Sealed Club Nintendo LoZ CD, Sealed Prime Trilogy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want to outbid me on the WoW battlechest? I thought it was the battlechest for the original Warcrafts when I fist bid.

sorry bv, I bought that thing during a Christmas sale

sad thing is I activated the free month and never even installed it before it ran out

can end the auction at any time in the next hour, place your bids confidently and with authority if you want your item!

Thanks to all whom have bid so far.

[quote name='62t']Final Fantasy Tactics The War of the Lions - $8.50[/QUOTE]

Ironically, I have three different copies of this guide that I got from best buy for a penny :D

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Ironically, I have three different copies of this guide that I got from best buy for a penny :D[/QUOTE]

Want to trade me one? :D

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Ironically, I have three different copies of this guide that I got from best buy for a penny :D[/QUOTE]

I will pay you $10 shipped

[quote name='bvharris']Want to trade me one? :D[/QUOTE]

Sorry, they are a part of my Final Fantasy Tactics Shrine, along with 7 copies of the game and 3 copies of the original guide.

F.E.A.R. 2 -2
Prince of Persia Guide if its for the 360 -4

Last edited:
(81) Star Trek Bundle: Transporter machine (3 C batteries NOT INCLUDED), 7 Figurines with name plates and some accessories -$7

(80) Binder with my childhood favorite comics, they have been sealed up for MANY years, all come in protective wrap. 30 Comics total, mostly Spiderman and Superman, with like 5 Cable and X-Men comics-10.00

[quote name='au7oma7ic']its a multi plat game, ususally multi plat games have a standard guide for all systems dont they?[/QUOTE]

only exceptions are typically when one version of the game gets released a lot later

like I think the Splinter Cell games last gen had a Xbox/PC guide and then a PS2/GC guide

this doesn't apply for Prince of Persia since all the versions came out at the same time

(80) Binder with my childhood favorite comics, they have been sealed up for MANY years, all come in protective wrap. 30 Comics total, mostly Spiderman and Superman, with like 5 Cable and X-Men comics. 10.50

(80) Binder with my childhood favorite comics, they have been sealed up for MANY years, all come in protective wrap. 30 Comics total, mostly Spiderman and Superman, with like 5 Cable and X-Men comics. --11.00

(80) Binder with my childhood favorite comics, they have been sealed up for MANY years, all come in protective wrap. 30 Comics total, mostly Spiderman and Superman, with like 5 Cable and X-Men comics. $12.00

[quote name='Sito']I can see a page 25- but it wont let me click on it- I hope i dont lose those comics![/QUOTE]

I think it's happening to everyone, I wouldn't worry about it.

(80) Binder with my childhood favorite comics, they have been sealed up for MANY years, all come in protective wrap. 30 Comics total, mostly Spiderman and Superman, with like 5 Cable and X-Men comics. 12.50

[quote name='Sito']I can see a page 25- but it wont let me click on it- I hope i dont lose those comics![/QUOTE]

Me too. . .how odd. . .

(80) Binder with my childhood favorite comics, they have been sealed up for MANY years, all come in protective wrap. 30 Comics total, mostly Spiderman and Superman, with like 5 Cable and X-Men comics. $13.00

(80) Binder with my childhood favorite comics, they have been sealed up for MANY years, all come in protective wrap. 30 Comics total, mostly Spiderman and Superman, with like 5 Cable and X-Men comics.-- 13.50

(80) Binder with my childhood favorite comics, they have been sealed up for MANY years, all come in protective wrap. 30 Comics total, mostly Spiderman and Superman, with like 5 Cable and X-Men comics. $14.50

(80) Binder with my childhood favorite comics, they have been sealed up for MANY years, all come in protective wrap. 30 Comics total, mostly Spiderman and Superman, with like 5 Cable and X-Men comics.-- 15.00

74) 10 Random Comics Oside_hunter $2
(75) 10 Random Comics Oside_hunter $2
(76) 10 Random Comics Oside_hunter $2
(77) 10 Random Comics Oside_hunter $2
(78) 10 Random Comics backseatdog $2.50

74) 10 Random Comics-2.50
(75) 10 Random Comics 2.50
(76) 10 Random Comics 2.50
(77) 10 Random Comics 2.50
(78) 10 Random Comics 3

Status
Not open for further replies.