RightStuf Bandai sale - up to 46% off (inc. Haruhi)

O_o

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
The usual sale again. 40% off DVDs and UMDs and 33% off CDs (46%/40% respectively with GotAnime discount).

* Coupon Code: sos
* Expires: April 8, 2007 at 11:59 CDT

What makes this sale so special is that the Haruhi DVD is included. They even added a counter for how many pre-orders they have left for the Limited Edition.

Limited Edition - $38.99/$35.09
Regular Edition - $17.99/$16.19
Hare Hare Yukai CD (included in the Limited Edition DVD 1 too) - $6.70/$5.99

Also in the sale is Gundam, Mai-HiME, Eureka 7, the .hack// series, and pretty much everything else they own (except Ghost in the Shell, that's another company).

How do you get the discount (your link is bad) and is .hack//roots SE part of it?

UPDATE

Never mind got it from their main page.

coupon code is: sos

hack//roots vol 1 LE came to 35.xx and vol 2 was 15.xx or 14.xx not sure which. Good deal. Saved me 6 on the le from amazon.

Now, will the items ship seperatly or together, meaning my order wont ship until june? Just cursious if I need to reange my bank funds lol

Here:
(Q) Does TRSI ship items as they come in stock, or hold a shipment until all items are available?
(A) For US customers, we make an initial shipment of any items that are in stock when the order is placed. For international orders, we ship when all items are available.

This is our current policy for when we will make automatic partial shipments for orders that you have with our company. From time to time we do revise this depending upon the season (during Christmas we'll release orders a lot more frequently, for example) and other circumstances. Right now, we only make partial shipments for orders being shipped to a US address - international shipping costs prohibit us from doing it elsewhere.

If you have an order that you would like to request a partial shipment for, you may contact our customer service department, and for a small fee, we will release your order. Otherwise, your order will be subject to the following conditions, assuming that product is available:

* We will make a partial shipment if 50% of the unshipped products are available.
* We will make a partial shipment if there have been no shipments made on the order within the last 45 days. This helps make sure that you'll receive preorders in a timely manner if they are several of them on the same order.
* If $100 dollars of an order is in stock and available, those items will be shipped.

TRSI will also try to combine multiple partial shipments for different orders into one shipment. Here are some additional notes about partial shipments:

* If you have a lot of open orders with us, we are going to hit your card one time for each order that we're ready to ship. The example given above would result in 9 different credit card changes on one day. This might freak out a few card companies or even our customers.
* These partial shipments will cost you nothing extra - they are done at our expense. We have had people ask us to refund their shipping charges when we choose to combine their orders into one box, we will not be doing that. What we're saving by combining orders is allowing us to make these partial shipments, and hopefully giving you better service.
* There is currently no way to opt out of partial shipments, or having your shipments combined.

man...the eureka 7 vol. 1 SE is on order from the manufacturer...hmmm...maybe ill just order it for this sale...tho im almost positive i could find it somewhere cheaper...decisions decisions...

Even though I have no interest in it, I feel as if I should invest in a Haruhi LE in anticipation of its future value.

[quote name='pete5883']Even though I have no interest in it, I feel as if I should invest in a Haruhi LE in anticipation of its future value.[/quote]

Oh ya...that's what im going to do...going to also invest in a GotAnime membership cuz i've just been buying toooo much stuff from TRSI NOT to have that HUGE discount!

Sweet, it was worth it because of the .hack//ROOTS. I got it too for $50.98 total for volume 1 special edition and volume 2 with economy shipping.

The only things I see that might interest me is the Haruhi LE and Scrapped Princess (Anime Legends Collection).

I already own Big O, Witch Hunter Robin, Stratos 4, Saber Marionette J, Saber Marionette J-X, Tsukikage Ran, Galaxy Angel. I wouldn't mind the Cowboy Bebop Remix DVDs but even with the discount those deals aren't all that great.

Dragonsbane,

totally offtopic but have you seen Hot Fuzz? I thought it was one of the funniest movies in a long time. Saw it while I was on vacation in London. Shame it looks like it's just getting a limited release in the states.

[quote name='wolverinefactor']Dragonsbane,

totally offtopic but have you seen Hot Fuzz? I thought it was one of the funniest movies in a long time. Saw it while I was on vacation in London. Shame it looks like it's just getting a limited release in the states.[/QUOTE]

I have not seen hot fuzz, but i plan on buying it if I cant get to one of the showings here....

Question.

When you pre-order something from Rightstuf, do they charge your credit card right away or do they charge you when the item ships. Asking because I might pre-ordered the Haruhi LE.

Thanks.

[quote name='Radioactive_Man']Question.

When you pre-order something from Rightstuf, do they charge your credit card right away or do they charge you when the item ships. Asking because I might pre-ordered the Haruhi LE.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

when it ships. Future releases are great stuff to add to get to the free shipping at 49.00 because they will send the in stock right away for the free ship and then charge you for the pre-release items when they are released.

Hmmm..... I wonder if it's an assy thing to do to cancel my Haruhi order just to re-order it for $7 cheaper.

[quote name='furyk']Hmmm..... I wonder if it's an assy thing to do to cancel my Haruhi order just to re-order it for $7 cheaper.[/quote]

i don't see why it would be? in order to jump on the free shipping over $49 i had to cancel my haruhi order and add Eureka Seven to it

I ordered My hime volume 6 and 7 w/ special box. Also got 12 kingdoms book even though its not part of sale because it's REALLY good

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Any one have any insight on the total theoretical printrun for Haruhi LE?[/quote]

20,000 is the number I've heard.

Well, I got my order in yesterday for Haruhi LE. I also got Cutey Honey Live Action. I've already ready seen both, but I gotta support the official releases. Plus, I love dubs.

My hack rotos le came and I must say I am very impressed with how they packaged my item. It was inside a box and a cardboard support was set up inside which held it firmly in place. A free calander was inside along for their new catalog. Very impressed and would buy from them again.

[quote name='Ithilion']20,000 is the number I've heard.[/QUOTE]
That came from a Bandai rep at AnimeonDVD, so it's legit.

[quote name='wolverinefactor'] A free calander was inside along for their new catalog. [/QUOTE]

Let me guess- a bunch of cute girls on pull-out and rearrange pages with 1 for each month of 2007, plus a bunch that say things like 'Out to lunch', 'On Vacation', 'At a Meeting'.

That's actually the freebie that came with the first run of Strawberry Marshmallow vol. 3 plus artbox. RS often sticks goodies from DVD LEs into boxes.

It also means I now have 2 of said calendar. :cry: Anyone want to trade? I need the pencil board from Strawberry Marshmallow 1 and Elemental Gelade vol. 4.

[quote name='DuelLadyS']Let me guess- a bunch of cute girls on pull-out and rearrange pages with 1 for each month of 2007, plus a bunch that say things like 'Out to lunch', 'On Vacation', 'At a Meeting'.

That's actually the freebie that came with the first run of Strawberry Marshmallow vol. 3 plus artbox. RS often sticks goodies from DVD LEs into boxes.

It also means I now have 2 of said calendar. :cry: Anyone want to trade? I need the pencil board from Strawberry Marshmallow 1 and Elemental Gelade vol. 4.[/QUOTE]

Yes that is the calander. It's actually nice and I needed one lol.

bread's done
Back