Season 21 Survivor: Nicaragua Wed. on CBS

[quote name='2DMention']Don't believe him. He "spoils" the finale when the winner is determined live.[/QUOTE]

Yea, just like I did last season.

Final vote is 9-0-0.

[quote name='2DMention']Don't believe him. He "spoils" the finale when the winner is determined live.[/QUOTE]

How everybody voted is already cast in stone though. All these people spill the beans to family and friends, NDA be damned.

Nice to see Marty go. He was an ass.

Hopefully next week will be Naoka.

I don't believe the spoiler, he didn't mention Marty

Kinda nice to see Brenda go. She was a cocky bitch. At least Naoka isn't as annoying as she has been, although the episode teaser indicates otherwise.

Has this gotten any better? I watched the first 5 episodes and decided it was the worst cast I'd ever seen and I had zero interest in the game so for the first time since Survivor 4 I'm not watching.

It's better in a few ways. Right now there's no power group. It's basically cutthroat time quite early compared to previous seasons. I was about to give up too, because it seemed like 1-2 people really did have power over everyone (like the "Russell seasons" that kinda sucked because it was one player controlling everyone), but after the last episode it got interesting again.

Sounds like this week's episode is the dreaded "recap/deleted scene" episode. Lame. They figure everybody is busy on Thanksgiving so no one will watch.

[quote name='2DMention']Sounds like this week's episode is the dreaded "recap/deleted scene" episode. Lame. They figure everybody is busy on Thanksgiving so no one will watch.[/QUOTE]It is, and they've done this every single Fall season during the Thanksgiving week.

[quote name='2DMention']Next week's preview proves that the spoiler is right.

That's it, I'm never clicking on a reality show spoiler again. EVER.[/QUOTE]

I don't even understand the reason for reality show spoilers. If you're really a fan of the show and watch it every week, why would you want it spoiled for you? And if you're not a fan of the show, why would you give a shit what happens? People that thread crap spoilers just try to get a rise out of real fans.

I too thought the "Spoiler" tag was about the latest episode and had the whole season ruined. Thanks alot! Totally misleading and it's contents are worded to intentionally upset people, so beware! He actually ends the spoiler with, "what don't look at me like that!" Real class act.

[quote name='2DMention']Looking forward to watching this tonight.

Looks like Mr. Spoiler's post got deleted. LOL[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately I've already seen it :/

Jeff was awesome tonight.

Jeff: "You want to go?"
Naonka: "Yes."
Jeff: "GO!"

I think he was tired of her shit.

So I quit watching but last night I was working in front of the TV and had this on in the background. What the hell? Did two people seriously just quit on the same night with only 11 days left? I am so glad I gave up on this season - it seems awful.

[quote name='javeryh']So I quit watching but last night I was working in front of the TV and had this on in the background. What the hell? Did two people seriously just quit on the same night with only 11 days left? I am so glad I gave up on this season - it seems awful.[/QUOTE]

It is aweful, but I'm watching it anyway.

Glad to see Naoka finally gone. She was a pain in the ass. She was 100% selfish not giving up the reward. But I can see why she didn't do it - she had nothing to gain from it.

They'll be less eye-candy without Purple Kelly.

This season's show isn't very good TV, because just about everybody's strategy this season minus Marty's is under-the-radar, and that's very boring to watch.

LoL @ Rob Cesstarwhatever's comment on the survivor immunity blog:

People tell me that Purple Kelly quit Survivor this week but I’m still not so sure that she was ever there in the first place.

She got a little more screen time toward the end, but we hardly knew she was there.

Just watched it, it was pretty disgraceful. I was SURE at least one of them would stay in the game during tribal. Simply pathetic. And I hate to see Kelly go, I liked her.

Anybody still watching?

Wow was Jane butthurt.

I can't believe people are that naive. You just can't win this game riding a white horse. It's happened, but only on 2-3 seasons.

