Sealed Club Nintendo LoZ CD, Sealed Prime Trilogy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Snuckles']74) 10 Random Comics Oside_hunter $2
(75) 10 Random Comics Oside_hunter $2
(76) 10 Random Comics Oside_hunter $2
(77) 10 Random Comics Oside_hunter $2
(78) 10 Random Comics backseatdog $2.50[/QUOTE]

thanks for bidding for me, and here i thought i would have to do it myself :bouncy:

[quote name='Snuckles']74) 10 Random Comics Oside_hunter $2
(75) 10 Random Comics Oside_hunter $2
(76) 10 Random Comics Oside_hunter $2
(77) 10 Random Comics Oside_hunter $2
(78) 10 Random Comics backseatdog $2.50[/QUOTE]

Typically you either want to remove the usernames or put your own. ;)

[quote name='backseatdog']thanks for bidding for me, and here i thought i would have to do it myself :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Lol I know. i messed it all up didn't i.

[quote name='bvharris']I wish this would end.. I want to go play Sacred 2 but I'm afraid to during the end of a lowball since you can't pause.[/QUOTE]

I want it to end too, I need to play me some Mass Effect 2.

74) 10 Random Comics-3.50
(75) 10 Random Comics 3.50
(76) 10 Random Comics 3.50
(77) 10 Random Comics 3.50
(78) 10 Random Comics 4.50

[quote name='deadbodyman11']I want it to end too, I need to play me some Mass Effect 2.[/QUOTE]

I still haven't started ME2, that's how much Sacred 2 has its hooks into me.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']I want it to end too, I need to play me some Mass Effect 2.[/QUOTE]

same, I actually have it running right now even just waiting for this to end so I can alt-tab back into the game :bouncy:

(80) Binder with my childhood favorite comics, they have been sealed up for MANY years, all come in protective wrap. 30 Comics total, mostly Spiderman and Superman, with like 5 Cable and X-Men comics.-- 16.00

No idea if it was bid up and I cant see the next page and I dont want to lose this~

[quote name='bvharris']I still haven't started ME2, that's how much Sacred 2 has its hooks into me.[/QUOTE]

You're missing out, ME2=Awesome
Plus, my Shepard's gonna bang the hot chick from Chuck, which is also awesome.

(80) Binder with my childhood favorite comics, they have been sealed up for MANY years, all come in protective wrap. 30 Comics total, mostly Spiderman and Superman, with like 5 Cable and X-Men comics. $18

(80) Binder with my childhood favorite comics, they have been sealed up for MANY years, all come in protective wrap. 30 Comics total, mostly Spiderman and Superman, with like 5 Cable and X-Men comics. $18.50

[quote name='deadbodyman11']You're missing out, ME2=Awesome
Plus, my Shepard's gonna bang the hot chick from Chuck, which is also awesome.[/QUOTE]

The strange this is, I'm not missing it at all. I mean, I'm psyched to play it when I get around to it, but I'm basically a junkie right now.

[quote name='buckythekat']same, I actually have it running right now even just waiting for this to end so I can alt-tab back into the game :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

holy crap! alt-tab is awesome! how come know one told me :bomb::bomb:

(80) Binder with my childhood favorite comics, they have been sealed up for MANY years, all come in protective wrap. 30 Comics total, mostly Spiderman and Superman, with like 5 Cable and X-Men comics. $19

[quote name='bvharris']The strange this is, I'm not missing it at all. I mean, I'm psyched to play it when I get around to it, but I'm basically a junkie right now.[/QUOTE]

Is Sacred 2 really that good?
How's the co-op?

(80) Binder with my childhood favorite comics, they have been sealed up for MANY years, all come in protective wrap. 30 Comics total, mostly Spiderman and Superman, with like 5 Cable and X-Men comics. $19.50

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Is Sacred 2 really that good?
How's the co-op?[/QUOTE]

It's really addictive from a level/loot grinding perspective. As a former Diablo 2 addict, being able to get that on a console is amazing.

Haven't tried the co-op yet, waiting for fw to get the copy I sold him then we're gonna get some going.

[quote name='Sito'](80) Binder with my childhood favorite comics, they have been sealed up for MANY years, all come in protective wrap. 30 Comics total, mostly Spiderman and Superman, with like 5 Cable and X-Men comics. $19.50[/QUOTE]

Wow, I had no idea people still bought comics, looks like I'll have to go through some of mine and add them to my next lowball sale.

[quote name='bvharris']It's really addictive from a level/loot grinding perspective. As a former Diablo 2 addict, being able to get that on a console is amazing.

Haven't tried the co-op yet, waiting for fw to get the copy I sold him then we're gonna get some going.[/QUOTE]

Do you know if it has couch co-op? I need a new game to play with my gf, and she loves loot grinding.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Do you know if it has couch co-op? I need a new game to play with my gf, and she loves loot grinding.[/QUOTE]

It does actually, which is amazing since so few games do nowadays. Haven't tried it yet.

[quote name='bvharris']It does actually, which is amazing since so few games do nowadays. Haven't tried it yet.[/QUOTE]

Great, now I have yet another game to find and add to my growing backlog.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Great, now I have yet another game to find and add to my growing backlog.[/QUOTE]

You're in luck, since I have an extra copy. :D

If you have Gold you can jump in on our co-op too once we get it going.

[quote name='bvharris']You're in luck, since I have an extra copy. :D[/QUOTE]

Damn you and your temptations. I'll have to see if I win this 360 first before I make any more impulse purchases.

sorry, I got a phone call from the broad, asking me what it means when her period is a week early (she is in cali for an internship and we havent seen eachother for some months)...I found out it doesn't mean pregnancy, because if it did I would have been upset, but, reading the posts is kind of fun watching you guys hoping for it to end.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Damn you and your temptations. I'll have to see if I win this 360 first before I make any more impulse purchases.[/QUOTE]

If it helps you decide, my character is a badass Seraphim chick with giant electric wings, dual-wielding fire blades, and a fucking laser pistol who rides around on the back of a Sabertooth tiger spouting catch phrases.

[quote name='au7oma7ic']sorry, I got a phone call from the broad, asking me what it means when her period is a week early (she is in cali for an internship and we havent seen eachother for some months)...I found out it doesn't mean pregnancy, because if it did I would have been upset, but, reading the posts is kind of fun watching you guys hoping for it to end.[/QUOTE]

has your gf/wife never heard of Google? :p

[quote name='au7oma7ic']sorry, I got a phone call from the broad, asking me what it means when her period is a week early (she is in cali for an internship and we havent seen eachother for some months)...I found out it doesn't mean pregnancy, because if it did I would have been upset, but, reading the posts is kind of fun watching you guys hoping for it to end.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='bvharris']If it helps you decide, my character is a badass Seraphim chick with giant electric wings, dual-wielding fire blades, a fucking laser pistol who rides around on the back of a Sabertooth title spouting catch phrases.[/QUOTE]

Awesomeness
Weird question, how is the text in the game, based off of some posts of Gamefaqs, the text is really small.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Awesomeness
Weird question, how is the text in the game, based off of some posts of Gamefaqs, the text is really small.[/QUOTE]

That's a sabertooth tiger by the way, I suck at typing.

I haven't noticed it being too small.. But then I have a big ass tv.

[quote name='bvharris']That's a sabertooth tiger by the way, I suck at typing.

I haven't noticed it being too small.. But then I have a big ass tv.[/QUOTE]

My 32" Standard Def TV hates you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back