Satisfy your craving for pictures of....Korean women clubbing!

[quote name='greyzieoriental']you're right about koreans being stuck up/gold diggers, viets being conceited/noodle eaters, chinese aways talking bout each other behind their backs but are smarter with money, flips(not really azn, PI's)/cambodians being wannabe niggas, all asians are 2 faced though, all asians know each other, DDR/CS players are mostly gaysians, most asians think they are better than the other group of asians so they seperate into groups by nationality, and not all asians use chopsticks!

i hate azns! damn chinks,nips,gooks,fobs, mountain dwelling hmongs, khmer/thai/laos(aka niggas of asia) lol *peace*

now if asians are mixed with another race than they are mostly beautiful, asians mix good with any race, but the ones asians mostly praise with beauty are white/azn mixes(like my son)[/quote]

I hope that was sarcasm.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']***[/quote]

damn, this thread is getting ugly.

seriously, to all you non-asian cag's reading this... see how much we asians don't like each other?

just kidding, but in response to this...

how are filipinos not asian when they have asian blood? it's like... you can't tell tiger woods he isn't black, because he is. it's mostly semantics, but if you're referring to affilliation to a continent (european, south american, asian) then philippines is still part of asia, regardless of all the pacific island stuff.

and what's wrong with immigration? you're here, aren't you?

Europeans don't see eye to eye with each other. Same thing with people from different states in the US. I'm sure people in the Middle East aren't exactly on the friendliest of terms. it's just an ingroup outgroup thing. Why should Asians be any different?

[quote name='nachzeher']Europeans don't see eye to eye with each other. Same thing with people from different states in the US. I'm sure people in the Middle East aren't exactly on the friendliest of terms. it's just an ingroup outgroup thing. Why should Asians be any different?[/quote]

i was sorta kidding, but you're right. it's an all-encompassing kind of hatred we all have for our neighbors. i don't think i've ever met a korean person that i still like. sucks, because i think they're one of the most physically attractive.

Don't you dare turn my Korean Women Clubbing thread into a generalizing racist rant.

greyzieoriental, you are done in this thread.

To try to get things back on track:
20041202-117257-1.jpg

20041130-117037-3.jpg

[quote name='Liza']hell, i got a pregunta for y'all. do asian-fetish people consider filipinos/as asian at all? i'm filipina, but i'll tell you up front, i don't shaq-fuing relate to any of those asian stereotypes. I don't feel asian at all, but I figure we're "grouped" there culturally (even though it's not even remotely close, despite what most americans think..at least for me it isn't.) because of the geographical location.

(the philippines islands are next door to the micronesian islands, closer in background and culture, why aren't they referred to more often as pacific islanders?). oh well, i've always referred to myself as pacific islander. makes me less confused.[/quote]

Well, speaking as a male filipino, if you wanna talk macrogeography we're considered a part of Asia. If you're talking microgeography, then we're Pacific Islanders. It's all relative to how you perceive yourself. Who says you have to be one or the other. Me? I consider myself both.

[quote name='Liza']hell, i got a pregunta for y'all. do asian-fetish people consider filipinos/as asian at all? i'm filipina, but i'll tell you up front, i don't shaq-fuing relate to any of those asian stereotypes. I don't feel asian at all, but I figure we're "grouped" there culturally (even though it's not even remotely close, despite what most americans think..at least for me it isn't.) because of the geographical location.

(the philippines islands are next door to the micronesian islands, closer in background and culture, why aren't they referred to more often as pacific islanders?). oh well, i've always referred to myself as pacific islander. makes me less confused.[/quote]

the asian girls i went out with werent like that at all..no peace signs..nothing, only 1 article of sanrio, and are nothing like the stereotypes written here :p..i have seen it..but never dated one like that, they were mostly laid back and well mannered girls..i believe filipina/os are considered asian, but dont have to give in to stereotypes :)..just be u!
o yea..and about the whole peace sign thing

i dont care..i still say its better than the whole gang sign garbage that girls aroung here throw around :cool:

[quote name='kristianator'][quote name='nachzeher']Europeans don't see eye to eye with each other. Same thing with people from different states in the US. I'm sure people in the Middle East aren't exactly on the friendliest of terms. it's just an ingroup outgroup thing. Why should Asians be any different?[/quote]

i was sorta kidding, but you're right. it's an all-encompassing kind of hatred we all have for our neighbors. i don't think i've ever met a korean person that i still like. sucks, because i think they're one of the most physically attractive.[/quote]

cant we all just get along :(..i love coming here cus like mostly every1 is awesome , mature and gets along great..race and culture go hand in hand..usually, but it shudnt say who gets along with who :whistle2:\..many races have been thru alot of crap, but that still dusnt stop friendship.dus it :)?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='rallen']To try to get things back on track:
20041202-117257-1.jpg

