Rock Band series - Rock Band 4 out now

[quote name='Trakan']Don't mean to double post but I saw this and found it interesting.[/QUOTE]

Wow, if I'm understanding that right, that's seems pretty terrible. So, I paid $2 for the original song...if I want keys/harmonies, it's another $2 (which basically amounts to rebuying the song)...and if I want pro guitar/bass, it's another $1? $5 total for one song? Screw that. If it was $1 to upgrade my original version to keys/harmonies and $1 to add pro guitar/bass, I could probably do that since it would be done incrementally when I feel the need to add those things. But I'm not rebuying a song just to add keys and harmonies.

Also, for the Bon Jovi pack, if you pay the 1600 points, does that include the "upgrades" for the songs that were already released? If I buy the full pack, that better damn well be all inclusive and give me keys/pro keys/harmonies/pro guitar/pro bass/etc.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Wow, if I'm understanding that right, that's seems pretty terrible. So, I paid $2 for the original song...if I want keys/harmonies, it's another $2 (which basically amounts to rebuying the song)...and if I want pro guitar/bass, it's another $1? $5 total for one song? Screw that. If it was $1 to upgrade my original version to keys/harmonies and $1 to add pro guitar/bass, I could probably do that since it would be done incrementally when I feel the need to add those things. But I'm not rebuying a song just to add keys and harmonies.

Also, for the Bon Jovi pack, if you pay the 1600 points, does that include the "upgrades" for the songs that were already released? If I buy the full pack, that better damn well be all inclusive and give me keys/pro keys/harmonies/pro guitar/pro bass/etc.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure how it is going to work. I'm sure you'll get keys/harmonies if you buy the pack for 1600, but I highly doubt you'll get pro guitar/bass.

So I had my first Rock Band night with the new game. It was fun, of course, but a few observations:

- It is much more of a pain-in-the-butt to switch profiles between instruments than I thought it would be. I thought you could hot-swap, but several times we had to sign out of XBL completely.

- When playing with three people, using Guitar/Bass/Keys, you are forced into all-instrument mode with karaoke mode automatically turned on. Why?

- It was especially hard to switch one person from keys to vocals. There seemed to be no way to disable all-instrument mode and go back to normal. Turning they keyboard off and a regular controller on, there was no way for the controller to join the band. Had to reboot the game. Did I miss something there? Menu option maybe?

- Having multiple working microphones, even on songs without harmonies, is a very good/fun thing.

- I love my big 500+ song library, but it's a little annoying that only about 12% of it supports keys. I'm sure that percentage will rise as new DLC is released, of course.

- Still a fun game with a group, despite those issues!

Yeah, it said I was linked but haven't played yet either. I think that was due to me being linked when I was playing Rockband 2. According to Harmonix, it should have kicked over for RB3 but did not. So, I did the unlink and relinked it and I have my data current as of about a day ago.

So I have a bunch of stuff not updating on the site nor has my achievement popped but I heard it is taking awhile because of their servers.

[quote name='pete5883']Huh? That's not confirmation. That's "sure, NIN would be a great band to have upgrades for."[/QUOTE]

I guess I should have added something like "the possibility of NIN" instead.

Sorry, I always meant for it to be a rumor.

Yep, not very happy with the fact that I'll have to pay $2 to "upgrade" my songs to include key support. I don't see why the pro guitar/bass upgrade can't also give you keys and harmonies. Really frustrating. I likely just won't pay it. However, if they chart the organ on "Chest Fever", I will have to bite.

[quote name='menikmati']Pro Keys on Hard = fuuuuuuuuuu. Shifting around between the full keyboard and sight-reading 3 finger chords are the death of me.[/QUOTE]

Try Need You Tonight, Rainbow in the Dark, or Just Like Heaven on expert pro-keys. Once you beat them (and you can) you'll feel that much better about pro-keys.

[quote name='YourFace']Try Need You Tonight, Rainbow in the Dark, or Just Like Heaven on expert pro-keys. Once you beat them (and you can) you'll feel that much better about pro-keys.[/QUOTE]

Until you try Roundabout or Llama (around second solo), which then you feel even worse about your pro keys skills. :cry:

[quote name='tcrash247']Anyone having problems getting the achievement for beating 3 80's metal songs? I've played 4 so far and still don't have the achievement.[/QUOTE]

For those achievements, what you are actually doing is completing the goal with the same name. But the achievement doesn't tell you what instrument it is on. For example, that one is on guitar, and the NIN 200 combo one is for drums. If anyone has trouble unlocking any of those, try to find them under the "downloaded song" goals in whatever instrument to find out what exactly you are supposed to be doing.

