Rock Band series - Rock Band 4 out now

Every time this thing goes on sale I'm hoarding cash or about to make other big purchases that warrant me passing on this. The last month and half has been tempting though, lowest I've seen the kit is 115 now. Getting a bit more greedy now as I kinda hope with some more time passing someone will throw it up on a 99.99 sale. It's fell this low, don't see why another 15 markdown can't happen at some point.
Where have you been the last month? Both GameStop and Amazon were selling the band bundles fo $99.99.

Anyone who has recently picked up RB4 - Anyone having issues getting the RB3 verification to work?  I have achievements unlocked for RB3 dating back to 2011, export packs for RB1, RB2 and ACDC, but RB4 is telling me that I have to pay 14.99 for the RB3 export.  Same XBL profile I've had for 10 years.

I sent a support ticket to Harmonix just now, but was curious if anyone else had this issue?

Oh, duh.  What I read made it sound like it was a no-cost unlock if you already owned it.  I guess 14.99 isn't a bad deal, since I have the other export packs as well.  Thanks!

Wow, been a few years since the last post! I think one of my drum pads is going out... and I now see that replacement drums are insanely expensive. Anyone know of a good place to hunt?

Thrift shops or pawn shops.

We have a mostly media( games and movie ) pawn shop called replay that occasionally gets drums or guitars for cheap. Might even want to check goodwill.

Thanks, I also found that there are seemingly easy fixes for the drums. Haven’t tried it yet but I’ve found the resources. Apparently the common issue is a wire that gets loose.

bread's done
Back