Rock Band and Star Trek team up for free DLC

how did i miss this thread?
anyhow, just entered about 75 times, i'll be glad if i can snag just 1 code

[quote name='rlb543']how did i miss this thread?
anyhow, just entered about 75 times, i'll be glad if i can snag just 1 code[/quote]

Thanks! I'll be sure to return the favor and let you know if I ever steal anything from you or personally hurt your chances at winning something you entered legitimately.

[quote name='the_grimace']has anyone on ps3 won yet??/ seems all the winners are for XBox360...[/quote]

I won a PS3 code earlier this week.

[quote name='the_grimace']has anyone on ps3 won yet??/ seems all the winners are for XBox360...[/quote]
I have obtained 3 codes through this. Three different people with PS3s.

[quote name='outphase']I have obtained 3 codes through this. Three different people with PS3s.[/quote]

looks like i spoke minutes too soon. I got it like 5 minutes after making that post :lol:

I won again on the second email I used. So that makes two, which is still pretty good. Makes a future DLC purchase cheaper I guess.

[quote name='shadowkast']who does the winning e-mail come from (email address)??? Want to make sure it's not buried in the old spam folder[/QUOTE]

Subject: YOU'VE WON A FREE ROCKBAND DLC TRACK!

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']So basically, you just enter once, and then you have a chance at winning everyday?[/QUOTE]

Correct. The daily drawings are from ALL of the submissions that have not won anything yet.

Star Trek is letting you rock out to your favorite tracks. For 15 days, we will be giving out 500 tracks EVERY DAY. That’s a lot of tracks! Enter today and you could be one of the lucky winners!
ENTER TODAY! DLC giveaway begins April 7th.
So by the looks of it, this contest ends this Wednesday. C'mon three more days, let's do this!

Oh and also, is there a set time where winners are chosen? Or is it all over the place?

I would hate to spend an hour of email submissions only to win (non discounted) 1 $2 value code

yes I'm annoyed I haven't won with my single entry although its more because I have never won points on any of these promotions.

Just got a 360 code in my inbox! Hopefully they are sending out a bunch of codes right now, although this came to my work address so possibly it could have been delayed.

Won two within minutes of each other today... by the time I'd finished redeeming my first code, the second had arrived in my email box.

Brings my total up to 4 wins.

[quote name='zenintrude']Won two within minutes of each other today... by the time I'd finished redeeming my first code, the second had arrived in my email box.

Brings my total up to 4 wins.[/quote]

I was having that with PS3 codes today, I would enter em, more would appear. Finally got some Disgaea 3 DLC.

[quote name='javeryh']I won! Can we pick any track or are these pre-determined?[/quote]

The codes they send out just add MS points to your account or $ to your PSN wallet so you can buy anything you want! :D

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']The codes they send out just add MS points to your account or $ to your PSN wallet so you can buy anything you want! :D[/quote]

Even better!

[quote name='Pavel6969']Anyone else get a code that won't work? PS3[/QUOTE]
I remember some CAG getting a code that "didn't work" at the very beginning of this promo., but when he/she posted posted it here, another member redeemed it with no issues. So, might wanna look into that before you write off that code.

Edit: Or, PM it to me and I promise to thoroughly test it for ya. ;)

I finally won a code, that was all I wanted since I had 1590 points and I'm trying to buy Outrun Online and Lode Runner (as long as it's 800), so now my point total is at 1750... now I just need to get my box back from McAllen TX lol.

You got it. I tried everything to get it to work, but no go. Can't think of anyway I was entering it wrong. Sucks, got all excited for nothing!:cry:

[quote name='outphase']As the OP, I'll gladly take any non-working codes :)[/quote]

[FONT='PrimaSans BT,Verdana,sans-serif'][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Congratulations, frank!
You've just won a FREE ROCK BAND DLC Track courtesy of Star Trek, in theaters 05.08.09! [/FONT]

To redeem your track, use the token number below in your
XBox LIVE(r) Marketplace
or
PLAYSTATION(r) STORE

bread's done
Back