Royal wedding

I personally couldn't care less. However, my wife will definitely be watching it, probably even have some of her friends over to watch it together.

I won't watch but Kate Middleton is very, very pretty. She looks very British (in a good way) if that makes any sense.

I will probably watch it if i have nothing better to do (wich i doubt)... Probably just gonna watch it on the news the next day lol

ive noticed many of the news networks have sent their hottest femlae anchors to cover this. im with some of you in that i dont give a shit but i am curious about the bullet catcher.

[quote name='Halo05']She looks very British (in a good way) if that makes any sense.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing you mean she doesn't have teeth that can open a tuna can.

I am happy for them, I hope they have a nice wedding ceremony and its good to hear something nice going on in the world for once

Most of my friends are mocking me for watching. But I've been telling them: Unless it's Henry VIII, how often do you get to see the (future) King of England get married?

[quote name='vamn']Most of my friends are mocking me for watching. But I've been telling them: Unless it's Henry VIII, how often do you get to see the (future) King of England get married?[/QUOTE]
Charles has been married twice in my lifetime, William now, and Harry eventually. So pretty often.

[quote name='Brak']http://www.whyamericansshouldcareabouttheroyalwedding.com/[/QUOTE]

Zing!

I saw a poll somewhere(I don't know if it's accurate) that said that something like 80% of the British people polled didn't care about the wedding either. That's sort of shocking since just the other night there was some sort of princess Diana documentary on TV and the British people were crying their eyes out. What made them stop caring about the royals?

tumblr_lkcm5x96Iw1qanb21o1_400.png

Dont care, dont want to watch. Its just another excuse to give attention to people who already get way too much attention. Yes, lets give rich people even more money and attention to ensure that their egos remain inflated...

They are just people. People get married all the time. If they wanna fuck up their lives by getting married then have at.

I dont understand what is with all the hype and media attention? They will probably get divorced in a year or two tops.

Am I happy for them... Sure , I guess.

Do I care... Not in the least.

Didn't watch, but it did spark some interest in the royal family in general so I got my wikipedia on.

Kate is a classic refined beauty. Just behind Queen Rania IMO.

[quote name='Mayson'] What made them stop caring about the royals?[/QUOTE]

When they decided to murder the Princess because she bore a bastard son AND started dating an Arab.

so apparently I have more hair than the prince and I have my own driver's license.

I'm a better catch. Well, aside from that billions of dollars thing...

Well the royal household is basically subsidized by the British government. Basically they get paid to be who they are. Believe it or not, Buckingham Palace is actually pretty shabby from what I understand. It isn't cheap to keep up on the maintenance on a place that big.

bread's done
Back