Rosa had an idea for an OTT, y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
picard.gif

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Does that mean Brak is Ernie?[/QUOTE]mojimbo is Ernie. Bert & Ernie. Best friends til the end.

Oh, this should work nicely. I'll pick up Bayonetta and Army of Two in the TRU deal, and use the 30.00 gift card I already have, making my purchase 90.00

Then I'll use the 60.00 gift card from that on BioShock 2.

Then return Bayonetta back to Gamestop and put a full preorder down on GoWIII.

And with Darksiders in the mail for 40.00, I'm looking at 5 games for 130.00

The only one I'm not big on is Army of Two, but I'd rather get that than Dark Void.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DT778']Army of Two is fun but a rental at best. Hella short games.[/QUOTE]

That was my original plan, but like I said, if it's a choice between that and Dark Void, I'm going with Army of Two.

[quote name='seanr1221']That was my original plan, but like I said, if it's a choice between that and Dark Void, I'm going with Army of Two.[/QUOTE]

Why don't you get a copy of something else to sell on Half or Amazon -- you don't have any friends that are planning on buying a game or anything?

Can you return games you bought with that $40 Gamestop promo?

I'm kind of tempted to buy Darksiders at Newegg and return it with my GS receipt for $60 back.

[quote name='Trakan']Army of Two 2 demo sucked.[/QUOTE]

If you were still :cool:, you'd have beaten it a week ago.

:grouphug:

[quote name='Rocko']Can you return games you bought with that $40 Gamestop promo?

I'm kind of tempted to buy Darksiders at Newegg and return it with my GS receipt for $60 back.[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't be a problem.

Found an original Dark Side of The Moon LP for $6 at the record store today. :] The guy told me they also had a copy of Animals, but somebody got to it before me. :[

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Found an original Dark Side of The Moon LP for $6 at the record store today. :] The guy told me they also had a copy of Animals, but somebody got to it before me. :[[/QUOTE]

What condition is it in?

Really excellent for a 37 year old record. It the disc looks almost perfect, it isn't warped at all, there are just a few very light scratches. The Jacket's a little worn on the edges, but no splits.

I'm so glad I don't have afternoon classes on Friday. I can almost taste the saltiness of the margaritas.

Wait, that's not salt...

[quote name='munch']I need to remember to cancel zizazz tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I forgot to do it today.

I think I developed a slight zizzazz addiction.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Munch, I got Casablanca today. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Cool. Leave me feedback.

[quote name='Rocko']Did you get credit for Whitening Ultra, munch? I just did.[/QUOTE]

No. :cry:

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Really excellent for a 37 year old record. It the disc looks almost perfect, it isn't warped at all, there are just a few very light scratches. The Jacket's a little worn on the edges, but no splits.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I'm surprised it was only $6. Nice find.

Temp, I think you can cancel online.

Munch, my bad, didn't mean I got credit, I just signed up. With my luck lately I'll have to MCR. :/

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Found an original Dark Side of The Moon LP for $6 at the record store today. :] The guy told me they also had a copy of Animals, but somebody got to it before me. :[[/QUOTE]
A place here has lots of old Dylan LPs, i need to stop by there sometime.

[quote name='munch']I don't know what I'll order from the site. I really want DJ Hero, but it'll never go up.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I believe once I get credit for that one it'll bring me to 4 games. 3 or 4. I have nothing really planned to buy. Looking at GameFAQs' release schedule, the big games are ME2 and Bioshock 2, but I haven't played ME or Bioshock. Dante's Inferno doesn't seem like $60 to me from the demo (plus I kind of want to read the book, even though the game isn't really the same, before I play it).

[quote name='munch']is that stuff good? I don't even know what happened with my box.[/QUOTE]

It's actually pretty good. I mean, for an energy drink, it's not bad at all. I'd much rather have zizzazz than something like Red Bull or any of that other pizzle. Plus, the stuff has 200mg of caffeine per pouch. I think a bottle of mountain dew only has 80.

Alternatively, munch, you might want to throw the box up on ebay. I saw other people's selling theirs there. I saw one packet at the gas station today and they went for $2 each. You have 16, do the math.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back