Rock Band Availability In-Store List

koji126

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I know this probably isn't needed. But I was just at a few stores today and thought I'd say what I've found since a few of you guys are looking for them.

Sears Eastridge Mall
5 - Xbox 360 Rock Band Bundles

Best Buy Santana Row (Must ask, bundles in the back)
3 - PS3 Rock Band Bundles

0 360 and 0 PS3 at the BestBuy San Carlos, was just there looking to pick up a 360 version.

Anyone know of one closer that might have a 360 version instock?

I saw one PS3 version at the Best Buy on Sheridan and 93rd in Westminster, CO.

Can't find the 360 version anywhere though :( I've checked the Toys R Us, Circuit City and Best Buy there, the Walmart on Colfax and Wadsworth, and the Sams Club in Arvada.

Update 12-3-07:
Sears at Westminster has 1 PS3 bundle
Bestbuy/Walmart/TRU in westminster are completely out.

Check your Best Buys. The one in Westminster, CO had a 6 foot cube of Rockbands for the 360.

Plenty of Rock Band Special Edition in-stock (about 25+ XBox 360 and 10+ PS3) over at the City of Industry Best Buy.

Just came back from Turlock, CA Walmart (Fulkerth Rd). They had at least 10 (more like 15) copies of thd full Rock Band for the 360, about 6 when you first go in (near returns, across from McDonalds), with another simnilar size pile in electronics where they normally house clearance items (where you pass from HDTVs/SDTVs to food items).

They also had 2 copies of Command and Conquer 360 going for $19.99 in the bargain bin near the cell phone checkout and Beowulf for the wame price (think it is a price drop).

since saturday, we've had a couple bundles for ps3 and x360 version at santa clara, microcenter. they were still there yesterday.

[quote name='Wario64']since saturday, we've had a couple bundles for ps3 and x360 version at santa clara, microcenter. they were still there yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I didn't even know there was a Microcenter in the Bay Area.

They had approximately 6 bundles for the 360 today at the BestBuy in Honolulu, HI...no word on the PS3 numbers as I didn't look mainly cuz i was buying a 360 one.

Funny enough when i asked the sales person they said they didn't have any and I just said "yes you do" and he said "who told you that" and I just say "go look in the back" and sure enough he came out with 7 or so bundles. (I knew because I called customer service and she said she checked the back and yet there were none on the sales floor)

[quote name='Wario64']since saturday, we've had a couple bundles for ps3 and x360 version at santa clara, microcenter. they were still there yesterday.[/quote]
Thanks! I picked up a 360 bundle this morning. They're right at the entrance wall in the video game section. There are 2 more 360 bundles and about 4-5 more PS3 Bundles.

0 for both Xbox 360 and PS3 at Circuit City on Stevens Creek in San Jose. Yeah its 0, but better to know there is none than to go, waste time, and find out yourself.

Was at Target here in Merced tonight and saw 1 of each for the PS3 and 360. WalMart in Merced yesterday had 4 or 5 in a stack....didn't pay attention as to which system but I'm guessing it was probably PS3 since the 360 ones have been selling well around here.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']Where is the cheapest?[/QUOTE]

The cheapest store would be Gamestop depending on how you look at it. Find one at Gamestop and present your 10% off coupon which can be found on the Video Game Deals section of this website. Which would be $17 off your order, taking off tax and a bit more.

Any version you name it, I saw literally 10+copies of the X360 version and easily 12+ copies of the PS3 version at the Pasadena Best Buy on Sierra Madre x Foothill when I went Saturday.

Also, if you can't find it there, the Gamestop next door had some as well.

bread's done
Back