nachzeher

CAGiversary!
Feedback
121 (100%)
Which do you think I should get between these three

Wild Arms 3
Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter
Unlimited Saga

I can probably get two out of three. Any suggestions on what combination I should get? Consider them all being at the same price, if that helps any.

Thanks in advance :D

You should probably get WA3 and BoF:DQ first. Then when you get a chance you can go back and get Unlimited Saga. If you can afford it, just get all three because you should be abe to get tem all for around $45 before tax (less tan most new releases).

you should take another look at xenosaga. i put off playing it for a long time - i really didn't want to sit through the hours and hours of cutscenes. but it ended up being one of the better rpg's i've played.

Xenosaga is excellent and left me impatiently awaiting the sequels. Wild Arms is really good too, but kinda dragged towards the end. Just ordered BOF:DQ myself; I've heard its good, but different. Like others here I've heard nothing but horrible things about Saga. AtL:Twilight of Spirits may also be worth looking into, I'm about 20 hrs. in and its been above average so far.

I have all three, but haven't played any of them yet. I've heard good things about WA3 & BOF. But for the most part US gets a lot of negative feedback. So just on that I would say get WA & BOF.

bread's done
Back