Save $10 on 3 Months Xbox Live & 1600 Point Card at Amazon

Title should be updated. I didn't even click on this when it appeared that it only worked with the Live+Points. If I hadn't seen the 2x1600 mentioned on SD, I'd have missed it completely.

EDIT: I bit, btw. The only DLC coming up for me is the Kasumi mission for ME2, but these cards never really go on sale that often. $10 saved is $10 saved!

Thanks, got 2 1600 pts codes for $29.28 shipped. Pretty good considering I just picked up a card at full price this week preparing for MW2 maps.

Is this really that hot of a deal? Aren't 1600 points like $18 normally? It seems you're only saving $6 for two total. It'd a nice discount, sure, but was expecting something like 25% off...

[quote name='artego']Is this really that hot of a deal? Aren't 1600 points like $18 normally? It seems you're only saving $6 for two total. It'd a nice discount, sure, but was expecting something like 25% off...[/QUOTE]

1600 points retail for $20.

Btw, it looks like the points only deal might be dead. Adding two to my cart no longer gives me a discount.

[quote name='BigAT']It looks like it's dead/fixed already. $39.98 at checkout.[/QUOTE]

Same. Discount's not applied for the 3 month + 1600 pts deal either though for me. No clue what's going on there.

[quote name='artego']Is this really that hot of a deal? Aren't 1600 points like $18 normally? It seems you're only saving $6 for two total. It'd a nice discount, sure, but was expecting something like 25% off...[/QUOTE]It's essentially a discount on money, if you download a lot of content, so even a relatively minor deal tends to get a lot of attention.

Glad I got in on the 2x1600 early... sad to see it go!!

Im still seeing the 1600 card +3 month discount but not x2 point cards.

Funny cause it use to be Promotion Applied, now it saves Best Value Savings

[quote name='steverl22']do they email you the codes?[/QUOTE]

nope, these will be sent regular snail mail. The codes for the pts. are also sold, but those are usually never on sale.

[quote name='Cognitive Dissonance']How is this a deal? 1600 points and 3 months for $30.00? I can get a year for $35. So 3 months is only a quarter that at $8.75. So how exactly is this a deal?[/QUOTE]

At retail a 3 month card is $20 and a 1600 points card is $20.

[quote name='Cognitive Dissonance']How is this a deal? 1600 points and 3 months for $30.00? I can get a year for $35. So 3 months is only a quarter that at $8.75. So how exactly is this a deal?[/QUOTE]

The real deal is using it for 2 1600 pt cards

bread's done
Back