes I think, and didn't like it (I know, it seems right up my alley, but for whatever reason I wasn't feeling it. I bought the full series though so I should give it another shot). PPD is still in my backlog.

Thanks for the recs guys, please keep them coming.

[quote name='lilman']Thanks for the recs guys, please keep them coming.[/QUOTE]

You might like Stellvia, though Right Stuf is missing three of the volumes. If you can find the other three volumes somewhere else for a good price, then you should definitely get Stellvia.

I don't think this fits into your criteria, but I noticed you don't have Ghost Hunt on your list. You should definitely check out Ghost Hunt; it's pretty damn amazing.

This is very off-topic, but I went to Half Price Books this evening. They had the official Trigun boxset (looks like the individual DVDs in a box set that holds them all) for 100.00. It's on hold under this Sunday (when the 50% can be used) and 49.99 would be under market value a bit it seems. I would hate, though, if they reprint a Trigun collection. Has anything like this been announced?

Thanks for any help-- I know some of you in here hate Trigun. =P

I'm going to recommend Kaleido Star. Don't let the sugary aesthetics fool you; it's got a lot of heart to go along with its simple comedy.

Oh, also Soukou no Strain (or just Strain). I can't really call it lighthearted, though some episodes certainly are. It's mechs + vengeance plot + mean-spirited school antics.

And lastly, 009-1. Cold War setting. Charismatic spy lead. Execution reminds me a lot of Big O in terms of pacing.

All three have very solid dubs and shouldn't set you back much price-wise.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']This is very off-topic, but I went to Half Price Books this evening. They had the official Trigun boxset (looks like the individual DVDs in a box set that holds them all) for 100.00. It's on hold under this Sunday (when the 50% can be used) and 49.99 would be under market value a bit it seems. I would hate, though, if they reprint a Trigun collection. Has anything like this been announced?

Thanks for any help-- I know some of you in here hate Trigun. =P[/QUOTE]
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-02-14/funimation-gets-trigun-tv-anime-series

I personally would pick up the box set for collector's sake, but I have it already. :lol:

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']This is very off-topic, but I went to Half Price Books this evening. They had the official Trigun boxset (looks like the individual DVDs in a box set that holds them all) for 100.00. It's on hold under this Sunday (when the 50% can be used) and 49.99 would be under market value a bit it seems. I would hate, though, if they reprint a Trigun collection. Has anything like this been announced?

Thanks for any help-- I know some of you in here hate Trigun. =P[/QUOTE]

It is a bit under what that set's going for... but Funi's upcoming re-release will likely include the 5.1 audio from the Trigun Remix release of the show, which would be better product. Of course, we have no price point for the funi release, so if the new audio mix doesn't matter to you, this isn't a bad deal.

This is all assuming it's the 8-disk original boxset release. If the box is tin, then it's one of the Trigun Remix boxes and only half the show. Part 1 goes for a bit under $50, part 2 goes for quite a bit more.

If it's anything other than an 8-disc paper boxset, or one of the two 3-disc tin boxsets, then it's likely bootleg and not worth buying at all. ;)

bread's done
Back