[quote name='menikmati']Pro Keys on Hard = fuuuuuuuuuu. Shifting around between the full keyboard and sight-reading 3 finger chords are the death of me.[/QUOTE]

Hard and Expert Pro Keys are so damned hard, but so fuuuuuun! Once you figure it out (sight reading is almost completely out of the question for so many note tracks, especially with shifts) it's awesome. Can't wait for DLC with actual good songs (really hate most of the RB3 on disc songs).

[quote name='lordopus99']Until you try Roundabout or Llama (around second solo), which then you feel even worse about your pro keys skills. :cry:[/QUOTE]

But if you learn it, Roundabout is hella fun. I still say if people play keys IRL it is insanely helpful, because intuition helps you know what chord you should be playing/it wants you to play.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Wow, if I'm understanding that right, that's seems pretty terrible. So, I paid $2 for the original song...if I want keys/harmonies, it's another $2 (which basically amounts to rebuying the song)...and if I want pro guitar/bass, it's another $1? $5 total for one song? Screw that. If it was $1 to upgrade my original version to keys/harmonies and $1 to add pro guitar/bass, I could probably do that since it would be done incrementally when I feel the need to add those things. But I'm not rebuying a song just to add keys and harmonies.

Also, for the Bon Jovi pack, if you pay the 1600 points, does that include the "upgrades" for the songs that were already released? If I buy the full pack, that better damn well be all inclusive and give me keys/pro keys/harmonies/pro guitar/pro bass/etc.[/QUOTE]

When you start to feel entitled to stuff you are usually setting yourself up for disappointment

[quote name='Zmonkay']But if you learn it, Roundabout is hella fun. I still say if people play keys IRL it is insanely helpful, because intuition helps you know what chord you should be playing/it wants you to play.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it totally goes along with what I was saying a few pages back about fundamentals and knowing the basics. The people who will benefit the most from Pro Mode are the ones who have a basic understanding of the instrument. If you know how a chord works and what major and minor scales involve, you'll understand what the game is asking of you. But if what you're learning from Pro Mode is that "some are white chords and some are black chords", I don't know how much practical application you're going to have outside of the game. I guess it gives you a starting point to learn from, but in a way it feels like skipping steps. I suspect Pro Guitar will be the same way.

[quote name='RichMeisterMan']When you start to feel entitled to stuff you are usually setting yourself up for disappointment[/QUOTE]

"Entitlement - The internet's most popular accusation when a person can't think of an intelligent counter point."

What exactly sounded "entitled" about my suggestion that they offer an option to upgrade to key/harmonies for $1...rather than making you rebuy the song like a person who never owned it would? You could easily argue that half of that $2 is going toward something I already own (licensing of the song, basic guitar, bass, drums..oh, and pro drums since that's always been included, and vocal charts). This kind of crap makes me wish I had never supported DLC to begin with. And if we hadn't, Rock Band would be dead by now. Great way for Harmonix to thank people for supporting the game from the beginning.

Don't get me wrong. I love RB3, and I love this genre in general. But they could have had $1 from me for lots of older DLC that they decide to add keys/harmonies for. But I'd rather just do without it than spend $2 to rebuy the song all over again.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']"Entitlement - The internet's most popular accusation when a person can't think of an intelligent counter point."

What exactly sounded "entitled" about my suggestion that they offer an option to upgrade to key/harmonies for $1...rather than making you rebuy the song like a person who never owned it would? You could easily argue that half of that $2 is going toward something I already own (licensing of the song, basic guitar, bass, drums..oh, and pro drums since that's always been included, and vocal charts). This kind of crap makes me wish I had never supported DLC to begin with. And if we hadn't, Rock Band would be dead by now. Great way for Harmonix to thank people for supporting the game from the beginning.

Don't get me wrong. I love RB3, and I love this genre in general. But they could have had $1 from me for lots of older DLC that they decide to add keys/harmonies for. But I'd rather just do without it than spend $2 to rebuy the song all over again.[/QUOTE]

Calm down. Harmonix doesn't owe you anything. They outperform their competition in selection and detail in DLC and they kept the price fair this whole time. If you still feel pissy, do realize you have buying power. If you feel cheated, don't upgrade. If you want to play keyboards/harmonies and/or pro guitar/bass, then buy. Just stop bitching as it seems fair in the sense they have chart new stuff and make sure it works in real life (in the case of Pro mode).

