Rockband 2 se $99

[quote name='tioberto2000']$99 at Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

woot! now to just wait until it drops a little more and I will have wireless drum goodness!!

Well, it was $99, but for the last 3 weeks it was up to $159. It just dropped again this week back to the sale price.

[quote name='nintendofan9999']old but thanks for the reminder.[/QUOTE]

Hey thanks for posting this. I'm not interested in the whole band set, but this prompted me to look at the game-only version and they dropped that to $20. Will be picking that up later this week.

[quote name='rodieremix']Hey thanks for posting this. I'm not interested in the whole band set, but this prompted me to look at the game-only version and they dropped that to $20. Will be picking that up later this week.[/QUOTE]

Great catch, the disc-only game is now $19.99 new / $17.99 used for both 360 and PS3. Great price for anyone who still doesn't have a copy.

[quote name='hollowfreak']fuck at first glance the title made it look like it was 99¢ ... Rockband 2 se 99$[/QUOTE]

Lol, thought the same thing. Although, on second thought, 99¢ seems a little cheap for the SE :p

[quote name='hollowfreak']fuck at first glance the title made it look like it was 99¢ ... Rockband 2 se 99$[/QUOTE]Changed the title to $99. Because it did look awkward the other way around.

I'm glad it went back to 99 bucks. I still am in dire need of Drums, mic, and an extra guitar.

Will definitely attempt to pick this up soon.

I did break down and replace my beat up Les Paul controller with the GHWT one, but what I really want is a cheap RB2 Wireless Guitar. It's just not worth it to me to drop $100 on the bundle and sell off the drums, microphone, and game. Hopefully there will be some good deals on RB guitars heading into Black Friday.

[quote name='rodieremix']Hey thanks for posting this. I'm not interested in the whole band set, but this prompted me to look at the game-only version and they dropped that to $20. Will be picking that up later this week.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for mentioning this. Ive been looking for the game only for cheap.

[quote name='zeldaking']I like the fact they add a $20 handling fee on top of the $100.[/QUOTE]
The $20 handling fee takes the fun out of this deal.

bread's done
Back