SanDisk 512MB Pro Duo 19.99-24.99 (Possibly Free @ Best Buy)

It says the price of the memory stick will end up being 19.99-24.99...Which means the coupon is already in effect at Best Buy.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']It says the price of the memory stick will end up being 19.99-24.99...Which means the coupon is already in effect at Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

That is very plausible. Maybe you can get a confused cashier and get it for free.

BestBuy has the SanDisk 512MB Memory Stick PRO Duo Gaming Card at $17.99. There's a $25 coupon on the SanDisk website. Get your flirt on with the manager if you wanna have a chance at getting this deal to fly. BESTBUY

[quote name='drsuper23'] Anytime you can get something from from BB is a good time.[/quote]

yeah. the only thing i ever got from BB was crabs. they were free, though.

There's going to be a lot of people bitching about their Best Buy's not honoring this. Good find though OP. Good luck to one and all.

YMMV at best. I tried last week and was told "The price is already $19.99". If the coupon had a bar code, this would probably be MUCH easier.

excellent try but this is one of those TGTBH deals that only the dumbest or apethetic brick and mortar employees would let happen :D

Is no one looking at the top of the coupon?

"AS LOW AS $19.99 FOR A 512MB CARD"

Obviously, it can't be used to get it for anything lower than $19.99.

[quote name='dirtmound']Is no one looking at the top of the coupon?

"AS LOW AS $19.99 FOR A 512MB CARD"

Obviously, it can't be used to get it for anything lower than $19.99.[/quote]

yes, ugamer already pointed that out...

The mem sticks are 10% off on the BB website, with free shipping. So they are $17.99 shipped. Maybe someone can change the thread title to reflect this?

Well I'm glad the coupon points out that its for Gamestop but fails to mention EBGames because of course, I only have credit at EB at the moment.

I'm all for taking advantage of Best Buy, but aside from it not even being a real coupon, it clearly states that prices range from $19.99 to $24.99 after the savings and it's already on sale for $17.99 at Best Buy.

[quote name='sanjuro']I'm all for taking advantage of Best Buy, but aside from it not even being a real coupon, it clearly states that prices range from $19.99 to $24.99 after the savings and it's already on sale for $17.99 at Best Buy.[/quote]

is that sale for online purchase only...or is it for in store too?

Success! It actually worked! I tried it at Circuit City and Best Buy. At Circuit City I just said Best Buy was out and they even gave it to me for free! And at Best Buy...well I know the manager.
Thanks! Great post!

[quote name='CorporalJackson']where dose it say 20$ off? on the coupon[/quote] It doesn't as has been previously stated. It actually just says the sale is between $19.99-$25 for a 512 mb card. People are just trying to trick employees.

bread's done
Back