Sears Clearance Bin, Featuring the Greatest Deal EVER

WrestleCrap'sRD

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Some of the fabulous "deals" from the clearance bin at Sears in Greenwood, Indiana:

Karaoke Revolution 1 - Was $59.97, now $56.97
Sega Tennis - Was $49.97, now $44.97
and perhaps the single greatest deal in the history of man:
Namco Museum - Was $19.99, now $19.97

I swear I am not making that last one up. It even had a big "CLEARANCE!" sticker on it.

I followed that up with a trip to Fye's and discovered Sega NFL2K3 for $14.99 and NFL2K2 (not a typo!) for $24.99.

What a weird day.

RD

[quote name='xxdeadp0olxx'][quote name='Deadpool']haha. what is this world coming to?[/quote]

Well that makes three Deadpools here at CAG. heh.[/quote]

and you have the big pimpin' Deadpool in your avatar. I love that pic.

I'm all over this deal like white in a glass of milk held by a polar bear at a kkk rally in the middle of a blizzard in alaska!

So what? theres stupid deals like this all the time. I saw armed and dangerous used for $45. It's $30 new, assuming you can find it new.

I also saw ATHF dvd volume 2 on sale for $27

[quote name='Storamin']I'm all over this deal like white in a glass of milk held by a polar bear at a kkk rally in the middle of a blizzard in alaska![/quote]haha

Wow! Your Sears and my Sears are the same. But I'll bet my Sears has less games, lol. I go there for tools... nothing else.

[quote name='SOSTrooper']Excellent, I just need 2 more cents from saving on Namco Museum to complete my roll of 50 pennies.[/quote]

ROFL! That's awesome.

RD

[quote name='FunkMachineX']So what? theres stupid deals like this all the time. I saw armed and dangerous used for $45. It's $30 new, assuming you can find it new.

I also saw ATHF dvd volume 2 on sale for $27[/quote]

Get out to Best Buy much? You can find Armed and Dangerous for $20 with little difficulty in the BB's in my region. I'm hoping I'll be able to respond quickly enough when the drop it to ten for final clearance. Very soon, I expect.

[quote name='epobirs']It's amazing to think that Sears was once the nation's #1 retailer.[/quote]

They're still a very well rated retailer, especially in their hardware department. Simply because they don't discount their games does not mean they're about to go bankrupt.

I don't know, the Sears here has gone steadily downhill month after month. The stores filthy and unorganized, the sales people ignore you and you have to wait a long time to be helped after you iniatially find someone and ask for help and their prices on many things (not just video games) seem inflated. I don't see how they are able to compete. But people still shop there I guess.

[quote name='hohndog']Wow! Your Sears and my Sears are the same. But I'll bet my Sears has less games, lol. I go there for tools... nothing else.[/quote]

Strange.....everyone that works at my Sears IS a tool !

That kind of crap happens all the time at Target, the same day ESPN 2k5 came out it was $19.99 and they still had 2k4 for $24.99.

*Shudders*

Sears is way to dirty for me to warrant another purchase there.... but of course they did give me $10 off of my sound system with absolutely no proof when I told them CC had it on sale....

bread's done
Back