Once they get down to the last 6 people, it's every man/woman for himself. That's how it works. They shouldn't be surprised or butthurt about it.

Don't any of these people watch this show?

So wait...Jane screwed herself anyhow. It didn't matter anyway, but watching the votes during the credits...even if she had persuaded Dan and Fabio to flip, Jane herself voted against Sash who she already KNEW had an idol and outed him for it, yet she in essence broke any attempt at a tie in favor of Holly by tossing a throwaway vote at him. She went from what was a brilliant tactical move at Tribal to something utterly stupid. Clearly there had to be more to it.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Fabio has got this game in the bag. And I couldn't be happier about it.[/QUOTE]

I agree; I'd rather see him than anyone else win.

Chase - Has made one stupid move after another in this game, and has been unjustly rewarded for it.

Sash - Is way too cocky.

Dan - Has been dragging ass the whole game. I'm surprised this guy is still around. Doesn't need the money.

Holly - I wouldn't mind if she won either, but she won't.

Fabio's got a target on his back, and if he doesn't win every immunity, he's gone. I'm pretty sure he'll sweep the rest of the 3 immunities.

Fabio will definitely win the remaining immunities. That shit with Chase going back on his word with that reward challenge was the biggest mistake of the game. Fabio's got the fucking eye of the tiger right now.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Fabio will definitely win the remaining immunities. That shit with Chase going back on his word with that reward challenge was the biggest mistake of the game. Fabio's got the fucking eye of the tiger right now.[/QUOTE]

You're talking like you've read spoilers.

I did read that spoiler (if you're talking about THAT one), but I can't remember any of it. I did remember that two people quit (who did, validating the spoiler) and that Marty wasn't mentioned at all. But if you are saying what I think you're saying, I'm even more excited for Sunday.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']I did read that spoiler (if you're talking about THAT one), but I can't remember any of it. I did remember that two people quit (who did, validating the spoiler) and that Marty wasn't mentioned at all. But if you are saying what I think you're saying, I'm even more excited for Sunday.[/QUOTE]

No, I'm completely unspoiled going into the finale.

Oh, well, whether Fabio wins the last batch of immunities, I really have no idea. So that's certainly not a spoiler, if it came off as one.

I just think that shit with Chase (probably the only guy Fabio thought was his buddy) not picking him to go on that reward like he promised he would seemed to cause him to realize he had nobody to rely on but himself. When a groups gets that cocky in Survivor, to basically all but tell someone their goose is cooked, the person tends to end up with so much more motivation to win, and the hilarity ensues when all the cocky people only have eachother to vote for.

I hope that's how it plays out. And, for Fabio, he'd impress the hell out of the jury given how they essentially wrote him off from the start.

I just watched this episode last night, very happy they finally voted Jane off. She needed to go a LONG time ago. Don't you think after Chase turned his back on Sash at the last reward challenge he wouldn't make the same mistake again? That guy NEVER learns, I hate him. He's made so many stupid moves, he's a complete idiot. I'm rooting for Fabio all the way, that guy is hilarious.

Grats Fabio! I was mega worried Chase was going to win. Sash deserved it more than Chase, he was a moron, but Fabio pulled it out and I couldn't be happier. The final tribal was great too, so much shitting on Chase and Sash.

Stoked about the winner. What's up with next season? I thought the twist was going to be
Rob vs Russell
but apparently not?

Next season sounds pretty stupid in my opinion.
Is that really fair to people still in it that someone gets to come back in? I don't like it, if you're voted out, you should be done.

[quote name='tcrash247']Next season sounds pretty stupid in my opinion.
Is that really fair to people still in it that someone gets to come back in? I don't like it, if you're voted out, you should be done.
[/QUOTE]
They've done this several times in Big Brother, so it's no surprise to me. I kind of like the idea.

