Sealed Club Nintendo LoZ CD, Sealed Prime Trilogy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record, his post showed up before yours did for me, yours didn't until I refreshed.

I think CAGs posts are being wonky, as evidenced by the phantom pages.

[quote name='bvharris']I'm serious though, no one else saw dbm's post show up before he put end? I don't think my eyes are playing tricks on me.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't only you i saw it also. Sito good bid war there. Congrats!

hmm, that is weird. I believe it, but, unfortunately I am the number ahead of his.

Is there an option we can look up to see an exact minute/second count?

[quote name='bvharris']I'm serious though, no one else saw dbm's post show up before he put end? I don't think my eyes are playing tricks on me.[/QUOTE]

I didn't even see the closed post when I posted, I kinda assumed it would end up going until midnight, its not that big of a deal though.

[quote name='Ghostrage']Wasn't only you i saw it also. Sito good bid war there. Congrats![/QUOTE]

Thanks! You too. I am just starting a comic collection and decided this would be a good starting point so I can start to fill in random series

I think CAG is just being weird. I wish I'd thought of that before I would have warned you against saying when it would end to avoid that.

I know yours shows up before his now, but his came up first for me and the ending post wasn't there, and then I refreshed and it was.

I really win these for that price? I looked through the posts didn't notice anyone outbid me. if so hell yeah!
(69) Hush Vol 1 Snuckles $3
(70) Hush Vol 2 Snuckles $3
(73) The Man Who Laughs Snuckles $5

well boys, just in luck, round 2 of my lowball has 5 more 10 packs of random comics plus the batman troika and some other series collection. That will be up tomorrow or friday

[quote name='au7oma7ic']do you think it could be because i had typed in the text box, and than didnt hit quick reply until the timer hit a certain time?[/QUOTE]

I'm 95% sure it goes in the instant you press reply, it has nothing to do with when you start typing.

hmm, that is weird, but, unfortunately I guess I have to do it as it shows on the board. Well, SeanAmI, I think you got a great deal, those games on the HDD are one hell of a deal for 80 dollars.

I should have stuck with teh Craigslist ad I had, haha, where I thought the system for $100 and HDD for $60-$75ish was a steal.

This is a lowball for a reason I guess. haha.

okay guys, I have some class tomorrow morning.

I will send out invoices tomorrow.

Remeber, paypal 2.9 fee is not mandatory, if you want to pay it, PM me.

Tomorrow winners will be annoucned as well.

[quote name='au7oma7ic']hmm, that is weird, but, unfortunately I guess I have to do it as it shows on the board. Well, SeanAmI, I think you got a great deal, those games on the HDD are one hell of a deal for 80 dollars.

I should have stuck with teh Craigslist ad I had, haha, where I thought the system for $100 and HDD for $60-$75ish was a steal.

This is a lowball for a reason I guess. haha.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Let me know how shipping and everything works out to and Ill paypal you the money

edit:eek:ppps posted this at the same time.

[quote name='buckythekat']if you view the individual posts his post shows as 6829339 while the lowball ending post is numbered at 6829340[/QUOTE]

If you keep looking at the ones above it all the post numbers are off (and one of them is like 8 numbers off).

EDIT: Nvm, noticed even thought the numbers are off they do go in order.

[quote name='au7oma7ic']when i go over the quote button it says

reply with quote[/QUOTE]

Not the quote button, the post # in the top right corner of each post.

EDIT: It will also say it in the bottom left corner of your browser (where it shows the link).

first thing
u said it would end in 5 mins at 4.44 am and so it ened at 4.49 am and deadbodyman11 bid at 4:48 of 79 and then at 4.50 SeanAmI 79.50 but the lowball was over at 4:49 so the last bid should 79 making deadbodyman11 bid the winner by 2 mins

[quote name='hero101']Crap I'm too late.
[/QUOTE]

your late all the time hero :):):):):)

[quote name='au7oma7ic']wtf, can you send a snapshot or somethig, when I hover nothing shows. This is pissing me off, I have been hovering for awhile[/QUOTE]

You can just click on the post # in the right hand corner and then look at the URL bar for that page.

my wins should be 10 right and both guides are for the 360 right

[quote name='au7oma7ic']wow. that looks right, and everything does run in that order.

Hmm, looks like deadman is the winner...this is a tough situation.[/QUOTE]

do the right thing that's the CAG way (doing the right thing)

Last edited:
[quote name='SeanAmI']His post still shows up after yours, Ill pay the $80 if that makes it any better.[/QUOTE]

no it dont

my wins should be 10 right and both guides are for the 360 right

what do you mean by the 10 part.

Sean, the system could have gaffed, because if you click on the post number, I think this is posting id for the whole site, and the later posts are higher numbers, I tested this even on posts on the last page. I will go to sleep now and PM you guys tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back