20041130-117037-3.jpg
[/quote]

Dude...I think I just filled the cup![/quote]

i just made a sperm bank hit chapter 11 :cool:

[quote name='greydemise'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='rallen']To try to get things back on track:
20041202-117257-1.jpg

20041130-117037-3.jpg
[/quote]

Dude...I think I just filled the cup![/quote]

i just made a sperm bank hit chapter 11 :cool:[/quote]

Sorry. Not speaking for everyone else, just me, but these girls are nasty looking. The one on top looks like she's posing the morning after she got wasted at some club and the bottom one has a nice body but her face is fugly.

[quote name='greydemise'][quote name='kristianator'][quote name='nachzeher']Europeans don't see eye to eye with each other. Same thing with people from different states in the US. I'm sure people in the Middle East aren't exactly on the friendliest of terms. it's just an ingroup outgroup thing. Why should Asians be any different?[/quote]

i was sorta kidding, but you're right. it's an all-encompassing kind of hatred we all have for our neighbors. i don't think i've ever met a korean person that i still like. sucks, because i think they're one of the most physically attractive.[/quote]

cant we all just get along :(..i love coming here cus like mostly every1 is awesome , mature and gets along great..race and culture go hand in hand..usually, but it shudnt say who gets along with who :whistle2:\..many races have been thru alot of crap, but that still dusnt stop friendship.dus it :)?[/quote]

As much as I'd like to say that people are able to get along, it's not a reality. Cultures will always clash when ethnocentrism is present. At a personal level, it's easy for one person of one culture to be friends with another. But when it comes to groups, it's rare that we see two groups of different people coming together. It's just a group mentality.

Anyway, I agree with jaykrue, those bitches look nasty.

All in all, I gotta say, when I look at any girl, be she asian, latina, black, white, green, blue, or purple, I always look at her face and try to see what she would look like w/o makeup cuz there's NO WAY in hell I'm gonna sleep next to Adriana Lima and then wake up to Roseanne Barr. I honestly believe that the prettiest girls are the ones that look pretty w/o makeup. And THAT, my fellow CAGs transcends all races.

[quote name='jaykrue']All in all, I gotta say, when I look at any girl, be she asian, latina, black, white, green, blue, or purple, I always look at her face and try to see what she would look like w/o makeup cuz there's NO WAY in hell I'm gonna sleep next to Adriana Lima and then wake up to Roseanne Barr. I honestly believe that the prettiest girls are the ones that look pretty w/o makeup. And THAT, my fellow CAGs transcends all races.[/quote]

The man speaks the truth. I prefer the natural look myself.

[quote name='defender']
2003-09-26-02.jpg

The reason why it is so easy for caucasian men to date asian women.[/quote]

Yeah, what I said about natural looking would apply to fobby asian guys as well :D

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='jaykrue']All in all, I gotta say, when I look at any girl, be she asian, latina, black, white, green, blue, or purple, I always look at her face and try to see what she would look like w/o makeup cuz there's NO WAY in hell I'm gonna sleep next to Adriana Lima and then wake up to Roseanne Barr. I honestly believe that the prettiest girls are the ones that look pretty w/o makeup. And THAT, my fellow CAGs transcends all races.[/quote]

The man speaks the truth. I prefer the natural look myself.[/quote]

i hear that..ahem :p..i was speaking a bit shallow b4, but i kno exactly wat u mean..in all seriousness...its kinda odd in a way, thats theres almost no such thing as a natural beautiful woman nemore :whistle2:\
...so much make up, pants that add an ass..shirts that add boobs, cover-up make up...its really hard to see a woman naturally u kno...just my opinion

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='greydemise'][quote name='kristianator'][quote name='nachzeher']Europeans don't see eye to eye with each other. Same thing with people from different states in the US. I'm sure people in the Middle East aren't exactly on the friendliest of terms. it's just an ingroup outgroup thing. Why should Asians be any different?[/quote]

cant we all just get along :(..i love coming here cus like mostly every1 is awesome , mature and gets along great..race and culture go hand in hand..usually, but it shudnt say who gets along with who :whistle2:\..many races have been thru alot of crap, but that still dusnt stop friendship.dus it :)?[/quote]

As much as I'd like to say that people are able to get along, it's not a reality. Cultures will always clash when ethnocentrism is present. At a personal level, it's easy for one person of one culture to be friends with another. But when it comes to groups, it's rare that we see two groups of different people coming together. It's just a group mentality.

