Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer. qualify needed.

DarkAkri

CAGiversary!
Found this on another site and did it.. i qualified and it's on it's way.. woot figured. i'd share.

"I qualified for the Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer

They are looking for young men for this mission. I put age 24 and never used Schick products. Don't say you have a full beard, cause then what do you need a trimmer for? Complete your profile before applying for it.

A BIT ABOUT THEM:
Join *Smiley-360* and get to be among the first people to learn about new brands and products. We'll give you brand spanking new products and services to try out. Share your experience with your family and friends. Then, let us know about those interactions. Your honest opinion helps the companies improve their products. You have zero obligations and no pressure. We really want to know what you think."

http://smiley360.com/?refid=71823 = My ref link

http://smiley360.com = or non ref link.. for you know... mean ppl and such...

but just make an account do the mission listed and should hook you up with one if you qualify. Enjoy.

This was posted in the Free Samples thread a bit back, got mine in the mail about a week ago. It's very, very nice. The trimmer on the bottom is especially awesome.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']This was posted in the Free Samples thread a bit back, got mine in the mail about a week ago. It's very, very nice. The trimmer on the bottom is especially awesome.[/QUOTE]

lol i'm going to give up posting stuff xD

[quote name='AlphaPanda']This was posted in the Free Samples thread a bit back, got mine in the mail about a week ago. It's very, very nice. The trimmer on the bottom is especially awesome.[/QUOTE]

I signed up and qualified right when it was posted there and I still do not have mine... : /

It was one of the few freebie items I actually need a new one of! haha

Just log in to your profile and click on the Mysmiley360 and the available offers should be below that.

on a random note.. wish i got this many refs for my p2s link.. jeez ... lol.

I just qualified, I do maintain a beard and moustache instead of shaving it off so it'll be nice to try the trimmer instead of using scissors (which as you know hurt like hell when you accidentally pull).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DarkAkri']Just log in to your profile and click on the Mysmiley360 and the available offers should be below that.

on a random note.. wish i got this many refs for my p2s link.. jeez ... lol.[/QUOTE]

sadly no offers

I signed up for this a few weeks ago, and got the trimmer last week. It really is a nice trimmer. I keep the setting on number 2 and hack away lol. It keeps a nice even trim. I would even recommend buying it from the store for the $10 it costs.

My girlfriend works at Greatclips and they were giving these out awhile ago for free. she brought home one and it works out really well. def not a crap freebie for once lol.

on a wierd note, i had signed up for this along time ago, didn't qualify, got an email today saying that i did qualify, logged in, and nope not there. WTF Smilely

bread's done
Back