Rightstuf Holiday Sale 2014 - The 12+ sale list is complete, and archived for use next year! Sale is over! See you all in 2015!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Here is the link to the previous year's sales.

Rightstuf 2013 Sale

I archived all of the sale items along with the prices in the thread, but since there were character limits for each post I had to separate them all over the place, so you may need to jump around a bit to find all the days, but they are linked in the original post. Please feel free to use it as a reference to compare prices from the previous years for the same/similar titles.

Archive

Waves 1-3, Days 1-2

Days 3-6

Days 7-10

Days 11-13

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MegaDeals

Day 1[SIZE=12pt] Date A Live DVD/Blu-ray Complete Series (Hyb) Limited Editionhttp://www.rightstuf.com/i/mega001 Retail: $69.98Your Price: $34.99*(50% Off) [/SIZE]

Day 2 Rozen Maiden: Zuruckspulen DVD (Hyb) Retail: $59.98Your Price: $29.99*(50% Off)

Day 3 Appleseed XIII LERetail: $69.98 Your Price: $33.99*(51% Off)

Day 4 Sunday Without God Blu-ray Complete Collection (Hyb) Retail: $69.98Your Price: $34.99*(50% Off)

Sunday Without God DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) Retail: $59.98Your Price: $29.99*(50% Off)
Day 5-7 My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering... Blu-ray Complete Colle... Retail: $59.98Your Price: $29.99*(50% Off)
My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering... DVD Complete Collectio... Retail: $49.98Your Price: $24.99*(50% Off)
Day 8 Karneval DVD/Blu-ray Complete Series (Hyb) Limited Edition Retail: $69.98Your Price: $34.99*(50% Off)
Day 9 Senran Kagura: Ninja Flash! DVD/Blu-ray Complete Series (Hyb) Limited ... Retail: $69.98Your Price: $32.99*(53% Off)
Day 10 TARI TARI Blu-ray Complete Collection (S) Retail: $59.98Your Price: $29.99*(50% Off)
Day 11 Maken-Ki! Battling Venus DVD/Blu-ray Complete Series (Hyb) Limited Edi... Retail: $69.98Your Price: $34.99*(50% Off)
Day 12-14 MEGANEBU! Blu-Ray Complete Collection (S) Retail: $59.98Your Price: $29.99*(50% Off)

MEGANEBU! DVD Complete Collection (S) Retail: $49.98Your Price: $24.99*(50% Off)
Day 15 Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya Blu-ray Complete Collection (Hyb) Retail: $69.98Your Price: $34.99*(50% Off)
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) Retail: $59.98Your Price: $29.99*(50% Off)
Day 16 Fairy Tail the Movie: Phoenix Priestess DVD/Blu-ray (Hyb) Retail: $34.98Your Price: $16.99*(51% Off)
Day 17-18 Utena Limited Edition Holiday Bundle Retail: $179.97Your Price: $86.39*(52% Off)
Day 19-21 Highschool of the Dead TV + OVA DVD/Blu-ray Complete (Hyb) Collector Retail: $149.98Your Price: $74.99*(50% Off)
Day 22 Queen's Blade OVA: Beautiful Warriors Blu-ray Complete Collection (Hyb... Retail: $39.98Your Price: $19.99*(50% Off

Queen's Blade OVA: Beautiful Warriors DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) Retail: $29.98Your Price: $14.99*(50% Off)
Day 23 Aquarion Evol DVD/Blu-ray Part 1 (Hyb) Limited Edition Retail: $69.98Your Price: $34.99*(50% Off)
Day 24 Aria The Origination (Season 3) + Arietta OVA DVD Collection (S) Retail: $49.99Your Price: $9.99*(80% Off)
Day 25 Stella Women's Academy Blu-ray Complete Collection (S) Retail: $59.98Your Price: $29.99*(50% Off)
Day 26-28 Infinite Stratos 2 DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) Retail: $59.98Your Price: $29.99*(50% Off)
Day 29 Princess Nine DVD Complete Series (Hyb) Retail: $39.99Your Price: $19.99*(50% Off)
Day 30 Blood C Complete Combo LE Retail: $69.98Your Price: $33.99*(51% Off)
Day 31Log Horizon Blu-ray Collection 1 (Hyb) Retail: $69.98Your Price: $34.99*(50% Off)
Log Horizon DVD Collection 1 (Hyb) Retail: $59.98Your Price: $29.99*(50% Off)
Day 32 Michiko and Hatchin DVD/Blu-ray Part 1 (Hyb) Limited Edition Retail: $69.98Your Price: $34.99*(50% Off)
Day 33-35 Ambition of Oda Nobuna, The Blu-ray Complete Collection (Hyb) Retail: $69.98Your Price: $34.99*(50% Off)
Ambition of Oda Nobuna, The DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) Retail: $59.98Your Price: $29.99*(50% Off)
Day 36 Aria the Scarlet Ammo DVD/Blu-ray Complete Series (Hyb) Limited Editio... Retail: $64.98Your Price: $31.99*(51% Off)
Day 37 K-ON! Season 1 DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) Retail: $49.98Your Price: $24.99*(50% Off)
Day 38 Tamako Market DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) Retail: $59.98Your Price: $29.99*(50% Off)
Day 39 I Couldn't Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided... Blu-ray Complete... Retail: $59.98Your Price: $29.99*(50% Off)
I Couldn't Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided... DVD Complete Col... Retail: $49.98Your Price: $24.99*(50% Off)
Day 40 Hiiro no Kakera - The Tamayori Princess Saga Blu-ray Complete (Hyb) (S... Retail: $99.98Your Price: $49.99*(50% Off)