[quote name='n8rockerasu']"Entitlement - The internet's most popular accusation when a person can't think of an intelligent counter point."

Don't get me wrong. I love RB3, and I love this genre in general. But they could have had $1 from me for lots of older DLC that they decide to add keys/harmonies for. But I'd rather just do without it than spend $2 to rebuy the song all over again.[/QUOTE]

Dude...I am not saying I disagree with your initial point, just that you are setting yourself up for failure by expecting everything to be totally fair. Don't be so defensive, sheesh.

[quote name='lordopus99']Calm down. Harmonix doesn't owe you anything. They outperform their competition in selection and detail in DLC and they kept the price fair this whole time. If you still feel pissy, do realize you have buying power. If you feel cheated, don't upgrade. If you want to play keyboards/harmonies and/or pro guitar/bass, then buy. Just stop bitching as it seems fair in the sense they have chart new stuff and make sure it works in real life (in the case of Pro mode).[/QUOTE]

Sooo...paying $2 for song licensing/guitar chart/bass chart/drum chart/pro drum chart/vocal chart = paying $2 for keyboard chart/pro keyboard chart/vocal harmonies chart? I just don't see that. And I've already said this issue will prevent me from rebuying those songs. If it was a $1 upgrade for keys/harmonies, I'd be all over it...but there's no sense buying something that I basically own 60% of already. No shit Harmonix has outperformed the competition. But I fail to see what that has to do with this issue. Are you confusing my point with a "pro Activision" argument? Don't be such a nuthugger.

[quote name='RichMeisterMan']Dude...I am not saying I disagree with your initial point, just that you are setting yourself up for failure by expecting everything to be totally fair. Don't be so defensive, sheesh.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough. But saying that I was acting "entitled" is a shitty way to word it. In my opinion, it's simply a poor business choice by Harmonix. It alienates the people who have already purchased these songs by essentially forcing us to pretend that we never bought them if we want to have keys/harmonies. Not having a simple upgrade option for those of us who have been buying DLC for 3 years just seems foolish. Would they rather get $1 or $0?

[quote name='epb']Yep, not very happy with the fact that I'll have to pay $2 to "upgrade" my songs to include key support. I don't see why the pro guitar/bass upgrade can't also give you keys and harmonies. Really frustrating. I likely just won't pay it. However, if they chart the organ on "Chest Fever", I will have to bite.[/QUOTE]

Its much more labor intensive to map a song out to its actual keys and frets; I can understand it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='n8rockerasu']Sooo...paying $2 for song licensing/guitar chart/bass chart/drum chart/pro drum chart/vocal chart = paying $2 for keyboard chart/pro keyboard chart/vocal harmonies chart? I just don't see that. And I've already said this issue will prevent me from rebuying those songs. If it was a $1 upgrade for keys/harmonies, I'd be all over it...but there's no sense buying something that I basically own 60% of already.[/QUOTE]

You are paying $2 for all charting including the Pro Keys (minus Pro Guitar/Bass) either way. All songs listed are $2. Not all people might have all three tracks. Someone could have just purchased Rock Band 3 without purchasing the others, maybe they passed on Lego Rock Band, etc. Again, calm down. If you already made up your decision not to "upgrade" those 3 songs, they why continue to bitch. There will still be plenty that do buy these tracks whether you buy or not. Same goes with any new tracks added as a choice for DLC.

No shit Harmonix has outperformed the competition. But I fail to see what that has to do with this issue. Are you confusing my point with a "pro Activision" argument? Don't be such a nuthugger.

No need for personal attacks. I never tried to insinuate you were "pro Activision." Why I stated it was to say Harmonix makes tons of money on DLC whether you or I buy from them. A song on iTunes cost 1.29 yet I get charting on a game for an additional 70 cents. That's a pretty good deal. Even though they have now added Keyboard and Harmonies to DLC, they haven't asked for any additional funds. I think that is pretty cool of them.

The question I have about the 3 tracks being remade is this...
If I purchase them, will I now have 2 versions of each song or will the new one override the old one?

