Save $50 to $250 on 80GB PS3 (playstation underground code)

The 7th Number

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
I got this in my email, im not going to use it. If anyone wants it, then be my guest. First come first serve.

$50 deal
ps350lh6.jpg

$100-$250 deal
ps3250ij5.jpg

Terms
*One promotional code per customer. To redeem your promotional code, simply:
1. Go to the www.amazon.com Web site.
2. Select the items you want and add them to your Shopping Cart.
3. Click the "Proceed to checkout" button. At the Pay section of the progress bar, you'll see a box on the lower part of the page that says, "Do you have a gift certificate or promotional claim code?"
4. Enter your claim code in the space provided to redeem your promotional code. Then click the "Continue" button and complete the order form.
5. You'll know you have placed your order when you reach a screen that says, "Thank you for your order. We will send you an email confirmation shortly." If you want to review the details of your order, click the appropriate links in the "Managing your order" box, or the Your Account link in the upper right corner of the page.
Promotional codes must be redeemed through our Web site, www.amazon.com, toward the purchase of products listed in Amazon.com's online catalog and sold by Amazon.com. They cannot be redeemed at Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.co.jp, or any other Web site operated by Amazon.com, its affiliates, or third-party merchants accessible from our site.
Promotional codes are not valid in Amazon Marketplace, Auctions, or Shops. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited by law. Any other use constitutes fraud. In the event of a return, coupon/promotional savings may be deducted from your refund. Promotional code may be combined with other coupons or promotional offers. Purchase price must be equal to or greater than the promotional code amount. Amazon.com reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate or modify this promotion.
Please use our Shopping Cart rather than our 1-Click ordering if you want to pay for your order with a promotional code. This offer expires at 11:59 p.m. PT on 1/31/09. If you have any questions, please see the Help section of our site: www.amazon.com/help.
**Sony Card is issued by Chase Bank N.A., and is subject to credit approval. In some instances an application may require additional processing, in which case instant approval will be unavailable. To qualify for the $150 card credit, you MUST apply for the Sony Card through this promotion by 1/31/2008 AND purchase a new PLAYSTATION 3 system at Amazon.com with your new Sony Card by 01/31/2009. Register your Sony Card at sony.com/sonycard, complete and mail in the rebate form with proof of PLAYSTATION 3 system purchase at Amazon.com by 03/31/2009. Complete instructions will be sent upon approval for the Sony Card. $150 card credit will be posted to your Sony Card Statement within 8-12 weeks from receipt of the rebate form and proof of purchase. Offer available to new Sony Card accounts only and only one $150 card credit may be earned per Sony Card account. Existing Sony Card account holders or accounts are not eligible.
†All single sales receipt purchases made with your Sony Card within the first 45 days your account is open equal or greater than $299 ("Qualifying Purchase") will automatically qualify for a 12-month Deferred Interest Promotion (with payment). Purchase price must be paid in full within twelve billing cycles of the purchase date; minimum payments must be made on account; and account must not otherwise be in default during the promotional period or finance charges will be assessed from the purchase date. Length of the promotional period could be shorter depending upon the timing and amount of your payments and other account balances. After the expiration of the promotional period, any remaining balance on your Qualifying Purchase will bear interest at the Purchase APR disclosed in your card member agreement. Promotional financing is offered in connection with Sony Card credit cards, which are issued by Chase Bank USA, N.A., and subject to credit approval. Offer available to new Sony Card accounts only. As of 10/08/08 and subject to change, the following rates and terms apply for new Sony Card credit cards: Purchase
APR = 11.49% variable; Overdraft Advance APR = 13.49% fixed; Default APR = up to 28.49% variable; Cash Advance APR = 20.49% variable; Transaction fee for Balance Transfers and Cash Advances: 3% of the amount of the transaction, but not less than $10; Minimum Finance Charge $1.00. Offer available to new Sony Card accounts only.
Pricing and Terms

††User responsible for all applicable Internet fees. Some services or features may require additional fees. Video output in HD requires cables and an HD-compatible display, both sold separately. Copy-protected Blu-ray video discs can only output at 1080p using an HDMI cable connected to a device that is compatible with the HDCP standard. HDMI cable not included.
To ensure ongoing receipt of these emails, please add our "From" address to your address book:
[email protected].

