RZ Save $20 on select PC games. Street Fighter IV and more. RZ zone members only

DRkdragon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Did not see this anywhere, wanted to let everyone know. Save $20 on select PC games at Best Buy with this coupon.

save20.jpg

Umm.... Warhammer is only $20 to begin with, so that would be free. And Neverwinter Nights is only $9.99... so they'd owe me ten bucks! ;p

Is there something I'm missing? Smoking deal if not!

Meh, just did some store searches, and neither NWN2 or Warhammer are showing up at any stores, even after trying a few of the different zip codes I've lived in. And since it looks like it doesn't work online, I'd say most people's luck is going to be very hit or miss.

Thanks OP. I know what I'm doing tomorrow. :D

4 of the stores near me have WH in stock, and I've been waiting on a deal for SFIV.(half off in this case, and no steam download to worry about:D)

NP everybody. I want to say that at Best Buy Warhammer and NWN Expansions will be $30. Last time I checked anyways, since that is retail price and BB only sells retail price unless their ad says otherwise.

F.E.A.R. 2 for $10 is a steal
It allows you to put it on a Steam account too which is awesome :)

Thanks OP!

Edit: Well fuck, none are around Seattle :cry:

[quote name='xGunCrazyx']F.E.A.R. 2 for $10 is a steal
It allows you to put it on a Steam account too which is awesome :)
[/QUOTE]

Website says 39.99 for FEAR2. You had me excited for a second, I've struck out at Targets looking for the game.

Off Topic: I lucked out and picked up FEAR2 for $9.98 the other day at Target.

On Topic: if you aren't a RZ member, you can print the coupon out, go to the store, grab dem shits(free games!), walk to the register and they will sign you up, scan the card, scan the games, scan the coupon and you will be on your way without paying a penny.

That's what happened when I picked up X-blades at least.

Prototype for $20 looks like a good deal. Reminds me I still need to get inFamous at some point as well (prolly when it hits $30)

can this be combined with the 10% off rewardzone coupon good for this weekend?

edit: so I see

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='vherub']can this be combined with the 10% off rewardzone coupon good for this weekend?[/QUOTE]

Considering this coupon (and I assume the 10% one as well) says right on it, "Not valid on...any other promotion" that would be a negative.

[quote name='xGunCrazyx']F.E.A.R. 2 for $10 is a steal
It allows you to put it on a Steam account too which is awesome [/QUOTE]

Just so everyone knows, Steam is required to play the game; it's not an option.

Looks like I'll be picking up juarez, Fear 2, and possibly Street fighter...may just wait for super street fighter 4 instead though.

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']Warhammer for free sounds good but does it have a monthly fee like WoW?[/QUOTE]
Yes, but it comes with a month free so you can see how bad of a game it is.

[quote name='DRkdragon']Did not see this anywhere, wanted to let everyone know. Save $20 on select PC games at Best Buy with this coupon.
[/QUOTE]

Posted this last nite in the RZ October Thread.

Just got back from BB -- picked up everything except FEAR 2 (since I owned FEAR 2 already).

Yeah, about Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning and Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir winding up FREE, you are all calculating and reading that 100% correctly. :)

For storm of zehir, does the coupon take only $10 off since it only costs $10? Or if you were to buy something with the ge so that your pre-coupon total was say $25, would it tale the full $20 off?

[quote name='Brother Daz']Is there anywhere that buy's(trade's) PC games?[/QUOTE]

eBay

Half-Price Books takes PC games, but you get such a ridiculously low amount for them, it's not worth the effort.

Picked up NWN2 Expansion and Warhammer. No hassles like the last time I got the Xbox camera game for free. That game is still sealed and don't know if I will ever get to the games I "bought" today.

In regards to Dboy's question, I also bought a blu ray, and the coupon does not subtract beyond the price of the games.

Just got Prototype and CoJ, and the free 3D glasses from the Namco-Bandai giveaway arrived in my mailbox yesterday. If you have an NVIDIA GPU, the drivers support anaglyph (red/blue) 3D, so you don't need the expensive 3D Vision/120 Hz monitor setup. I'm going to try it out tonight.

