Saints Row: The Third + Season Pass free + free ship with pre-order at THQ store

Leggo

CAGiversary!
http://store.thq.com/store?SiteID=thq&Action=DisplayCategoryProductListPage&categoryID=56378800

No idea how much their Season Pass will cost, but it's 3 pieces of DLC, so probably $10-15, and it's free. Plus free shipping!

Supposedly it's the first 3,000 pre-orders through THQ on each platform, but the facebook page mentioned it's anyone who orders today. You still get the Dr. Genki pre-order stuff, so this seems to be the best deal for anyone planning on getting it at launch.

Apologies if this was already posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Cheapskate']I also have two emails, and no codes in either. I'm using Yahoo Mail, so there's no quoted text button for me to press, and at the bottom of the email I just have "Digital Rights: P" and "Digital Rights: Y"...very strange.[/QUOTE]

Those are where the first characters of my code are (including the same first letters), only mine had 11 more characters after those.

So how do I see the rest of the code if I just have the first number/letter? I'm using yahoo mail and have never had any problem like this before.

i did some digging and found the digitalriver phone number (952-253-1234). When you call that number it may say their office hours are closed, but don't hang up. It will go through an automated menu and when you select customer service it will route you to 24/7 customer support. I was able to have them give me the codes over the phone, plus send me a new email with the codes just to be sure. The season pass code actually just shows up as the Nyte Blade pack on PS3 when you go to DL it, so hopefully it actually is the season pass and not just the Nyte Blade pack.

[quote name='tenn_volsfan']Was yours PS3 or 360? And did you have one code or 2? As far as I can tell only one of my 2 emails has a code (PS3)[/QUOTE]

360, and two separate emails, each with a code. One for Professor Genki and one for the Season Pass. Sorry :(

Got my copy today. Was starting to get worried after hearing horror stories about newgistics, but I'm glad I got it, even if it was the day after release date.

[quote name='sunghost']They're emailed to you. I received the Genki pack and the Season Pass a few minutes ago. Redeemed the Genki pack, but the Season Pass code is invalid. Is anyone able to redeem their Season Pass yet? I'm assuming that it's not activated on the store yet.[/QUOTE]

I was able to redeem both yesterday.

[quote name='elessar123']I wonder then if they're just going to give you a separate code for every DLC.[/QUOTE]

When I redeemed the 360 one it specifically said Season Pass and also when I got to the pass in the Marketplace it says I already bought it.

[quote name='Scopitone']Glad I've got Skyrim to keep me busy because shipping from these guys is insanely slow.[/QUOTE]

guess for those not in a hurry to play it was a good deal. I refuse to give in to deals like this if handled by Digital River tho

I did the free shipping option and mine came yesterday. 2 days after release is amazing for digital river; it is no amazon but for the free season pass; I could not go wrong.

Got an email from digitalriver with my unlock codes, attributing the 1 letter cutoff thing to a database error. Keep checking your inbox if you're having the same problem, you will get an email if you haven't already. Thanks Digital River :applause:

I actually got this from Gamestop the other day. I had forgot that i preordered it on a whim because i thought the genki pack was neat. But now I honestly dont feel like playing this at the moment. I have such a huge backlog i was just thinking of returning it and waiting for a price drop later. Can I redeem the genki preorder pack and still return it? I think its on the receipt. Just wondering if anyone knows if that would work or not

[quote name='Drathu']Got an email from digitalriver with my unlock codes, attributing the 1 letter cutoff thing to a database error. Keep checking your inbox if you're having the same problem, you will get an email if you haven't already. Thanks Digital River :applause:[/QUOTE]

I got both codes again, even though I had redeemed a Genki pack already.

My new letter with the codes came from THQ Customer Service. I'll need to check on my IPhone, but they are the same codes right? They wouldn't have screwed up and given us extras would they?

They are indeed the same codes you were sent previously. Sold my Genki Funtime code for 10 bucks. Looked rather stupid and knocked my price paid down some.

[quote name='goatface']Worst pre-order ever for me, still don't have it. Will never order from them again.[/QUOTE]

Probably one of the best pre-orders for me. Free Genki code, that I sold, free season pass and a free digital copy of SR2. Very sweet!

bread's done
Back