UNSUBSCRIBE
You have received this email because you opted to receive correspondence from us.

Please do not respond to this email. This is an automated mailbox.
To unsubscribe from the PlayStation® mailing list, proceed to www.us.playstation.com.
Please note that the unsubscribe process may take up to ten (10) business days to complete. If you receive additional emails within this time period, your request is still being processed. It is not necessary to unsubscribe again. If you continue to receive emails after this period, or for information on our Privacy Policy, please call 1-800-345-7669.
Our Privacy Policy can also be found on www.us.playstation.com.

LEGAL
SCEA is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, any lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, misspelled email addresses, lost or deleted email transmissions due to the settings in your email application. Any of these factors may limit one's ability to successfully participate in this activity.

Buzz! is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Developed by Relentless Software.
© 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.

Singstar is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. © 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Developed by SCEE London Studio.
The NBA and individual NBA member team identifications reproduced on this product are trademarks and copyrighted designs, and/or other forms of intellectual property, that are exclusive property of NBA Properties, Inc. and the respective NBA member teams and may not be used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of NBA Properties, Inc. © 2008 NBA Properties, Inc. All rights reserved. © 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.
SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation © 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.
LittleBigPlanet © 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Developed by Media Molecule. LittleBigPlanet is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.
MotorStorm is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. © 2007 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Published by Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. Developed by Evolution Studios Ltd. All rights reserved.
Resistance 2 is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. Developed by Insomniac Games.
© 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.

Amazon, Amazon.com and the Amazon.com logo are registered trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
"PlayStation", "PLAYSTATION", and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Underground is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. © 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. The Sony Computer Entertainment logo is a registered trademark of Sony Corporation.
Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc., 919 E. Hillsdale Blvd., Foster City, CA 94404

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah see Sony pulled out the Playstation card outta thin air after several of us had already signed up for the Sony Chase card, which in particular didnt make me too happy. If i was totally geared toward buying a ps3 id own one, but they have helped make it pretty easy not to. Although im glad Amazon is being good to work with, ive always been a big fan of theirs... :bouncy:

Money is tight here as it is with many. Really want to get the PS3 for the kids, but don't have the Amazon codes.

I called Amazon, but they didn't have any idea what I was talking about. I'm a member of Playstation Network (Underground) site and didn't get any info from them or Amazon about the deal.

Could really use the coupon. Could someone please tell me what to say/do with Amazon so I can get a code? Thanks and happy holidays.

[quote name='finkel98']OK - I just got my codes from Amazon - much easier to go this route than to hope that someone here will give you the codes.[/QUOTE]

what did you say? amazon is asking for my codes when I said that PSN sent them to me.

I got sick of going back and forth between Amazon and Sony trying to get a $50 or $100 and happened to stumble on a great deal Amazon is offering today.

The deal is: Buy: 80gb ps3, Resistance 2 CE, and Blu-ray Dark night together and you get R2CE and Dark Knight free! Essentially, you save $84.

Put all three item in cart and enter PSKNIGHT as coupon code. Just did it and it worked fine.

Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=465612271&pf_rd_i=409566

[quote name='thel3k']Here's a $50 code I don't plan to use: 9JMN-EJHY2E-FV28EG

Amazon link in my e-mail (you might need it): http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&plgroup=2&docId=1000299421

I used my $100 so I don't know if this one is still valid. Please post if you used it.[/quote]
Someone already used it.

I think actually that if you use the $100 the $50 code is de-activated, as someone tried to give me a $50 code as they already used the $100 but it didn't work either

If anyone has a Playstation Underground code I would greatly appreciate using it :D

I'm trying to get my little brother a PS3 for christmas so we could play online together, and this would be a great way for me to afford it. I've been signed up to the Playstation underground for some time now and I registered all my games and systems and still didn't get a code.

