ROFLROFLMAO!

Doesn't seem to be working for me. I just see a screen cap of CS. Is there some Mozilla compatibility issue with the page?

Almost makes me wonder if it's a fake. Obviously somebody who's this magnificently a dumbass probably couldn't tell him computer from his shit--his time would be better spent calling some fucking retard handlers.

[quote name='Pylis']Almost makes me wonder if it's a fake. Obviously somebody who's this magnificently a dumbass probably couldn't tell him computer from his shit--his time would be better spent calling some shaq-fuing retard handlers.[/quote]

If I'm not mistaken, that was a prank call, not a real one. Anyway, that was pretty funny.

[quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='Pylis']Almost makes me wonder if it's a fake. Obviously somebody who's this magnificently a dumbass probably couldn't tell him computer from his shit--his time would be better spent calling some shaq-fuing retard handlers.[/quote]

If I'm not mistaken, that was a prank call, not a real one. Anyway, that was pretty funny.[/quote]

I gathered that it was a prank as well

[quote name='XboxMaster']If I'm not mistaken, that was a prank call, not a real one. Anyway, that was pretty funny.[/quote]

Haha, well, yeah, I'd say it's pretty obvious. And yeah, pretty funny. The "retard handlers" thing was for if it WAS real, which I knew it wasn't. :wink:

[quote name='BasketCase1080']i hate you quitebitterbeings... waste of time and ill never get that time back.[/quote]

Ya, I hate you too, I hope your neighbor's dog comes over and takes a shit on your lawn, and while you're watching that your neighbor comes and takes a shit on you.

Although I will admit that the phone call makes a stunning case for retroactive abortion.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']i hate you quitebitterbeings... waste of time and ill never get that time back.[/quote]

Nobody asked you to click on the link asshat. If you don't like it and would like your "time" back, just STFU and deal with it.

I think we should filter the word "asshat" I don't know what it is about that word, but it's just flamingly queer. I think that several people need to be slapped:

Whoever invented it
Anyone who uses it regularly

and that's about it...

i thought this was really funny,even if it was a just a prank

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I think we should filter the word "asshat" I don't know what it is about that word, but it's just flamingly queer. I think that several people need to be slapped:

Whoever invented it

and that's about it...[/quote]

Seconded!

Asshat is just the beginning. Eventually it will spread to adding the word "ass" before just about any noun to make it more gay.
Example: assgardener

I also motion to slap the people who use asshat, by the way.

i found it boring o_O.. then annoying then almost wanted to laugh but it was already boring/annoying oh yea probabaly my lack of humor got in the way.. :roll: but compare to that other cs clip with the guy saying "cover me while i get my bazooka" something like that.. lol that was something

[quote name='Pylis']Asshat is just the beginning. Eventually it will spread to adding the word "ass" before just about any noun to make it more gay.
Example: assgardener

I also motion to slap the people who use asshat, by the way.[/quote]

That'd be great, a filter that changes stupid words like asshat to assgardener... that's so random :rofl::rofl:

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I think we should filter the word "asshat" I don't know what it is about that word, but it's just flamingly queer. I think that several people need to be slapped:

Whoever invented it

and that's about it...[/quote]

And while you're at it, ban the word "f@ggot". I find it flamingly queer also. :roll: Hell, I'll be serious though. I throw in "asshat" occasionally, but who the fuck uses it all the time?

Yes, why it becomes "faggot" when you use it is beyond me though... I had no idea he was gay, or for that matter that ET was of any sex at all. Just goes to show, ya learn something disturbing every day.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Yes, why it becomes "E.T." when you use it is beyond me though... I had no idea he was gay, or for that matter that ET was of any sex at all. Just goes to show, ya learn something disturbing every day.[/quote]

E.T.? WTF? :lol:

No... there is no explanation, in fact it kind of pissed me off when I first saw it. I liked the ET movie, I liked my ET lunchbox, I liked the ET ride at Universal Studios when I was a kid... only to find out he was gay. Now I know how my grandmother must've felt when she found out about James Dean & Rock Hudson.

Shaq-Fu is a game with Shaquille O'Neal battling in a super-powered martial arts tournament. I've played the game, but I can't tell you much about it because my brain automatically shuts off when I see something that fucked up. As you can probably surmise, the game set new standards in "idiotic things to base a low-budget, shitty game on." I haven't been around this board long enough to know the whole story, but from what I understand Shaq-Fu was suggested to CheapyD as a joke to replace the f-word in the forums, and it ultimately stuck.

[quote name='kristianator']isn't it obvious? all homosexuals like reese's pieces[/quote]

Ya know... I think you're right :shock:

As for this nonsense:

[quote name='QuiteBitterBeing']One more thing, why the f*ck did they replace f*ck with "shaq-fu"? WTF is a "shaq-fu"?[/quote]

[quote name='Pylis']Shaq-Fu is a game with Shaquille O'Neal battling in a super-powered martial arts tournament. I've played the game, but I can't tell you much about it because my brain automatically shuts off when I see something that shaq-fued up. As you can probably surmise, the game set new standards in "idiotic things to base a low-budget, shitty game on." I haven't been around this board long enough to know the whole story, but from what I understand Shaq-Fu was suggested to CheapyD as a joke to replace the f-word in the forums, and it ultimately stuck.[/quote]

](*,)

There's some ground rules here at CAG
http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21923

Then after that there's some unspoken laws that are not to be violated, among those are the Shaq laws. These regulations simply imply that you (the cag) are not to use Shaq's name in vain (Unless of course it is in the context of discussing the NBA, then go for it) understandable?

It was ok. Gota feel for the tech support more though, having to deal with that crap. It's like when I get calls from people who want to know every single product we have, the prices, the details... just come and look for yourself lazy ass!

[quote name='trustcompany1013']ive seen videos of gay men having anal sex and this is some how still gayer than that[/quote]

:shock: :puke:

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']There's some ground rules here at CAG
http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21923

Then after that there's some unspoken laws that are not to be violated, among those are the Shaq laws. These regulations simply imply that you (the cag) are not to use Shaq's name in vain (Unless of course it is in the context of discussing the NBA, then go for it) understandable?[/quote]

Did I break some kind of rule, here? I read the rules you posted, and I don't think I did anything wrong... Aside from maybe the Shaq thing, in which case, Shaq forgive me.

bread's done
Back