Sam's Club RockBand 2 Deals

I would imagine anyone on here who wanted this picked it up for 90 bucks sometime in the last few weeks during Gamestop's sale. Myself included.

[quote name='bvharris']I would imagine anyone on here who wanted this picked it up for 90 bucks sometime in the last few weeks during Gamestop's sale. Myself included.[/QUOTE]

not for this who got screwed over by gamestop. Seriously how can you tell a customer his item is soldout when you shipped the item with a tracking number, then voided the order and rerouted it back to the warehouse?

[quote name='kunomchu']not for this who got screwed over by gamestop. Seriously how can you tell a customer his item is soldout when you shipped the item with a tracking number, then voided the order and rerouted it back to the warehouse?[/QUOTE]

Almost the same story with me, only no tracking number. That still didn't stop three different customer service reps from reassuring me that my package was picked, packaged, and ready to ship. I'm still a little bitter - my Father's Day present yanked from me two days before Father's Day.

I ended up biting on this deal since the cheapest price I could find anywhere else was 169.99 plus tax. I found at least 6 of these at my closest Sam's Club in Memphis, TN.

If anyone else is interested, don't bother calling beforehand. I was put on hold 20 minutes and then hung up on. Tried again later and the lady that picked up told me they had 2 in stock as of May 5th and does not have any more recent updates. I went there and there was a stockpile of them. :whistle2:|

I didn't look at RB2 bundles when I was at Sam's Club about a week ago, but they did have the GH:WT full band kit for X360 priced at $95! I picked it up and I'm very happy with my purchase...love the instruments, especially the guitar.

[quote name='kunomchu']not for this who got screwed over by gamestop. Seriously how can you tell a customer his item is soldout when you shipped the item with a tracking number, then voided the order and rerouted it back to the warehouse?[/QUOTE]

Well, I stand corrected then. That is pretty crappy, I guess I got lucky.

Hahaha, holy shit. That's hilariously mustache-twirlingly evil.

ditto here. It arrived and has been a blast. Hate to hear all the bad luck with GS. I usually hate shoppin with em and avoid em whenever I can for others, but this(the gamestop deal) was one offer too good to pass up.

bread's done
Back