San Diego Comic Con giveaway from Positively Popular- help decide what it will be

Ah, I forgot to put CAG as last name, and I've been doing it everyday since the Mortal Kombat giveaway...
Meh.
Tim St***
Is the name I used.
Sorry I'll use Tim CAG from now on.

So wait, who won the ps3? Because I just noticed the listing changed, it used to say Roy Miller or something, and now it says tyler.

Was that actually Roy CAG? and you put miller in there? Because that was my entry...though I never got an email.

Are we supposed to post in here regardless of whether or not we forgot to add CAG? :S

My bad, there were issues with Roy (not from CAG). I bought it from Best Buy and asked him where he wanted to pick it up (in store pick up). He never went to get it, so I had to re-draw and chose Tyler (I asked him how he found out about the site and he said Stumbleupon).

I entered! Unfortunately I forgot to put CAG as my last name. My last name I entered was Gonzalez. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the contest! I made sure to help you guys out for giving me the chance to win.

Thanks for the giveaway! First time entering (James Jragon*)!

*Thought you had to put in your CAG name. I'll enter CAG as my last name next time. ;)

Accidentally submitted with Morris followed by my real last name, re-submitted with CAG as my last name. Sorry, thank you for hosting this contest!

Might want to enter the entry on the home page. It still says Friday - go to the blog page. Looks like Sunday's entry is also on the blog page though.

Couple of the ads I click keep getting errors when the page loads. Not sure if it really matters on your end, but thought I'd give a headsup if it does.

bread's done
Back