Please help me out if you have a spare code :bouncy:

I just went for Amazon bundle, as well. Chances are, I was not going to be accepted for the Sony Card. And as far as PS3 bundles go, they do not get much better than that. Having no shipping, nor tax, made it all the better.

[quote name='schultzed']If anyone has been waiting . . . right now you can get Resistance 2 CE and Dark Knight Blu-ray free with a PS3 (see thread). Do as I did and combine the deals (if the codes don't work, contact CS).

This is better . . . I got some lousy cables rather than DK. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

So you were able to combine free DK/Resistance with $50 off PSN coupon? Can you post the totals/math? I wish they would adjust this for me but I never got a code.

[quote name='pandastew']I think if you contact amazon rep you can get that R2 CE as your qualified game with ps3 and get $50 off. DK BR won't qualify as part of the buy 2 qualifying BR and get $50 off.[/QUOTE]

Personally, I think that combining the codes is pushing it to begin with, so asking Amazon to give you $50 off on already free game is overboard. Then again, if R2 is the only game that you want and you can get CS rep to do it, more power to you.

In my case, I asked Amazon to give me R2 free and then $50 off of LBP (which I really wanted).

Also, when I tried to combine the codes, I was shot down on the phone but approved later via email . . . YMMV.

could someone pls. re-iterate the best procedure to try to get a code issued. I as well have a PSN account but was never offered anyhing. I hear you guys mention the Amazon route but then I also hear SONY issues these codes yet they don't know anything about promos when you call their cust. svc.

PLEASE CLARIFY as I intend to get the Sony CC w/$ 150.00 stmnt. credit and want SOMETHING else in terms of addtl. pomo ala the $ 100.00 off aka 2 BD+1 game.

Thanks for your help.

[quote name='rewn']could someone pls. re-iterate the best procedure to try to get a code issued. I as well have a PSN account but was never offered anyhing. I hear you guys mention the Amazon route but then I also hear SONY issues these codes yet they don't know anything about promos when you call their cust. svc.

PLEASE CLARIFY as I intend to get the Sony CC w/$ 150.00 stmnt. credit and want SOMETHING else in terms of addtl. pomo ala the $ 100.00 off aka 2 BD+1 game.

Thanks for your help.[/QUOTE]

First off, you could just order a PS3 now and get Resistance 2 CE and Dark Knight BR for free (along with your $150 rebate).

No one has reported success in getting Sony to issue a new code but in post #249 we had this interesting angle:

"hey guys just to let you know, I have personally been able to get on this deal by contacting PSunderground saying that my email provider have deleted my PSU deal email and their rep says that they are sorry and I should go contact amazon and they will honor the coupon. I contacted amazon, and they say I should make the purchase first and then go file a request for the price adjustment. I did that and purchased my PS3 80GB with free Resistance 2 collector's edition combo + AV cables during BF amazon deal, and bought IronMan $15 + Transformer $10. Total Spent $425 filed price adjustment coupon and gave me $50 off on my PS3 instead making it $375. Called again regarding the fact that I did not get the other $50 off promotion, and instead they gave me a $100 refund on my CreditCard. total $275 I have sony card $150 off on $300 purchase making the grand total of...

PS3 80GB with free Resistance 2 collector's edition combo + AV cables during BF amazon deal, and bought IronMan + Transformer for $125

YMMV"

I think he got extremely lucky but who knows . . . maybe this will work for others.

Hey guys, here's a piece of advice that you may find interesting..
According to an Amazon rep, this $50/$100 rebate is an EITHER-OR offer.

Meaning that if you redeem the $100 rebate code for example, it will VOID the $50 code.. Basically only ONE code can be used for each email they sent.

[quote name='finkel98']Hey guys, here's a piece of advice that you may find interesting..
According to an Amazon rep, this $50/$100 rebate is an EITHER-OR offer.

