Sausage Party OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Finally, I was about steal it.[/quote]

Wasn't it like 45 seconds in between the 2?

Okay guys, I rarely pop in and post in the OTT's, so I have a question. Who/how do you guys decide who gets to make the OTT? Do you guys just call dibs or something?

(I am such a n00b ;) )

[quote name='Rig']Okay guys, I rarely pop in and post in the OTT's, so I have a question. Who/how do you guys decide who gets to make the OTT? Do you guys just call dibs or something?

(I am such a n00b ;) )[/quote]

It is a complicated method involving emus and whipped creme. The details are best left unknown.

[quote name='JSweeney']That is, without a doubt, one of the LAMEST OTT thread names ever.[/quote]

Yes, it is quite weak compared to many we have had.

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='JSweeney']That is, without a doubt, one of the LAMEST OTT thread names ever.[/quote]

Do you have a better idea for the name?[/quote]

OOH! OOH! MEMEME!

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='JSweeney']That is, without a doubt, one of the LAMEST OTT thread names ever.[/quote]

Do you have a better idea for the name?[/quote]

OOH! OOH! MEMEME![/quote]

No me

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='JSweeney']That is, without a doubt, one of the LAMEST OTT thread names ever.[/quote]

Problem solved. :wink:[/quote]

haha you jerk! did anyone even see the name i renamed it?!

Wow missed the last OTT totally and now we're back to revolving OTT names. How will I find the OTTs ever again?

Too much homework.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='JSweeney']That is, without a doubt, one of the LAMEST OTT thread names ever.[/quote]

haha you jerk! did anyone even see the name i renamed it?![/quote]
No what did you rename it?

Woohoo 600

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Finally, I was about steal it.[/quote]

Wasn't it like 45 seconds in between the 2?[/quote]

More like 2 minutes, he should've started when he was given the go ahead and it would've been shorter. We're all fairly impatient when it comes to making the new OTT's, I believe 2 or 3 were stolen because of a similar issue.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='JSweeney']That is, without a doubt, one of the LAMEST OTT thread names ever.[/quote]

haha you jerk! did anyone even see the name i renamed it?![/quote]

I saw it.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='Rig']Okay guys, I rarely pop in and post in the OTT's, so I have a question. Who/how do you guys decide who gets to make the OTT? Do you guys just call dibs or something?

It is a complicated method involving emus and whipped creme. The details are best left unknown.[/quote]

I love emus!

[quote name='Rig'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='Rig']Okay guys, I rarely pop in and post in the OTT's, so I have a question. Who/how do you guys decide who gets to make the OTT? Do you guys just call dibs or something?

It is a complicated method involving emus and whipped creme. The details are best left unknown.[/quote]

I love emus![/quote]

hey guys, no talking about emus here, we frown on piracy

:wink:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I liked "The Rocktacular OTT, featuring your host, JSweeney" but I thought that it might depreciate the value of "rocktacular".[/quote]

Are you kidding? With my name attached, Roctacular SOARS in value.
:)

[quote name='JSweeney']Ledhed and Trakan are making very proud that CheapyD made them mods.[/quote]

Thank you.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='Rig']Okay guys, I rarely pop in and post in the OTT's, so I have a question. Who/how do you guys decide who gets to make the OTT? Do you guys just call dibs or something?

PLEDGE! PLEDGE! PLEDGE! PLEDGE! PLEDGE!

[quote name='JSweeney']Ledhed and Trakan are making very proud that CheapyD made them mods.[/quote]

You shouldn't expect much of mods that are OTTers, at least the newer ones since they've used their powers for the greater good of the OTT. They say "Screw CAG, I can change the OTT title without warning!"

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I liked "The Rocktacular OTT, featuring your host, JSweeney" but I thought that it might depreciate the value of "rocktacular".[/quote]

:)[/quote]

It has been restored! And it wasn't me that did it!

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I liked "The Rocktacular OTT, featuring your host, JSweeney" but I thought that it might depreciate the value of "rocktacular".[/quote]

:)[/quote]

It's just alot for the OTT to live up to is all. I don't think we should be throwing around adjectives like that while it's still in it's infancy, we need to wait a bit and see what develops. Otherwise it's going to end up "The Craptacular OTT, featuring your host, Alan Smithee"

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='JSweeney']Ledhed and Trakan are making very proud that CheapyD made them mods.[/quote]

You shouldn't expect much of mods that are OTTers, at least the newer ones since they've used their powers for the greater good of the OTT. They say "Screw CAG, I can change the OTT title without warning!"[/quote]

Believe it or not, I haven't edited any title names or posts in any OTT.

[quote name='Trakan']Believe it or not, I haven't edited any title names or posts in any OTT.[/quote]

Then you, sir, have yet to truly live as a Mod.

Go ahead. It's ok. We all do it. :D

02-09-09-emu.jpg

Look everyone, it's JSweeney's pet emu Charlie!

Well I'm going to graciously bow out of the CAG OTT limelight for now. Got too much work and other stuff to do. I'll still pop in here and there and on weekends. Good bye all you OTTers out there.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='JSweeney']Ledhed and Trakan are making very proud that CheapyD made them mods.[/quote]

You shouldn't expect much of mods that are OTTers, at least the newer ones since they've used their powers for the greater good of the OTT. They say "Screw CAG, I can change the OTT title without warning!"[/quote]

Believe it or not, I haven't edited any title names or posts in any OTT.[/quote]

I believe that you're the only one that hasn't, but no one can tell anyway.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='JSweeney']Ledhed and Trakan are making very proud that CheapyD made them mods.[/quote]

Believe it or not, I haven't edited any title names or posts in any OTT.[/quote]

I believe that you're the only one that hasn't, but no one can tell anyway.[/quote]

Not counting the inactive mods. We need a "mod cleanup", IMO.

[quote name='JSweeney']So, have you slaughtered the infidels yet, Charlie?

Charlie: WARK!!![/quote]

Well...the ritual just can't be complete without the nunchucks and the orange snowboots.

Did you even stop to consider that?

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='JSweeney']So, have you slaughtered the infidels yet, Charlie?

Charlie: WARK!!![/quote]

Well...the ritual just can't be complete without the nunchucks and the orange snowboots.

Did you even stop to consider that?[/quote]

Bah. Foolish Traditionalist.
Your adherence to the old ways shall be your downfall.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='JSweeney']Ledhed and Trakan are making very proud that CheapyD made them mods.[/quote]

I believe that you're the only one that hasn't, but no one can tell anyway.[/quote]

Not counting the inactive mods. We need a "mod cleanup", IMO.[/quote]

Yes, you and I should take the place of these disgraceful mods. :wink:

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Trakan's Honorable, Non-Power Trip OTT

Way to not give into temptation. :wink:[/quote]

That was me, actually. :lol:

It's good that Trakan hasn't fallen to the Dark Side yet though. There's gotta be someone left to kill us off after we start really causing trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back