Also, FYI, if you purchased NFS: Shift for $40 last week, check the pending points credit on your RZ account. From what I saw, it looks like that purchase was indeed eligible for the extra $10 certificate that was being offered on the Gamer's Club page.

Sweet, if I can't find fear 2 at my target for $10, chances are I won't find it. I don't mind spending $20 on it. Nothing else really interests me...

[quote name='Jodou']Yes, but it comes with a month free so you can see how bad of a game it is.[/QUOTE]

Lol, Jodou you always suck the fun out of every thread with your cynicism ;)

I picked up the NWN Expansion and Warhammer for free today as well. Thanks for the deal info OP. I debated Call of Juarez, but I remember how annoyed I was with some of the first game and decided to pass.

picked up warhammer and neverwinter nights. if anyone can't find a copy and has something to trade (xblades or something else someone got free) just pm me.

I picked up 3x WAR and 3x NWN2, some friends cleared out the rest of the stock on them right after me. You should have seen the look on the cashier's face when close to $300 worth of games all walked by for free. I figure each WAR account can be used to play a different character, and the NWN2... well... I'm regretting having not grabbed it's original from D2D for $5.

[quote name='snives'] You should have seen the look on the cashier's face when close to $300 worth of games all walked by for free.[/QUOTE]
I would have loved to have seen that. The cashier I had didn't seem to be surprised by it when my $72 of games rang up to $0.00

I picked up 2 Warhammer Onlines and 1 Never Winter Nights 2 expansion.
Hope I can trade them soon.

Thanks DRk!

Warning... this deal is totally YMMV.
I went to the Fairfield, CA store today. And, Warhammer was "on sale" for $30. And, the NWN2 expansion was "on sale" for $25. They refused to let me use the coupon, even though I am a reward zone member, because of the fine print, that says not for use on sale items. I'm going to try again tomorrow, at some other locations, but i'm not pressing my luck.

They also informed me, that online prices, and store prices are different, because Best Buy online, is a different entity than Best Buy (just like Costco.com), and since it carries unique items, that are not available in stores, prices will tend to differ on the things that both of the stores (online, and offline) actually carry.

So, basically I could buy the game online for $20 and pick it up @ a store, but the coupon still wouldn't work, because it's an "in store only" coupon.

I just got 2 copies of the NWN2 expansion for free. Plan to give one to a friend and use one for myself. Thanks for the tip OP!

[quote name='Zantra']Warning... this deal is totally YMMV.
I went to the Fairfield, CA store today. And, Warhammer was "on sale" for $30. And, the NWN2 expansion was "on sale" for $25. They refused to let me use the coupon, even though I am a reward zone member, because of the fine print, that says not for use on sale items. I'm going to try again tomorrow, at some other locations, but i'm not pressing my luck.

They also informed me, that online prices, and store prices are different, because Best Buy online, is a different entity than Best Buy (just like Costco.com), and since it carries unique items, that are not available in stores, prices will tend to differ on the things that both of the stores (online, and offline) actually carry.

So, basically I could buy the game online for $20 and pick it up @ a store, but the coupon still wouldn't work, because it's an "in store only" coupon.[/QUOTE]

This is how they were handling xblades too. I think it is a standard that they will be implementing.

[quote name='Disneyboy']For storm of zehir, does the coupon take only $10 off since it only costs $10? Or if you were to buy something with the ge so that your pre-coupon total was say $25, would it tale the full $20 off?[/QUOTE]

Nope. I picked up 3x of the NWN expansion and wound up getting SF4 for 20. Warhammer was still 49.99 at my Best Buy. (Clarksville, IN)

[quote name='xilly']Nope. I picked up 3x of the NWN expansion and wound up getting SF4 for 20. Warhammer was still 49.99 at my Best Buy. (Clarksville, IN)[/QUOTE]

Was it just tagged at 50 because Warhammer was tagged at 50 for me but rang up only for 20.

[quote name='snives']I picked up 3x WAR and 3x NWN2, some friends cleared out the rest of the stock on them right after me. You should have seen the look on the cashier's face when close to $300 worth of games all walked by for free. I figure each WAR account can be used to play a different character, and the NWN2... well... I'm regretting having not grabbed it's original from D2D for $5.[/QUOTE]

Retail copies of the expansion don't work with D2D originals.

bread's done
Back