SAM's PS3 Deal Live Now

torosama

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item_nbr=211300&iid=11-26-09_Splash|ThanksgivingEvent

0071171947920_LG.jpg

120 Gig PS3, inFamous, Arkham, 2 PS3 controllers, the Blu Ray remote and the HDMI cable for $399.99

Not too bad, very similar to Wal-Marts, except with wal-marts you get infamous, arkham and latest batman blu ray for 299.99. None of the extra controllers or hdmi hookup.

The addition of the controllers and cable is not quite enough to sway me on it. But it is nice to see more PS3 deals coming online. Thanks for the submission OP.
cag

with all the other bundles @ $299, I don't see this being that popular at all.

(sale price as of now)
Batman $40
DS3 $30
Blu-mote $20
Infamous ???
HDMI via monoprice $few bucks at most

Really not saving much at all in the end

[quote name='shadowkast']with all the other bundles @ $299, I don't see this being that popular at all.

(sale price as of now)
Batman $40
DS3 $30
Blu-mote $20
Infamous ???
HDMI via monoprice $few bucks at most

Really not saving much at all in the end[/QUOTE]

how do you figure. most places still have batman at $60, and infamous is $60 everywhere as well. The DS3 is only $30 at one place right now, and but otherwise thats $44 at least. and idk what kind of HDMI cables you buy, but the one i got 2 years ago was $40.... most goods ones cost about that. i would say at least $30 still

[quote name='the_grimace']how do you figure. most places still have batman at $60, and infamous is $60 everywhere as well. The DS3 is only $30 at one place right now, and but otherwise thats $44 at least. and idk what kind of HDMI cables you buy, but the one i got 2 years ago was $40.... most goods ones cost about that. i would say at least $30 still[/QUOTE]

Many places have batman for cheaper as well as infamous. You can get both for about 60 or 70 total at many, many places. If you pay 60 a piece for them then you are not all that smart. There are at least 2 places now with DS3's at 30 bucks a piece and most places have them at about 35 on BF, even newegg has them for 39.99 with free shipping and no tax. Hdmi cables are a rip off at 40 dollars. The ones you get at monoprice are just fine without paying out the ass for them. Just because they are more expensive does not mean they are better, monster cables have taught us that. Those things are pieces of shit and cost like 70 bucks a piece.

That said this is still a pretty horrible deal compared to the other deals going on. If you went to walmart you can get the same 2 games with a free bluray then buy the extra controller and hdmi cable for well under 400 bucks.

i just bought the ps3 bundle from Best Buy.

That deal...isnt bad really.

once you look at it.

Two controllers, and that blu-ray controller plus two games?
the hdmi cable you can find for a few dollar but still..

[quote name='the_grimace'] and idk what kind of HDMI cables you buy, but the one i got 2 years ago was $40.... most goods ones cost about that.[/QUOTE]

lol

[quote name='the_grimace']how do you figure. most places still have batman at $60, and infamous is $60 everywhere as well. The DS3 is only $30 at one place right now, and but otherwise thats $44 at least. and idk what kind of HDMI cables you buy, but the one i got 2 years ago was $40.... most goods ones cost about that. i would say at least $30 still[/QUOTE]

Lol, you paid $40 for an HDMI cable? Poor guy...

$2 at monoprice.

Terrible deal. The higher ups must not have been paying attention to the other retailers, or even their own company Wal-Mart.

[quote name='Darknyss']Terrible deal. The higher ups must not have been paying attention to the other retailers, or even their own company Wal-Mart.[/QUOTE]

I agree. It's a gutted Walmart's bundle, without a bonus Blu-ray, that has an extra $30 extra controller (can be had for this price right now at Radio Shack), a $20 remote, and an HDMI cable (can be found for very cheap nowadays) for an extra $!00. Terrible "deal" while all these other sales are going on

Yeah, this deal is pretty bad no matter how they try and spin it. Even casual shoppers who know of the Wal-mart deal would be smart enough to avoid it.

lol no.

[quote name='the_grimace']and idk what kind of HDMI cables you buy, but the one i got 2 years ago was $40.... most goods ones cost about that. i would say at least $30 still[/QUOTE]
son_i_am_disappoint.gif

bread's done
Back