Hiiro no Kakera - The Tamayori Princess Saga DVD Complete (Hyb) (Seaso... Retail: $79.98Your Price: $39.99*(50% Off)

Day 41 Reideen DVD Collection 1 (S) Retail: $49.98Your Price: $24.99*(50% Off)

Day 42 Hal DVD/Blu-ray (Hyb) Retail: $29.98Your Price: $14.99*(50% Off)

Day 43 Natsuyuki Rendezvous Blu-ray Complete Collection (S) Retail: $59.98Your Price: $29.99*(50% Off)

Day 44 Hellsing Ultimate DVD/BD Set 3 Retail: $44.98Your Price: $22.49*(50% Off)

Day 45 Irresponsible Captain Tylor TV Litebox Retail: $39.99Your Price: $17.99*(55% Off)

Irresponsible Captain Tylor OVA Litebox Retail: $29.99Your Price: $13.49*(55% Off)
Day 46 One Piece Film Z DVD/Blu-ray (Hyb) Retail: $34.98Your Price: $15.74*(55% Off)
Day 47 Okamikakushi ~ Masque of the Wolf Blu-ray Complete Collection (S) Retail: $59.98Your Price: $29.99*(50% Off)
Day 48 Bayonetta: Bloody Fate DVD/Blu-ray (Hyb) Retail Price: $34.98, Your Price: $15.74*(55% Off)
Day 49 Fairy Tail DVD/Blu-ray Part 13 (Hyb) Retail: $54.98Your Price: $27.49*(50% Off)
Fairy Tail DVD/Blu-ray Part 12 (Hyb) Retail: $54.98Your Price: $27.49*(50% Off)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Waves 1-3, Days 1-2 have been moved to post #3 due to character limit count, Days 3-6 to post #4, Days 7-10 to post #6, Days 11-13 to post #8.

Waves 1-3, Days 1-13 sales are good through 11:59 p.m. CST on December 28, 2014!

Mega Deals was originally scheduled to the 26th, but it is now confirmed to go until the end of the sale on the 28th.

Right Stuf & Nozomi Entertainment Yes we will! We originally planned to have them run through the 26th, but there will in fact be a new MegaDeal every day until the end of the sale! [TH]

Last edited by a moderator:
Have the Ranma Blu-rays been on sale before? Would be nice to catch a few a little cheaper.
So far, only the first set has been discounted. The price as is on RS is the cheapest so far. All the previous DVD sets were on sale during this time a few years ago, so that gives hope for the future, say next year or the year after, that the Blu-rays will go on sale if you're willing to wait.

Interested in at least Patlabor OVA and maybe I'll grab tv set 1. Don't want to grab all of them yet because my spending limit for this sale is at its breaking point. Disappointed in the prices for Hellsing Ultimate, I was expecting a better sale price.

Have the Ranma Blu-rays been on sale before? Would be nice to catch a few a little cheaper.
Discount price of $27.49 for Ranma 1/2 set 1 was part of the initial wave. The sets that are discounted for this sale are no longer in stock though.

Great prices on Strike Witches.
Was gonna say this. I bought the SAVEs at $15 but at $10 ya can't pass it up.

Surprised koihime musou is $31. It's more expensive than buying them individually. Also heard the ultimate collection stacks the discs on top of each other which is why I opted for the individual seasons.

Also heard the ultimate collection stacks the discs on top of each other which is why I opted for the individual seasons.
Indeed it does. It comes in one of those bigger boxes, with the one spindle in the middle, so all the discs are stacked on top of each other.

My sixth order so far with Rightstuf this season,

Untitled-2.png

it's a doozy...just not for my bank account. :*(

Just to check, the 12 days of sales will end after the 12th day? Or will it go for a few more days after that?
It typically goes until the start of the new year, although if I recall it has ended after Xmas in years prior to that, but it definitely goes on well after the 13th day is out.

Mind I ask how much you spend? I haven't buy anything from Rightstuf yet. I try to limit myself to just around 50 to get free shipping. So hard.
Well I dunno how much the other CAG spent regarding his 6 orders total, but I have 5 orders and averaged $100-300 an order. I've spent nearly $1200 I figure. Worst part is I tell myself to stop but Rightstuf keeps bringing out stuff I want :D D: It doesn't help that RIghstuf charges no tax so that makes gives me further incentive to place these orders.

