[RUMOR] This Saturday (11/14) Buy the Wii for $200 and get a $100 WalMart Gift Card

MrKing

CAGiversary!
Yet to be confirmed...same as last Saturdays Xbox deal but this time is for the Wii! I was told commercials are running already advertising the deal...I have yet to see them for myself so YMMV at this point.

Deal:
This Saturday (11/14) Buy the Wii for $200 and get a $100 WalMart Gift Card

I hope this isn't a repeat of the GS B2G1 thread. If it isn't this would be great as I could use a spare Wii for the bedroom.

[quote name='GetGAME']Well, I still have the $100 gc from Xbox 360, so I guess that $100 for a wii isn't bad.[/QUOTE]

Yea plus another $100 GC. Not too shabby:)

[quote name='japaki']I swear if they do it for PS3 I'm going to shit my pants. I just bought one.[/QUOTE]

Same, as I just bought mine about a month ago :wall:

Not happening this weekend, Saturday deal is on Blackberry phones. I find out what weekend deals for Wally world are happening on Tuesdays. We will keep having Saturday deals until black Friday.

I don't think it's true, I was on slickdeals just a little bit ago and the next deal is on 11/14 and it's for blackberries..

[quote name='flobert81']Not happening this weekend, Saturday deal is on Blackberry phones. I find out what weekend deals for Wally world are happening on Tuesdays. We will keep having Saturday deals until black Friday.[/QUOTE]

Know if there will be any other items on sale along with the blackberry phones like last weekend? Wanted to pick up one of those laptops as a present last week but ended up with an xbox =/

Yep, you may be able to find a store with some of the laptops. You can get an associate to check other stores inventories if you ask. Blackberry is the only item happening this weekend.

[quote name='flobert81']Yep, you may be able to find a store with some of the laptops. You can get an associate to check other stores inventories if you ask. Blackberry is the only item happening this weekend.[/QUOTE]

So the laptop deal was running all week? I assumed that it was only a Saturday deal...If that's the case then I think I may check my local Walmart tomorrow thanks!

GDI, just as I was getting over missing the 360 deal, now they have to do this on something I was for sure getting someone as a gift. Think I'll take my chances at Walmart after the bathroom disaster that was the lightning deals.

Yep on most of these sales the price will stay the same if it's an item the store doesn't normally carry or if it's considered a "special buy" meaning we got an awesome deal on a huge quanitity from a manufacture. This happened alot last year when circuit city was going bankrupt, they placed large purchase orders but couldn't pay for the merchandise. So Wally sweeps in and buys it at a good price. However you will see prices jump back to normal if it's an item the store normally carries.

[quote name='Ed_']I hope this isn't a repeat of the GS B2G1 thread. If it isn't this would be great as I could use a spare Wii for the bedroom.[/QUOTE]

I get the feeling it will be another chaotic mess. :lol:

I'm calling fake, this way I'll be happily surprised if it's real.

And if they ever have the slim ps3's for this price, there's my second blu ray player :)

They have done one for the PS3 before. Granted it was still $500 but it was when that MGS4 bundle came out, so needless to say I got one then. I wouldn't be surprised if they do PS3 for full price but with $100 GC soon though.

Someone on Slick deals said an employee told them this saturday they are doing it with the Wii. $199 + free $100 gift card.

Guys, the Wally World employee already confirmed it as false. He said blackberries are the deal this week.

[quote name='dabamus']Guys, the Wally World employee already confirmed it as false. He said blackberries are the deal this week.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but what about the possibility of other deals being available? I.e. this past week they had the XBox 360 Arcade deal, the laptop deal, and the 3 Sharp LCD TVs deal.

bread's done
Back