Meaning that if you redeem the $100 rebate code for example, it will VOID the $50 code.. Basically only ONE code can be used for each email they sent.[/quote]

assuming that you have the original code, it says in the fine print that it can be combined with any other offer or coupon codes. if you got the promo code from amazon rep, then its really up to them. I think the key point here is to buy everything first, and then submit a price adjustment request and argue the heck out of it. make it seem that you have monetary loss gripe. YMMV. I got lucky because I think before me not many other members try to email PSU or amazon.com trying to get this to work. they may have been aware now ever since 10+ ppl try to do it.

so yeah it seemed that even though my initial order for PS3 + R2 CE + AV CABLES + IRONMAN + TRANSFORMER is $425 -$50 off price adjustment - $100 off (should be only $50 off but the rep got it wrong) = $275, I still qualify for the $150 off with $300 purchase because I was charged $375 first but then refunded $100 3days later, I got the whole PS3 bundle for $125 without a hitch. I come to the conclusion that you can get $150 credit without spending $300 by simply returning the item a few days after you purchase the products. wished I have gotten the Dark Knight bundle now though...

I wonder if the Resistance 2 CE is likely to be worth more money anytime soon? . . .

Amazon is selling them for $60 . . . so I listed mine for $60 on half.com and it sold (I'll clear over $50 on it which adds to the $20 I took in on Iron Man). So it helps in my immediate goal of driving down the price of my PS3 (413-20-50-150=$197 for the system with LBP and Blade Runner). But I wonder if I should've just put it on a shelf and sold it later???

The eternal question, Schultzed, i do that a lot, especially this past 6 weeks with deals ive been finding here lol... ive been buying a lotta games in bulk instead of just one copy...:applause:

So if I use my brand new playstation credit card & a $100 code will I get all of that stuff for $250?

EDIT: after re-reading the first page it looks like a resounding YES. If so, I REALLY need a code!!!

lol all this begging made me realize just how lucky I am to get on this deal without needing to put myself on page 4 waitlist of "requesting promo code"

Hey with all the other deals ive made through here not getting a code is the least of my problems!!! Helped save me a lotta money not getting a code, i dont have room for another console for a while...

Guys - seriously instead of waiting for someone to sell you these codes (which will never happen) - u have more chance to get the codes from amazon and tell them a sob story to get the codes.. Seriously....

that doesn't work amazon will not give the codes because they are psu codes. not amazon. I don't wanna sell my code I just wanna trade it for a little big planet costume code or naruto ninja storm code.

Those of you that have codes - CML for a game you might want or PM me... let's PLEASE work something out (rather have $100 code if possible). I'm literally buying a PS3 for Christmas as soon as I score one...

I'm gonna bump this once per day til someone trades/sells me a code :)

Had someone offer me one last night but then they pulled out :(

I am also looking for these codes i plan on buying a ps3. I will give a 1 month xbl card/code in exchange for the ps3 amazon codes.

Can you stack this code ($50 or $100) with another code on amazon (like buy 2 Blu Ray movies get 1 free or whatever else)? Or it's only ONE coupon per customer / order?

according to the T&C:
Promotional code may be combined with other coupons or promotional offers. Purchase price must be equal to or greater than the promotional code amount. Amazon.com reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate or modify this promotion.

finally scored a code from an AWESOME CAG, but for some reason the spoilers aren't working from the first page so I can't see which movies I have to add for it to work...

[quote name='Wlogan31']finally scored a code from an AWESOME CAG, but for some reason the spoilers aren't working from the first page so I can't see which movies I have to add for it to work...[/quote]

Fixed it. The 100-250 pic shows up now.

the offer is for a 80G PS3 - does this offer work when u buy a 160G instead of a 80g?

The 160G is at $450 today at amazon and that seems tempting!

[quote name='The 7th Number']Damn and i gave mine away for free. Look at all these guys offering up stuff. Oh well.[/quote]

Yep and some of use never even got one lol, but im glad i didnt :p

bread's done
Back