Wow, this blows. I have had my keyboard 3 days and when I turn it on tonight, 8 keys are not responding. Tried multiple restarts, toggle controller, remove battery combinations, but still same result. In case you were wondering, 2 from the blue, two from yellow beside it, and the 4 above sharps. So all clustered in the middle of the keyboard, making it unplayable. Purchased at Gamestop and Im going to contact them tomorrow to see if I can do an exchange. Hoping for that because I am going to be pissed if I paid $140 to play 3 days and wait for 3 weeks to get a replacement.
Sorry
/rant

I also emailed MadCatz support, any other suggestions?

[quote name='lordopus99']MadCatz should replace it.[/QUOTE]

I realize that, I couldn't imagine them not. I'm just not impressed with having to wait for shipping back and forth.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Sooo...paying $2 for song licensing/guitar chart/bass chart/drum chart/pro drum chart/vocal chart = paying $2 for keyboard chart/pro keyboard chart/vocal harmonies chart? I just don't see that. And I've already said this issue will prevent me from rebuying those songs. If it was a $1 upgrade for keys/harmonies, I'd be all over it...but there's no sense buying something that I basically own 60% of already. No shit Harmonix has outperformed the competition. But I fail to see what that has to do with this issue. Are you confusing my point with a "pro Activision" argument? Don't be such a nuthugger.

Fair enough. But saying that I was acting "entitled" is a shitty way to word it. In my opinion, it's simply a poor business choice by Harmonix. It alienates the people who have already purchased these songs by essentially forcing us to pretend that we never bought them if we want to have keys/harmonies. Not having a simple upgrade option for those of us who have been buying DLC for 3 years just seems foolish. Would they rather get $1 or $0?[/QUOTE]

I just wanted to say that I 100 percent agree with you. You end up fragmenting your fanbase with moves like these and it drives away consumers. Instead of making your DLC into a platform, they are showing a lack of respect to those who have continually supported them in the past by shitting on them in favor of new customers.

[quote name='strife18']I realize that, I couldn't imagine them not. I'm just not impressed with having to wait for shipping back and forth.[/QUOTE]
Sorry to hear about your bad fortune man, this brings back horrible memories of my RB1 drumset breaking every 5 minutes.. :bomb:

If you think about the pricing of the Bon Jovi album as a whole, it's not that bad. Out of the 12 tracks, 9 of them are new. So if you take that 9, times $2 each, that makes up $18 of the $20 overall cost. So to "upgrade" the 3 remaining tracks you are paying about 66 cents each. But of course, that logic only works out if you were interested in buying the entire album anyways.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I just wanted to say that I 100 percent agree with you. You end up fragmenting your fanbase with moves like these and it drives away consumers. Instead of making your DLC into a platform, they are showing a lack of respect to those who have continually supported them in the past by shitting on them in favor of new customers.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man. I knew I couldn't be completely nuts, lol. I mean, I do have to say I appreciate that all DLC going forward will have keys/pro keys/and harmonies (assuming the songs actually have those parts), and will remain $2. It's a wise move to not make that seem like something "extra" when they've already got the pro guitar/bass parts as something "extra".

But for these special instances where a song is being re-released, it just seems crappy to not have multiple options that fit the needs of your customers. Honestly, I don't know how big of an issue this will turn out to be because none of us really know how many re-releases they're planning on doing. I guess just seeing the 3 most popular Bon Jovi songs get this treatment in one week makes it appear like a glaring problem.

I guess I was just getting a "Harmonix can do no wrong!" vibe from a couple people in here. I love almost everything that Harmonix has ever made and think they've done an amazing job showing how this genre should be handled. But that doesn't mean they're beyond reproach. But it is just my opinion. Like I said, would they rather have $1 or have $0? What this basically is the equivalent of is a DVD release and then a Special Edition DVD release. They're double dipping us.

If they change up charts to the songs that are already there, I have no problems with the price. The should change the charts to Wanted Dead or Alive. I'm not getting the songs because of great disdain for Bon Jovi, but changing the charts and getting more accurate with them would make the asking price much more reasonable.

Can someone who owns an Ion Drum set help me out? I'd like to know how much space it takes up when assembled. Is it difficult to move it around or disassemble it? I'm trying to figure out where I could store it when not in use.

Too bad the only Bon Jovi song I want is Wanted Dead or Alive, but I do want Pro Guitar for that one, it's a fun guitar part.

[quote name='eastx']Can someone who owns an Ion Drum set help me out? I'd like to know how much space it takes up when assembled. Is it difficult to move it around or disassemble it? I'm trying to figure out where I could store it when not in use.[/QUOTE]
Rough estimates:

3.5 feet wide
4 feet tall
2 feet deep

It's not hard to move it around, if you have a decent-sized room. I doubt you'll want to disassemble it each time you're done playing Rock Band, though. It's nothing like the RB drums which you can take apart in less than a minute - this thing actually takes time to put together.

