Savage 2 (PC) full game is FREE

God dammit, i actually paid for both the first and second game. That's it, i'm never paying for another Savage game, they always end up free.

"Before you can enjoy Savage 2, you will need to create a player account. You have the option of playing Savage 2 for free, or upgrading to a Prime account for just $9.99!"
Ker-lame.

Repost.

[quote name='zuldane']wonder why it's free. probably spyware's the shit out of your pc.[/QUOTE]

No, it doesn't.

[quote name='Doomtime']Is there a time limit for it being free? Good post btw.[/QUOTE]
No, you just don't get the "Prime" features, which amount to "two additional inventory slots, unlimited play as Hellbourne units, access to player statistics both online and in-game, and the ability to download a replay of every Savage 2 match ever played." It's really not that much.

[quote name='KABUKISTAR']"Before you can enjoy Savage 2, you will need to create a player account. You have the option of playing Savage 2 for free, or upgrading to a Prime account for just $9.99!"
Ker-lame.[/QUOTE]

Not really. If you read what all a Prime account includes, the free players really aren't missing much.

This is an excellent, excellent deal for free players.

You don't need the prime account, it doesn't add much. This game is tons of fun now. It was pretty lame over the summer, but now there are servers that host games with 50 players (was limited to around 20).

Most of the bugs have been squashed and the gameplay mechanics have also improved.

[quote name='SuxoR']Is it online? Or just a single player experience?[/QUOTE]

There should be enough hints on the front page of the website for you to figure that out for yourself. ;)

Nice, I got this back when it was $10 on Steam and I have to say it was well worth it. The "Prime" features are nice as a minor bonus, but not really needed. Definitely worth playing at least for a few hours to see if you like it, it's pretty unique.

bread's done
Back