Sealed Club Nintendo LoZ CD, Sealed Prime Trilogy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey nice list! Plz CML for:
Afrika (Korean/Eng)
Aquanauts Holiday (Korean/Eng)
inFAMOUS (downloadable superpower NOT USED)
Disgaea 3
TY! :) FREE BUMP ;)

bump, got cross edge, really liking it so far. I need to add some :cold: to games that are inventory or currently playing, will do later.

Hi again. :D
CML for
(headset that comes with Socom)
:ps3: Valkyria Chronicles

I have a original Gamecube Mem. card, and Nyko 8mb.
I don't know how much space the original has, but I'm pretty sure it's small.

I also have a Platinum GC controller, but there's tape on the cord. It's not too big of a problem, and it doesn't affect anything. The dog bit on it for like 2 secs and made a small tear, and it annoyed me.

[quote name='au7oma7ic']thanks, but I am set right now for controllers and memory cards, updating that part of the list....now.[/QUOTE]
I see.

Well, I also have F-Zero that was recently given to me, but the case/manual is a little beat up, and the disk has a few scratches. It's also a Player's Choice.

saw your post on my thread just now. Don't know if you're still interested, but I have come to face the reality that with my current back log, I may never get too playing Fifa 09, or Tiger 09....they are both still sealed, brand new. Colossus....would be hard to part with unless....

okay, just got back from the hospital...asthma issues today... so bump. Also, stay tuned guys, I am going to be giving away an Uncharted BETA and inFAMOUS extra power code most likely this week...for FREE.

inquire, NO PMs please, about the inFAMOUS power code and unCHARTED 2 DEMO

If interested in the codes bump this topic and the codes may be yours.

bump. today is the day I give the codes out. Remember, only one per person (I pick randomly), however, you guarantee one of your choice, two codes, or all three by "persuading" me (bring something else to the table). Maybe a cheap game, a GCN controller, a guide, a cheap movie, anything.

this is a very generous offer, seeing as the resistance 2 code goes for 15-20 on ebay (only 2 up at the moment), and the infamous goes for 4-12.

The only thing I ask is that once I give you the code you leave feeback for me...thanks guys, and I will be choosing a person later tonight.

bump. sorry about the delay on the codes guys, I will try my best tonight to get those selected (its a tough life when you are unemployed for the summertime, especially when being a cheapassgamer is so damn expensive).

and, the uncharted is going to darknuke as well, I screwed up on scratchign the infamous code, and we cant tell what two numbers/letters are. Sorry guys, I have to give it to him.

Is that the Wraith code from the CE for the multiplayer skin? If so, has it already gone out the door?

Edit: Nvm, I thought I had some Club Nintendo codes unused lying around... but I guess they've all gone away. Just one watchmen content DL code for the 360 left over.

I'll have to get back to you on the Wavebird, as it is in talks (with a user who hasn't been on lately) right now.

Free bump, I'll let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back