Rosa had an idea for an OTT, y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
huhwut.jpg

[quote name='Bioshocked360']BBQ chicken pizza is the correct answer.[/QUOTE]

That does sound pretty good.
--

Happy birthday, thekeybladewars.

Just punched my dog in the head due to excitement. Finally going to be able to go on an overnight trip with TKW in march. :bounce:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Just punched my dog in the head due to excitement. Finally going to be able to go on an overnight trip with TKW in march. :bounce:[/QUOTE]

finger-and-hole.jpg

???

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Chika, how many LBS. did you lose and in how many weeks?[/QUOTE]

um, haven't weighed myself yet this week but last week was week 11 and -27.4lbs.

[quote name='Chika']um, haven't weighed myself yet this week but last week was week 11 and -27.4lbs.[/QUOTE]

Wow that's awesome!

------

You guys find the weirdest shit funny, lay off the pot.

ugh stomach is killing me. i havent really eaten anything today because of the stomach ache. maybe i'll have some graham crackers. it kills me that i just made a ton of food and i can't even enjoy it.

edit- it's probably the antibiotics, now that i think about it. i've been on them for 6 days and my stomach started giving me trouble 3 days ago and has been getting worse since. it would take about that long to feel the full effect. so glad i have a whole other week to go.

[quote name='Chika']ugh stomach is killing me. i havent really eaten anything today because of the stomach ache. maybe i'll have some graham crackers. it kills me that i just made a ton of food and i can't even enjoy it.[/QUOTE]

Chew on some ice chips, that usually calms stomach aches.

[quote name='Chika']ugh stomach is killing me. i havent really eaten anything today because of the stomach ache. maybe i'll have some graham crackers. it kills me that i just made a ton of food and i can't even enjoy it.

edit- it's probably the antibiotics, now that i think about it. i've been on them for 6 days and my stomach started giving me trouble 3 days ago and has been getting worse since. it would take about that long to feel the full effect. so glad i have a whole other week to go.[/QUOTE]

Are you ever not sick? I've never seen somebody with so many ailments.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Are you ever not sick? I've never seen somebody with so many ailments.[/QUOTE]

A lot of it is due to the hormone imbalance, when one hormone is off the others don't function properly leading to all sorts of issues. It's getting better though.

Part is that I seem to have caught a multi drug resistant sinus infection. The tests the doctor did last week seem to indicate I've had the same sinus infection since labor day and it never totally went away despite having been on 4 different antibiotics for it. Now I'm on a double-dose of an antibiotic for MDR sinusitis and bronchitis.

Part of it is that I just have the worst luck evar.

[quote name='Chika']tell her that someone you know just had a heart attack or something and you think the two of you together should improve your diets together for your health. get rid of sugar, white flour, white pasta, white potatos and all high fructose corn syrup. you'll lose weight without really trying. switching off white foods isn't hard. giving up the sugar/corn syrup is harder because EVERYTHING has it.[/QUOTE]

That might not work for me. I'm not the most fit person in the world, but I'm like 155 lbs. so I don't really need to lose any weight. If anything, I could stand to pack on a few.

Actually, a friend of mine from school wants me to start going to the gym with him twice a week. I'm pretty sure he just wants me to go so he can feel better about himself while I bench the bar though. :whistle2:(

[quote name='Eviltude']That might not work for me. I'm not the most fit person in the world, but I'm like 155 lbs. so I don't really need to lose any weight. If anything, I could stand to pack on a few.

Actually, a friend of mine from school wants me to start going to the gym with him twice a week. I'm pretty sure he just wants me to go so he can feel better about himself while I bench the bar though. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

There you go, ask your girlfriend to join so she can go with you guys.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']BBQ chicken pizza is the correct answer.[/QUOTE]
Just had buffalo chicken pizza from BJ's. Wing sauce, celery, ranch, and chicken. :drool:

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Happy birthday, Jessica. Hope you got the day off from HEB.
---

I'm super pist no one offers any insurance plans for iPhones. :/[/QUOTE]
Squaretrade.

Or MobileMe. You can wipe the entire phone, track it via the GPS, lock it so it can't be used, or send it a message that'll go off every 10 seconds.

@Rocko BJ's like the restaurant. http://www.bjsbrewhouse.com/locations.aspx

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Where's Brak to diagnose you with a mental disorder when I need him?[/QUOTE]

most people fall under mild to moderate GAD generalized anxiety disorder. can include things such as stress, anxiety, insomnia, etc. i'd go with that.

[quote name='Eviltude']That might not work for me. I'm not the most fit person in the world, but I'm like 155 lbs. so I don't really need to lose any weight. If anything, I could stand to pack on a few.

Actually, a friend of mine from school wants me to start going to the gym with him twice a week. I'm pretty sure he just wants me to go so he can feel better about himself while I bench the bar though. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

i didn't say losing weight, i said being healthier. a good carb/high protein diet will help you build muscle. it will also help you lose weight if you need it. my uncle was going for his physical so he could start college at 18, 6'2 and 165lbs and he had cholesterol >400. the doctors were all shocked.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']There you go, ask your girlfriend to join so she can go with you guys.[/QUOTE]

exactly. try to be subtle about it so she doesn't either get :bomb: or think you're kidding. it might even give her the idea to go more on her own.

[quote name='Chika']i didn't say losing weight, i said being healthier. a good carb/high protein diet will help you build muscle. it will also help you lose weight if you need it. my uncle was going for his physical so he could start college at 18, 6'2 and 165lbs and he had cholesterol >400. the doctors were all shocked.[/QUOTE]

Does the diet you went through help lower cholesterol? I've had high cholesterol since as long as I can remember, and I'm not overweight at all. Doctors are always shocked to see me after reading my chart since they expect to see an old fat tub of lard.

Another round of thanks for all of the birthday wishes.

----------------

BJ's is delicious. They've got killer meatballs and their chicken wangs are cooked to perfection.

[quote name='seanr1221']...you constantly eat fast food, LP.[/QUOTE]

I wish that was the case, but it's not, for me it's a hereditary issue. I've tried many diets and exercise and the only thing that brings it down is prescription drugs like Lipitor.

Speaking of fast food, that new 5 layer burrito at Taco Hell is delicious.

I really need to start working out again and dieting a little, but I just can't bring myself to start up again. Those first three weeks are so fucking awful.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Quick, everyone change their avy to their favorite Sesame Street Muppet.

sesame-street-cast-580px.jpg
[/QUOTE]
munch gets Oscar by default

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Does the diet you went through help lower cholesterol? I've had high cholesterol since as long as I can remember, and I'm not overweight at all. Doctors are always shocked to see me after reading my chart since they expect to see an old fat tub of lard.[/QUOTE]

yes and no. my specific/customized rules aren't meant for it but the paperwork she gave me has the info for that. such as i can eat 4-5 eggs a week but it says to substitute 1 serving eggbeaters or 3 eggwhites for 1 egg if you're trying to lower your cholesterol. It also says 85:15 beef if you don't have cholesterol problems vs. 90:10 if you do.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I kind of thought TFN would be Oscar.[/QUOTE]
No way, teef would be Bert.

Where the hell did those new ones come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back