Sealed Club Nintendo LoZ CD, Sealed Prime Trilogy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, there isn't much I am interested in, however, if you wanted to buy resistance you could. If interested send me another message and I will give you more information.

Stuff I like for Planet Earth:

Rock Band 2
Left 4 Dead
Skate 2
Spider-Man Web of Shadows
Resident Evil 5
Super Mario Galaxy
MarioKart Wii

Also, Paypal offer works too.

yay!!! my first lowball is over...

Picked up

lupin figurines
chun li mini street fighter
matrix figurine
two superman busts with silver surfer
3 dbz figures
panties....oh la la

thanks for your interest enigma.

You have a great list of stuff, however, none of it really caters towards my liking. Thanks again.

I am looking to trade Wii Points for PSN cards. The only thing though is that I have to gift you the games off the shop channel cause I already redeemed all my cards. I have over 16,000 points in my shop account, so there can be quite a number of trading. I am wiiling to gift a little extra points for the cards. (BTW, the cards need to be for NA. I might be willing to trade for Japanese cards though.)

$20 cards - Up to 2,200 points
$50 cards - Up to 5,500 points

PM me if you would like to trade.

How does 50 + shipping sound on the Black DS, given its all in pretty good condition and complete and whatnot? (As long as shipping doesnt get much higher than 15$, that is)

huge trip to gamestop, unloaded tons of my games, as you can see. Needed some store credit so i could start flipping, well at least try (never really done).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back