Saddam has been executed (hung)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='GuilewasNK']I don't see why that needs to be in the vs. forum to be honest.[/QUOTE]

Because it's Politics and Controversy.

We should move the sex threads to the controversy forums and this can stay here. This is world news after all.

[quote name='Magehart']This is world news after all.[/quote]

Yes. Very, Very controversial world news.

There is a video of it somewhere. Wonder how long it will be till it pops up on the net.

Iraqi TV will run it on TV after the holidays to prove to the Iraqi people that he's dead, so i'd guess no longer than five days, if that.

[quote name='Magehart']We should move the sex threads to the controversy forums and this can stay here. This is world news after all.[/quote]

That's what I was thinking.

[quote name='Phantom1219']Paintings get hung, people get hanged...at least I think that's what I learned.[/quote]

I've always been confused on that...But I do know I am hung >_>

[quote name='Phantom1219']Paintings get hung, people get hanged...at least I think that's what I learned.[/quote]

Son of a bitch you're right. My english isn't perfect on a friday night, oh well.

They said there was a video camera and a still camera so we should get videos in a few days.

I wonder if he's a twitcher.

Saddam Hussein .. Hunged?

WH.jpg

[quote name='Phantom1219']Paintings get hung, people get hanged...at least I think that's what I learned.[/QUOTE]

I what to know where you grew up that they're teaching you that people get hanged.
Next to Mandarin, English is the hardest language to learn. Why because of stuff like I quoted. Why can't everything be hung? See hanged doesn't need to exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back