[quote name='tcrash247']
Grats Fabio! I was mega worried Chase was going to win. Sash deserved it more than Chase, he was a moron, but Fabio pulled it out and I couldn't be happier. The final tribal was great too, so much shitting on Chase and Sash.
[/QUOTE]

It's funny, because I really don't think at the beginning most people would have even thought Fabio would go the end, and it turns out he pulled some shit out and he seemed to be the favorite to win. It was kind of touching to see some of the jury crying after Naonka asked him her question.

[quote name='tcrash247']Next season sounds pretty stupid in my opinion.
[/QUOTE]

I wonder where they got that idea *cough* Road Rules/Real World Challenge *cough*
It's pretty fair since everyone is aware of the rules prior to the season.

Maybe my hopes were heighten by how great the past two seasons were but this season was boring. Most of the cast were not interesting at all. I never really cared/rooted for someone to win like past seasons. The only positive for this season is they had some good cinematography. That's it. Hopefully next year they cast better.

On another note...
Going forward I need to stay out of the "reality tv" threads. Someone always wants to spoil them then those who got spoiled talk about it which then in turns tells me what the spoiler said. This is the second reality tv thread that has been spoiled like this.

[quote name='lordopus99']I wonder where they got that idea *cough* Road Rules/Real World Challenge *cough*
It's pretty fair since everyone is aware of the rules prior to the season.[/QUOTE]

I watch that show as well and I don't feel like it's the same thing at all. They aren't necessarily voted out, just voted into possible elimination. Even then, a lot of the time people vote themselves in to take out someone/prove themselves. I don't see anyone in Survivor wanting to get voted into that Redemption Island crap. And I don't watch Big Brother, so I didn't know that.

I guess it's just so different to me that it sounds totally out of left field. We'll see how it plays out and it certainly adds a new dynamic to the show. I was really hoping that when Jeff said next season would be different I would get my wish and they'd do Survivor Antarctica.

I thought they'd do it where the people vote on who gets booted. That would be awesome. Redemption island could be interesting. New season starts the day before my birthday!

Nice to see Fabio win. I would have never thought... Jeff didn't ask everyone questions on the reunion show like he normally does. He missed Tyrone and Yve.

[quote name='2DMention']Nice to see Fabio win. I would have never thought... Jeff didn't ask everyone questions on the reunion show like he normally does. He missed Tyrone and Yve.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately the reunion was only like 30-35 minutes of reuniting when it's usually almost an hour, that bummed me out. The show itself ran way too long.

[quote name='tcrash247']I watch that show as well and I don't feel like it's the same thing at all. They aren't necessarily voted out, just voted into possible elimination. Even then, a lot of the time people vote themselves in to take out someone/prove themselves. I don't see anyone in Survivor wanting to get voted into that Redemption Island crap. And I don't watch Big Brother, so I didn't know that.[/QUOTE]

That wasn't always the case until the end of the season. See Camilla, Brandon, Big Easy, etc.

New survivor is the same way you describe (minus the few that volunteered to go into the gulag). You are voted to possible elimination. If you keep winning, you stay in the game and rejoin the tribe later on.

[quote name='tcrash247']I guess it's just so different to me that it sounds totally out of left field. We'll see how it plays out and it certainly adds a new dynamic to the show. I was really hoping that when Jeff said next season would be different I would get my wish and they'd do Survivor Antarctica.[/QUOTE]

That would be good but it wont happen because they want good looking people in skimpy outfits. I cant blame them for that.

I just think it would have been better to have no tribes, merge from the start. That's what spoils Survivor for me, the tribe loyalties.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']So apparently Boston Rob and Russell will be contestants on Redemption Island.[/QUOTE]Didn't we try that already? :roll:

I think we're getting a little silly about the casting when we've had Russell in Seasons 19, 20, and now 22.

While I liked Russell a lot, I think having him on again is a stupid idea. They've already proven he can get to the end but he hurts the jury's feelings too much so he can't win. Why go through it a 3rd time?

bread's done
Back