Saints Row 2 CE (360) - $19.99 +Tax, .99 Shipping @ Sears.com

Got my shipping number yesterday....I guess there was a large number of us ordering :p. Anyway, I hope it is the CE edition. It's a pretty good price.

yah dunno if this happened to anyone else..but i have 2 bing cash back notices..one for saints row 2 for .99 and another one for saints row 2 collectors edition for 1.60...weird..dunno if that verifies i'll get the collectors one correctly shipped out or not, hahaa

I received my shipping confirmation on Monday, yet the latest tracking update is Billing Info Received. Has anyone's updated to reflect the item actually being shipped?

Same thing here. I Ordered on Feb 27th.
They sent me a "Order has shipped" email with a tracking number on it on March 1st.

The tracking number still says, "Billing Information Received" today.

I can't even look at my order on the website. When I login to my account and look at my order history I see the order, but when I click on it it just kicks me back out to the frontpage. So maybe sooner or later my order will show up, but no notices for now.

I looked mine up on iShip and it's expected to be delivered on 3/3. I didn't get anything from them via UPS, but maybe it's at the PO. I'll check tomorrow.

great game, great price, just finished SR2, played way more than GTA4, and now am replaying SR1 on 360, just to get the original story, also a fun game, cool to see what is different.

I ordered on Feb 27 with Standard shipping and received my tracking number on March 1st. It shipped via UPS and is scheduled to be delivered today.

I ordered mine the 27th, got my confirmation the 1st, and it's being delivered today. I am gonna illegally download so much stuff onto my bullet!

EDIT: I did indeed get the Collectors Edition. Thanks OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah well, I did get shipping notice the other day, hope it comes this week. Glad to see everyone is getting the CE version.

Well I emailed Sears CS today in regards to my order just sitting in "shipping information received" status, and got this reply from them:

Dear Mr. ,

Thank you for contacting Sears.com re#XXXXXXXXXX.

We understand your concerns regarding the shipment status of your order.
Despite appearances, your merchandise is currently in transit to a UPS
Hub location in [Utah (V613F0)]. Once your merchandise has arrived at
this Hub location, the package will be scanned by UPS and tracking
information will become available online through www.ups.com. Please
allow 5-7 business days from your order date for tracking information to
become available for UPS ground shipped items. We would like to assure
you that your shipment is not delayed and is scheduled to be delivered
within the timeframe indicated on www.sears.com when your order was
placed. Typically this is 7-10 business days for UPS ground shipped
merchandise.

We would like to assure you that your shipment is not delayed and is
scheduled to be delivered within the timeframe indicated on
www.sears.com when your order was placed.

We appreciate your patience in regards to this matter and thank you for
choosing Sears to meet your shopping needs. As soon as your merchandise
arrives at the UPS Hub you will be able to visit www.ups.com and track
your shipments progress.

On the 27th sears indicated mine would be delivered between the 3rd or the 5th, which isn't happening. So you can't trust that Daz.

Yeah I know, if mine hasnt even hit Utah yet, there is no way in hell I'll see it tomorrow. Its just nice to know that its actually in transit (or so they say...) and not sitting on a warehouse floor somewhere.

UPS tracking is terrible. Mine is now set to arrive on the 8th, could of had it this week if Sears didnt feel the need to wait so long to ship it :|

Hey i got the email confirming my order but I dont see a tracking number anywhere . So my questions is where do I go to track it . A URL would be GREAT

First of all, Sears is BSing us. The UPS tracking system is very reliable, once an item is received, it WILL be reflected online. Sears sent me an email on Monday saying that my 2 have shipped. As of today, both are still in the "billing information received". They are just covering their ass while they wait for more stock / find current stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man my UPS delivery person is gonna be tired of seeing me. Monday getting Saints Row 2 CE, tuesday getting Final Fantasy XIII, then on Thursday my Limited Edition FFXIII guide lol

[quote name='mitnosi']Man my UPS delivery person is gonna be tired of seeing me. Monday getting Saints Row 2 CE, tuesday getting Final Fantasy XIII, then on Thursday my Limited Edition FFXIII guide lol[/QUOTE]

LOL, same here on all of those. This past tuesday it was The Show '10 and Lunar PSP and then the following Tuesday it's God of War 3 Ulitmate. Been a spendy month.

[quote name='weezyweazel']Got my collector's edition today, ordered 03/02.[/QUOTE]

Argh, ordered before you and they didn't even mail mine out till after you ordered.

[quote name='mitnosi']Argh, ordered before you and they didn't even mail mine out till after you ordered.[/QUOTE]
That's weird. Different distribution centers I'm guessing. I'm in WI.

I'm curious, is this game really worth $20? I mean I love sandbox games as much as the next guy, but does it really bring anything new to the table?

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']I'm curious, is this game really worth $20? I mean I love sandbox games as much as the next guy, but does it really bring anything new to the table?[/QUOTE]

Probably not, but the CE version of the game is :D

bread's done
Back