Well I dunno how much the other CAG spent regarding his 6 orders total, but I have 5 orders and averaged $100-300 an order. I've spent nearly $1200 I figure. Worst part is I tell myself to stop but Rightstuf keeps bringing out stuff I want :D D: It doesn't help that RIghstuf charges no tax so that makes gives me further incentive to place these orders.
Wow :bow: Did you buy everything they have? And I just found out you're not even the highest spender on here. Am I on "cheapass"gamer? lol You're gonna have one helleva anime time. Cheers mate.

Godannar is awesome, but the fanservice can get a bit over the top at times. Also, the dub is not one of ADV's best.

I'm done for the rest of the year at RS. My big picks ups were Durarara Bluray Set and Rurouni Kenshin Movie Bluray (Aniplex)

Confirmed that the Mega Deals will last till the 26th. Woo...

Right Stuf & Nozomi Entertainment Good question! There will be more MegaDeals until the 26th. That actually just got finalized today. [TH]

My want list went into the 400s. I had to trim a lot down to make it fit my budget, and even though it's still over $100 worth of anime/manga. Lone Wolf or Satsuma Rebellion? Rightstuf!!!

My cart was near $300 but after a couple hours of debating and removing things I managed to get it under $150. 

My haul from the sale:

Children Who Chase Lost Voices dvd

Garden of Words dvd

Grave of the Fireflies dvd

Mardock Scramble First Compression dvd

Mardock Scramble Second Combustion dvd

Mardock Scramble Third Exhaust dvd

Moribito Complete Collection dvd

Ninja Scroll dvd

Rurouni Kenshin New Kyoto Arc dvd

Wolf Children dvd/bluray

Yu Yu Hakusho Seasons 1-4 dvd

Total: $144.86

*Edit* I wanted Nadesico, Vandread, Slayers, Gilgamesh, and a few other things but I didn't want to go over $150. Nadesico, Vandread, and Slayers are all on their respective anime studio youtube channels so I can watch those 3 online. Gilgamesh I'm hearing mixed things about.

Nadesico, Vandread, and Slayers > Moribito, Kenshin New Kyoto, and Garden of Words.

Also kinda Grave of the Fireflies, mainly because they aren't ultra depressing and won't make you cry like a baby when the credits roll.

Nadesico, Vandread, and Slayers > Moribito, Kenshin New Kyoto, and Garden of Words.

Also kinda Grave of the Fireflies, mainly because they aren't ultra depressing and won't make you cry like a baby when the credits roll.
I haven't seen any of those 6.

That being said Nadesico, Vandread, and Slayers combined are way more expensive than the other 3 and would of taken me way over my $150 limit.

So my Rightstuf cart was $470+ at first. Deleting bunch of stuff to get close to my limit of $250 was painful. Ended up with....

• Clannad & Clannad After Story blu
  • Royal Space Force: Wings of Honneamise blu
  • Grave of the Fireflies blu
  • Patlabor OVA, Tv set 1 & 2 blus
  • Godzilla vs The Sea Monster blu
  • Serial Experiements Lain blu
  • Slayers season 1-3 dvd, Slayers season 4-5 blu
  • My Bride is a Mermaid dvd
  • Ranma 1/2 set 4 blu
  • Cromartie High School plushie (for a friend)
Total Cost for my first Rightstuf Holiday Sale ended up being $278.36. I'll try to get the rest of Patlabor, High School of the Dead, Makoto Shinkai films, and the rest of the deleted cart next year.  

Kept it simple

Space Adventure Cobra 1 + 2
Gintama 1-4
Shiki

Add that to Devil Man , Cutey Honey , Mazinger Z 1 + 2 from Amazon ( in laws gift to me ) plenty of anime to watch :)

^^^

I think I paid $32.99 for it when it was released? But yeah $29.99 is a tad high. I noticed that the newer Sentai's are that high during sales then as they get older they drop down to the $24.99 range it seems.

^^^

I know right. I mean then again you know some people won't even take the time to look haha.

Home Video Rights for Nobunagun

http://www.funimation.com/blog/2014..._Home_Video_Announcement&utm_nooverride=1

Have you visited the front page of Anime News Network today? If you have then you might have noticed something… interesting. In the upper left corner we included the box art for the Nobunagun release. A few fans were quick to notice, so if you were one of them–good job!

Now, fans have had a few questions about the release, especially concerning Blu-ray rights, so we’ll clear those up for you now. Nobunagun will be available on Blu-ray and DVD in summer of 2015. Unfortunately, it is not available for pre-order on our site yet, but we’ll let everyone know as soon as it is. Please note that the box art for this release is not final yet and is subject to change.

Are you excited about the release of Nobunagun on Blu-ray and DVD? If you haven’t heard of this show before, take a look below at the synopsis:

Synopsis:

History and fantasy collide in this thrilling new series from the director of Sgt. Frog and the studio that brought you Fairy Tail!

Ogura Sio’s world changes forever when her school trip to Taiwan is interrupted by a surprise monster attack! Her life is miraculously spared by the arrival of a clandestine government agency that battles the army of monsters with weapons possessed by the spirits of historical figures. Only a select few, the E-Gene Holders, are capable of harnessing the power of this supernatural weaponry, and Sio’s valiant attempt to rescue a friend reveals her as one of the chosen few destined to play a vital role in the war to save humanity

bread's done
Back