Scott Pilgrim: The Game PSN preorder + Sex Bob-Omb PS Home Shirt $8.99 again @UbiShop

lawl

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
J1Ux2.jpg

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/en_...2000/Scott-Pilgrim-Vs-The-World-The-Game.html

Just did it, you get the codes right away to redeem on the 10th.

Use code 10THANKS to save $1 (thx to ShockandAww)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='segasaturnsnk']Anyone wants the Avatar shirt, I'm throwing it free.

QQ56-2GBG-JF2J

I don't use Home, I find it a waste of time. Enjoy whoever downloads it first.[/QUOTE]Someone redeemed it already.

Just got back from seeing the movie, and had to buy. Thought I could wait for xbla version, but my wife prefers PS3 controller anyway.
Thanks for saving me $1!

Sorry to bump this thread, but I was checking my shirt code at playstation.com and I noticed before redeeming it says (female) avatar shirt. Is that normal?

[quote name='shytface']Sorry to bump this thread, but I was checking my shirt code at playstation.com and I noticed before redeeming it says (female) avatar shirt. Is that normal?[/QUOTE]

Well, Scott Pilgrim IS a pretty emo series...

Interesting though, I'll check mine out.

[quote name='shytface']Sorry to bump this thread, but I was checking my shirt code at playstation.com and I noticed before redeeming it says (female) avatar shirt. Is that normal?[/QUOTE]

It just shows the name of the item you will get. If you click "ok/next/confirm" it should also name the male shirt. This is standard and you will get 2 tshirts.

It will be 800pts...I don't think there's any chance of a discount and free Sex Bob-Omb shirt though. The shirt is on the marketplace already for 80pts.

COUPON STILL WORKS, no shirt code.

BIG THANK YOU to whoever posted the Goozex thing. Mine sold today for 850 points (now dropped to 800) i've been 1 in line since PS3 release day to sell, was originally #2. :lol:

I'd already sold the extra code here since I never thought it'd sell. Plus Ebayed the shirts on Ebay early for $5 each...

Bought the code from Ubisoft and sent it on for the 850, got PS3 GoW Collection, 360 GTA 4 and Tiger 08 already matched and on the way, all complete. :D Not bad those 4 games for $8.99.

bread's done
Back