Rock Band 3 keyboard bundle $26 at Kmart

Kmart in Visalia, Central California has about 8 :360: keyboard bundles for $26 each. The :wii: keyboard bundles are still at around $50 to $60.

Kmart in Tulare, a few miles south, has 1 or 2 :360: bundles, but I didn't check the prices on those.

Kind of related: Sears in Visalia has one :360: keyboard bundle for around $30.

I went to 4 different KMarts in the Farmington Hills/Livonia/Southfield, MI area, and had no luck. They had Wii keyboard bundles at all of them, one location had some PS3 DJ Hero 2 bundles, but other than that a big disappointment. My wife would've loved the RB3 keyboard bundle for her birthday. Heck, the Wii version would've been fine if the price was dropped on that.

Much like 99% of the posters, my local Kmart has a ton of Wii bundles for $59.99 with no other console bundles in sight. Looks like the clearance in general at my store blows chunks - tons of games on "super clearance" that I could get for the same price on Amazon. Amusingly enough, though, there was a ton of winter clothing on clearance for $1.99 just sitting out on racks outside of the store, ripe for stealing if one felt like it.

Anyway, I have no clue how the Kmart here stays in business - it's almost always a ghost town and the store's a mess. I say there's drug dealing going on in the back.

Nothing but Wii versions at my Kmart. Did see AC: Brotherhood Collectors Edition, a Littlebigplanet controller bundle, and a Littlebigplanet GOTY Collectors Pack w/ a sackboy at reduced prices, but nothing to brag about...anyone know if these dropped to clearance prices ever?

[quote name='timberwolfbobby']I went to 4 different KMarts in the Farmington Hills/Livonia/Southfield, MI area, and had no luck. They had Wii keyboard bundles at all of them, one location had some PS3 DJ Hero 2 bundles, but other than that a big disappointment. My wife would've loved the RB3 keyboard bundle for her birthday. Heck, the Wii version would've been fine if the price was dropped on that.[/QUOTE]

Well that sucks. Would've been nice to find it for this price. But thanks for saving me a trip! :)

Well, I'm not super familiar with the area (I drive down from up north for work), but there appears to be at least a couple more kmarts nearby I didn't get to, in Madison Heights and Warren. I went to the stores on Greenfield (Oak Park), Telegraph (Detroit), Orchard Lake (Farmington Hills) and W 7 Mile (Livonia).

Just called another local Kmart and they have the 360 bundle. The guy said it was an "Enclavior" bundle. What the hell is that? Either way I had him hold one for me.

EDIT: Nevermind. It's Clavier. And the guy said it was $76.99. Hopefully it rings up as $26 tomorrow when I pick it up.

hmm maybe ill check my kmart in attleboro MA for $26 thats not a bad deal. not that I play but im moving out soon and will be playing more social games most likely.

bread's done
Back