[quote name='DJP519']So I had my first Rock Band night with the new game. It was fun, of course, but a few observations:

- It is much more of a pain-in-the-butt to switch profiles between instruments than I thought it would be. I thought you could hot-swap, but several times we had to sign out of XBL completely.

- When playing with three people, using Guitar/Bass/Keys, you are forced into all-instrument mode with karaoke mode automatically turned on. Why?

- It was especially hard to switch one person from keys to vocals. There seemed to be no way to disable all-instrument mode and go back to normal. Turning they keyboard off and a regular controller on, there was no way for the controller to join the band. Had to reboot the game. Did I miss something there? Menu option maybe?

- Having multiple working microphones, even on songs without harmonies, is a very good/fun thing.

- I love my big 500+ song library, but it's a little annoying that only about 12% of it supports keys. I'm sure that percentage will rise as new DLC is released, of course.

- Still a fun game with a group, despite those issues![/QUOTE]

Dude! I am with ya, I had 4 other people with me last night and only 3 of us could play at one time (had 5 guitars in all, but couldn't connect them all) and my wife who was playing guitar automatically switched to keys without her knowing AND her female character handled all the vocals (even though Moosejaw was on drums....WTF??????)

Could not get all peeps in to play so we all had to switch from song to song...annoying and boring for that person who had to sit out.

So, is the 1-7 can play only XBL? Meaning I have to have me signed into my profile and my wife in hers and then play online with 5 random people?

Eventually everyone left and me and my buddy got the "Ultimate Setlist II" achivement last night...started at 8:49pm and finished at 2:51am (3:51am really with the time change and all)

[quote name='Indiana Jones']What does RB3 version mean for those three Bon Jovi tracks that we already have?[/QUOTE]

It supports Keys, Pro Keys, and Harmonies. Pro Drums should already be there.

Count me in on the bitching on pricing for adding keys (since I really don't give two shits about harmonies), but it ain't gonna stop me from buying them. Keys are too damned fun, and the on disc song selection sucks nuts imho.

Is it cheaper to just buy the bon jovi song pack than the individual songs and the keys "upgrade" for the ones we already have? I wonder if they'll automatically overwrite the data we already have, or if we'll have a "RB3" and original version in the song list...

[quote name='Zmonkay']Is it cheaper to just buy the bon jovi song pack than the individual songs and the keys "upgrade" for the ones we already have? I wonder if they'll automatically overwrite the data we already have, or if we'll have a "RB3" and original version in the song list...[/QUOTE]

Well, if they are in fact different charts (as some people are hoping for), then I could understand leaving both versions. However, I think this is unlikely. My guess is it's the exact same charting, with added keys/harmonies, and it will overwrite your previous file.

As for your first question, it depends how many songs you're interested in. The whole pack costs 1600 points ($20). That's the equivalent of buying the keys/harmonies "upgrades" for the three songs we already have, plus an additional 7 songs. I guess that's what bugs me most about this double dip. I can't get past the thought that I'd really only be buying 7 songs for $20, since to me, the three I already own don't really "count".

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']Rough estimates:

3.5 feet wide
4 feet tall
2 feet deep

It's not hard to move it around, if you have a decent-sized room. I doubt you'll want to disassemble it each time you're done playing Rock Band, though. It's nothing like the RB drums which you can take apart in less than a minute - this thing actually takes time to put together.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the help! Just got a Kinect so space is at a premium, but I'll definitely open up my Ion set soon.

I'm not exactly thrilled about how they're handling the sure-to-confuse-people upgrade vs RB3 version vs RB3 version upgrade DLC either, but then again, the fucking guitar won't even be out until March so I won't bother worrying about it until then.

I like to jump in an play with random people but every time I try the people pick like 6 of the hardest longest songs for the set list and end up bailing halfway through the first tune. Does anyone else experience things like this? What can I do to combat this? I don't mind filling my friend's list with mature RB players but where is the best place to look? Is it bad etiquette to take a forum like this and just start inviting people on xBox live?

Well if you like to play RB3 I am usually up to join if I'm playing so shoot me an invite. xboxID = SCRUFFYSEAN

[quote name='Evilsean']I like to jump in an play with random people but every time I try the people pick like 6 of the hardest longest songs for the set list and end up bailing halfway through the first tune. Does anyone else experience things like this? What can I do to combat this? I don't mind filling my friend's list with mature RB players but where is the best place to look? Is it bad etiquette to take a forum like this and just start inviting people on xBox live?

