Rockband 3 PRO Cymbal kit $10 shipped

Weren't the rockband 2 drums the same as rockband 3? Or is there even such a thing as rockband 3 drums?

I know these don't work with the original rockband drums (or beatles value set drums).

Hah...just came on here to post this. Been waiting FOREVER to get a set of these, but since I only paid $25 bucks for my drum set there was no way I was paying more for the cymbals. Time to dust off RB3...

a great site,many useful information!
22.gif

Thanks OP... been needing a new set of these to try since my current set has had issues since day one. If this doesn't correct the problems then I'll be looking for some "real" E-cymbals.

Oh, and no tax for me...$9.99 even. ;)

edit, couldn't help myself... I had to order a second set. too good of a price.

[quote name='chuckm79']Thanks.
Now if only I could find the wireless keyboard for 360 for less than $40 or $50.[/QUOTE]

Check your local gamestop. They are $40 there.

Thanks OP and Japakneez!

Picked up the cymbals and the PS3 keyboard bundle ($49.98 shipped) is an awesome price.

Haven't played the drums in a while but this is too good of a deal to pass up. In for one - thanks OP!

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3']May I assume that the kit is "universal" in that it will work on any console RB drum set?[/QUOTE]

No, the RB1 drums do not have cymbal output, so they have to be RB2

I have the 2 cymbal kit and I've noticed that they don't stay on like they should - they fall off the holders. Beware. You might need to do a sandpaper mod or something.

[quote name='orangecrush']These cymbals are $10 at gamestop too.[/QUOTE]

Yep, both online and in-store. I just picked up a universal set for $10 at a B&M GameStop this morning. I've been dying to get these for ages, but finally could justify it this morning, so thanks, OP and orangecrush! :D The wireless Strat with RB3 game packed in and RHCP DLC pack is also $50 on 360, but I don't know if it's been that price for a while now or not.

[quote name='Javery']Does this set work on both PS3 and 360?
[/quote]

It says universal, so I think it should work on PS3, 360 and Wii, assuming you have a non-RB1 drumset with the cymbal ports.

Where is the best place to get a full drum set? I wouldn't mind getting all of the instruments as well, but I am mainly focused on getting drums.

I bought the guitar+drums+mic+guitar hero bundle back in the day - GameStop had a big sale and I got everything for like $60.

[quote name='lunker']Yep, both online and in-store. I just picked up a universal set for $10 at a B&M GameStop this morning. I've been dying to get these for ages, but finally could justify it this morning, so thanks, OP and orangecrush! :D The wireless Strat with RB3 game packed in and RHCP DLC pack is also $50 on 360, but I don't know if it's been that price for a while now or not.[/QUOTE]That is a new bundle and only on 360 :(

[quote name='huntt26']Where is the best place to get a full drum set? I wouldn't mind getting all of the instruments as well, but I am mainly focused on getting drums.

I bought the guitar+drums+mic+guitar hero bundle back in the day - GameStop had a big sale and I got everything for like $60.[/QUOTE]Your best best is a RB2 full band bundle or Beatles band bundle. Id check Sears or Kmart.

bread's done
Back