Anyway, I agree with jaykrue, those bitches look nasty.[/quote]

i wish u were wrong here, but i have to agree with u :(..ur right, there will always be hate and animosity between races and the like, and furthermore, i think the idea of world peace is just a pipe dream, even if one day we DO get a little close to peace and the like, there will always be that one person, or that one idea that wont let ppl get close..i just say live and let live u kno..if ppl get along, its great, but if they dont...not much u can do :(

ps: i was looking at the 2nd one :p..and her face is in the pic?!?!

[quote name='greydemise'][quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='jaykrue']All in all, I gotta say, when I look at any girl, be she asian, latina, black, white, green, blue, or purple, I always look at her face and try to see what she would look like w/o makeup cuz there's NO WAY in hell I'm gonna sleep next to Adriana Lima and then wake up to Roseanne Barr. I honestly believe that the prettiest girls are the ones that look pretty w/o makeup. And THAT, my fellow CAGs transcends all races.[/quote]

The man speaks the truth. I prefer the natural look myself.[/quote]

i hear that..ahem :p..i was speaking a bit shallow b4, but i kno exactly wat u mean..in all seriousness...its kinda odd in a way, thats theres almost no such thing as a natural beautiful woman nemore :whistle2:\
...so much make up, pants that add an ass..shirts that add boobs, cover-up make up...its really hard to see a woman naturally u kno...just my opinion[/quote]

They're out there... but they're definitely rare. Here's a girl I met last year. The pic's brightness would seem to suggest enhancements but her face in person is truly beautiful. Too bad she has a bf or I would've jumped on that in a NY minute. And yes, she's korean :roll:

jimi4lc.jpg

[quote name='jaykrue']Sorry. Not speaking for everyone else, just me, but these girls are nasty looking. The one on top looks like she's posing the morning after she got wasted at some club and the bottom one has a nice body but her face is fugly.[/quote]

One man's trash... ;)

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='jaykrue']Sorry. Not speaking for everyone else, just me, but these girls are nasty looking. The one on top looks like she's posing the morning after she got wasted at some club and the bottom one has a nice body but her face is fugly.[/quote]

One man's trash... ;)[/quote]

Sure. Leaves all the really hot ones for myself... or the lucky bastard that snagged the girl I posted in the previous post.

actually i have met many asians of all shapes and sizes, and my woman is a hot ass korean , so yeah i have ate alot of kim chi, buddy. yeah some girls grills are messed up, but not all of them. :twisted: :arrow: [-X :boxing:

[quote name='jaykrue']haha, guess everyone stopped enjoying looking at Korean women clubbin'[/quote]

We all know you just bumped this so you wouldn't have to search for it later. :wink:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='jaykrue']haha, guess everyone stopped enjoying looking at Korean women clubbin'[/quote]

We all know you just bumped this so you wouldn't have to search for it later. :wink:[/quote] :lol:

Dammit! I must keeeel you for being ingenious enough to find out my plans! Prepare yourself! :lol:

[quote name='greydemise'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Speaking of asian ladies, who woould have guessed the hottie from ER below is 41?

041209insider2.jpg

I thought she was in her early to mid thirties. But that seems par for the course in TV these days. Ben Browder is in his forties too. A lot of major movie stars don't hit it big until their mid thirties.

That gives me hope that in another seven years or so my movie career will start taking off! :p[/quote]

o wow, shes reallypretty, looks nice for her age[/quote]

Asian girls do age the best. Back to young asian hotties, how about that Lisa Ling. You also have to love their names, Lisa Ling, Lucy Lu, Lana Lang. I sense a pattern...

[quote name='camoor'][quote name='greydemise'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Speaking of asian ladies, who woould have guessed the hottie from ER below is 41?

041209insider2.jpg

I thought she was in her early to mid thirties. But that seems par for the course in TV these days. Ben Browder is in his forties too. A lot of major movie stars don't hit it big until their mid thirties.

That gives me hope that in another seven years or so my movie career will start taking off! :p[/quote]

o wow, shes reallypretty, looks nice for her age[/quote]

Asian girls do age the best. Back to young asian hotties, how about that Lisa Ling. You also have to love their names, Lisa Ling, Lucy Lu, Lana Lang. I sense a pattern...[/quote]

ya, they get named by the people who work at DC comics :lol:

bread's done
Back