Well if you like to play RB3 I am usually up to join if I'm playing so shoot me an invite. xboxID = SCRUFFYSEAN[/QUOTE]

No, it's fine. I did it in the Pinball FX 2 thread.

I'd play with you, but I don't have live. I'll probably get it for Christmas.
Tag - Beefy Hits

[quote name='Evilsean']I like to jump in an play with random people but every time I try the people pick like 6 of the hardest longest songs for the set list and end up bailing halfway through the first tune. Does anyone else experience things like this? What can I do to combat this? I don't mind filling my friend's list with mature RB players but where is the best place to look? Is it bad etiquette to take a forum like this and just start inviting people on xBox live?

Well if you like to play RB3 I am usually up to join if I'm playing so shoot me an invite. xboxID = SCRUFFYSEAN[/QUOTE]

I've massed added a few CAGs blind in the past. I usually just message that I'm from CAG and that is usually good enough for most folks. It would be cool if XBL had a facebook like feature that showed you mutual friends.

Most CAGs know that other CAGs are not the crappy type of XBL user you run into in public matches.

I don't mind playing with you if I am on. You will find most people on CAG are really cool to play with.

Hit up Bullnards if any of you guys want to play. I like playing online, but random people tend to pick the same damn songs (Crazy Train and Misery Business) and drop when someone picks a different song.

My girlfriend's 5-year old cousin came over to play RB3 yesterday, and that tiny kid was nailing gold stars on expert drums!!! He was even doing crazy hard songs like "The Beast & The Harlot" and he even did a 1,217 note streak on one expert song!

He looks like he's going to destroy the drums while he plays. Really puts me in my place at how lousy I am at the game.

More potentially AWESOME Devin news from the group that is authoring his stuff for RBN. As I said earlier, this looks like it isn't going to be your typical RBN release, they are really trying some new stuff here.

[size=+1]Ziltoid has control of your gaming machine![/size]

Just wanted to let you all know that the first Ziltoid track will enter testing very shortly.

Devin really outdid himself with the Rock Band exclusive version of ZTO. Everything from making your characters fart, to your onscreen characters being taken over by Ziltoid and proclaiming they like to eat poop...screams and pyrotechnics.

Not to mention Ziltoid belittling you (the player) and Rock Band in general. I was blown away by how out of the box this track is, and we hope you guys are going to get a big kick out of it when it releases!

The plan is if Ziltoid and Addicted do well to bring all of Devin's material to Rock Band Network. Yes that includes the Strapping Young Lad albums.

Devin will be reviewing things after each album has been completed, and he'll decide if he wants to continue releasing albums on the service then. The early plan (and of course plans change as you are all aware), that the third album to be released (IF Ziltoid and Addicted sell well), will be The New Black by Strapping Young Lad.

Of course Devin might change his mind, sales might not be high, or any number of things that could change this. BUT if the stars align and things go right, then that is the third album you can expect later next year.

Praying this sells decently. For some reason I'm worried it won't and they'll just scrap the idea of anything after Addicted (although I'm ridiculously excited for that album). Buy this shit if you're even the least bit interested. And if you're not, at least try the demos.

[quote name='KaneRobot']More potentially AWESOME Devin news from the group that is authoring his stuff for RBN. As I said earlier, this looks like it isn't going to be your typical RBN release, they are really trying some new stuff here.

Praying this sells decently. For some reason I'm worried it won't and they'll just scrap the idea of anything after Addicted (although I'm ridiculously excited for that album). Buy this shit if you're even the least bit interested. And if you're not, at least try the demos.[/QUOTE]

If that's true that that song'll make my hot girls in bikinis fart, I'd be all for it.

Well, if you wanna save 27 MB from your hard drive, Any DLC from Oct 26th and beyond is not going to show up in that app.

Unsure if I am going to pick up the RB3 ver. of those 3 songs. I like keys but drums are my main and they already have pro drum charts. I don't sing often so don't need harmonies.

On a side note, got my well connected achievement and it seems stuff is posting to the website quicker.

Hey dear friend nice to see the new one up.The album is great from beginning to end. That also applies to in game.

For those that got any of the "RB3 version" Bon Jovi tracks, do you now have two versions of the songs or did the new one override the old one?

bread's done
Back