Rogue Galaxy $5 YMMV (others) best buy pennsylvania

ragepower

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Guys, sorry if this has been posted. I've been very short on time lately don't have time to check. (newborn baby). Anyway Best Buy has (PS2) Rogue Galaxy marked at $5, when I took it up to buy my copy it was ringing up at $39.99. Another notable game I saw was (360)Dynasty Warriors 6 for $5, they had quite a few others, but most of it was junk. This was at the Best Buy at the Pittsburgh Mills shopping center in Tarentum, PA. Hope this helps, if this has already been listed let me know I'll lock thread, or if I don't get to it I'm sure a mod will.

Also, if you want a copy let me know I'll swing by again tomorrow (lunch break) and pick one up.

This probably belongs in the Regional forums since it's only going to be at that particular Best Buy.

Thanks for the offer to pick stuff up for other CAGs though :D

Wait so it was marked at $5 but rang up at $40, so what did they do?
Manual it down for you because of marking error?

you got it, they had one more game marked at $5. It had the Yellow sticker with a $5 written in on the front haha. I didnt even argue, they just marked it down.

Sounds like a regional thing. If you get back there, though, I wouldn't mind a Rogue Galaxy and a Dynasty Warriors 6 for $15 shipped ;)

.... this belongs in regional.

Its probably a one store thing, as most best buy clearances are.. mine never clearance anything out. Ever.

Plus.. the store belongs in the Thread Title...

I did see a dynasty warriors 5 or 6 on 360 in a dump bin a few days ago in Chicago. I don't have a 360, so I didn't pay too much attention. Considering neither of these games are on the BB website anymore, they could be dropping in price.

Thanks Guinaevere, I didnt get a chance to get back on after I posted it yesterday till now.

I apologize, I should have just purchased them yesterday as they were all gone today.

Sorry guys, next time I won't hesitate I can always return if people don't want right ?

Also you can tell I havent been on much recently. Regional ? wow.... haha thats new. Gotta catch up on the new Thread Laws. I work pretty much across the street so anytime there is deals to be had I'll get them posted up.

Was everything that was marked down to $5 gone or was there anything left? I work in the area and was going to make a run there at lunch or after work today, but if it was completely cleaned out I'll probably bag it. Thanks!

bread's done
Back