Sandisk 4gb MS Pro Duo Gaming $20 Circuit City B&M

Nephilim

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
CONFIRMED not YMMV at B&M.

Thanks to MXPowar for this part:
UPDATE: In case, you are afraid of this being out of stock when you get there, I just tried this and it works, Buy it here, then choose in-store pickup and your credit card will be refunded about ~$41. A CC representative just called me about this so it is confirmed.

Here is what is on the reciept
SDK SDMSG4096A50

Here is an image with receipt and then an alternate packaging image too

4gbmemorystickproduo2hd9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Green Card200']TC I just picked this up at CC. Thank you very much. Oh yea it scanned for $63 bucks they should have a label out there saying $20 that you can show the cashier.[/quote]

Not a problem at all I wish everyone had as much luck.........

Got mine. I had to fight with her even tho the label said $20 on the rack because it rank up at $63 I believe. The model number was off on the back of the package but rang up as the 50 which matched the label on the rack so I made her get the manager and he finally said fine. Only let me get 1 tho...

Printed out scanned image of receipt (thank you for that by the way), and was told by customer service rep that the deal must be YMMV, cuz it rang up $60 in Maryland.

[quote name='Team Spicoli']Printed out scanned image of receipt (thank you for that by the way), and was told by customer service rep that the deal must be YMMV, cuz it rang up $60 in Maryland.[/quote]

Sorry guy CC is crap as crap can. If it were a decent store at all they would do it, but its run by retards and dumbasses.

I have an extra that I can sell for $35 shipped. I sent a PM to 2 people, but neither responded, so the first one to PM me on this will get it.

Anyone have a receipt from norwalk store???.. or close? I need the ticket number at the top. All the chances of me getting the mem sticks are on that number..

please PM me!

thanks!!

(that is Norwalk, CA)

[quote name='truckin']Anyone have a receipt from norwalk store???.. or close? I need the ticket number at the top. All the chances of me getting the mem sticks are on that number..

please PM me!

thanks!![/quote]

Got your PM, but I can't find the receipt. I have my wife looking for it too.

I went back to CC to try to get some more memory sticks (I just bought mine yesterday) and they had taken the $20 label down. I talked to the manager and showed them my receipt which said it was $20 and told them that the label said the deal was until 12/15 but they would not sell it to me for $20. I would have tried to argue it but I had people waiting for me.

I just came back from the store next to the Boulevard Mall in Las Vegas and they didn't have any out. There wasn't even a spot on the shelves for it but there were extra facing of the 2g version for $35 and those extra spots didn't have price tags on them. It was probably a pricing error and they got pulled to the back for now. I picked up the last Elite Beat Agents @16 though. At least I got an ok deal. I tried to play rock band too but when I got to it, it froze up. CC still sucks.

I went to the store yesterday and looked in the PSP section, but they only had 1gb and 2gb sticks. A worker that I asked told me the 4gb would be with the camera memory near the front of the store. They had the old 4gb (plain blue) for 59.99 while there was the newer wave 4gb (translucent red) with a tag displaying 20.00. Both were Sandisk.

The guy cashing me out was going to charge me 59.99 at first but I told him about the tag and he had a manager override to the tag price. It took awhile but it didn't seem to be in their computer system, just the tags. I bought multiple sticks for my brother and I. This was in the midwest.

I haven't had the horror experiences with Circuit City as others have on this board. Thanks for posting this Nephilim. Good luck to all.

EDIT: I think this is my first post on the board, hello all!!

[quote name='truckin']Anyone have a receipt from norwalk store???.. or close? I need the ticket number at the top. All the chances of me getting the mem sticks are on that number..

please PM me!

thanks!!

(that is Norwalk, CA)[/QUOTE]

PM'd

I'm going to try the montabello and norwalk(CA) store later today, but if anyone can help with a reciept, I'd much appreciate it.

tanks!

[quote name='Chitown021']Are these still "on sale"? This is the first time I've seen this thread and just realized it started in Dec.[/quote]No, it was just bumped for no reason what so ever. :roll:

Thanks. I figured it was wishful thinking. I was hoping maybe it was a clearance item like some of the games CC sells. Sometimes if you're lucky you can find them buried in a lesser know store.

EDIT:

THIS IS DEAD!!!

Please let this thread die. So it doesn't waste anyone's time. You can tell people will start attempting to find this again. This was a price mistake thing that lasted only a couple of days back in early Dec. Don't waste your time.

Sorry guys, this is my fault. I was linked to this thread and I posted before looking at the last post (over a month ago). Maybe this could be moved to the deal graveyard?

damnit, i wish i had noticed it said December, lmao. just went there and got the straaaangest looks.

everyone was like "20$?! for this? .... umm, i think you were misinformed."

gayness! OP should put DEAD in the title or...something.

[quote name='ZForce915']Sorry guys, this is my fault. I was linked to this thread and I posted before looking at the last post (over a month ago). Maybe this could be moved to the deal graveyard?[/QUOTE]

fwiw, it only lasted a day

[quote name='ZForce915']Sorry guys, this is my fault. I was linked to this thread and I posted before looking at the last post (over a month ago). Maybe this could be moved to the deal graveyard?[/quote]

It's cool. It's just that this thread wasn't given the DEAD or YMMV update. It's a very very old post, and the admins probably forgot to put it on the graveyard deals. Even then, there are just way too many threads on cheapass gamer that they probably can't keep track of them all accurately.

bread's done
Back