Season 21 Survivor: Nicaragua Wed. on CBS

I completely forgot that this will be Rob's fourth time through Survivor as well. :whistle2:s

If the "non-famous" tribe members on each tribe don't vote out those two immediately at the first tribal council, they're all idiots.

[quote name='shrike4242']

I think we're getting a little silly about the casting when we've had Russell in Seasons 19, 20, and now 22.[/QUOTE]

Russel is sure to lose, but he pulls in the ratings and makes for good TV, so there's no way that can't cast him again.

Well, Russell probably is the best player to never win. His first season, he was robbed. Hate him or not, they guy did everything it took to win. The jury, rather than voting for the best player, voted for who didn't hurt their feelings; some chick whose name is forgotten by everyone.
In his second season, he made a few mistakes most importantly was not getting Sandra out of there. He had opportunities, but he didn't take them. I think he underestimated her.
But yeah, those 1st timers should just vote out him and Rob first chance they get. They'd be stupid not to.

[quote name='powercreep']Well, Russell probably is the best player to never win. His first season, he was robbed. Hate him or not, they guy did everything it took to win. The jury, rather than voting for the best player, voted for who didn't hurt their feelings; some chick whose name is forgotten by everyone.
In his second season, he made a few mistakes most importantly was not getting Sandra out of there. He had opportunities, but he didn't take them. I think he underestimated her.
But yeah, those 1st timers should just vote out him and Rob first chance they get. They'd be stupid not to.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. He totally got robbed in his first season. They edited those episodes so that he had about 75% screen time. He did everything right except kissing everybody's ass, and that's usually all it takes to win. Namelessgirl who won his season did that in spades.

As far as all-stars went, they'd be stupid not to vote out former winners. If Russel's 2nd season wasn't filmed back-to-back and everybody saw how he played in his 1st, he would have been gone immediately.

I bet these stupid newbies will keep them around forever. Sometimes I wonder if contestants have even watched 1 episode of the show. Probably not, because all the new contestants seem to be recruits.

Watching this online at CBS.com and... when did they start doing reward and immunity challenges together? And not giving foreign tribe names (just "old" and "young"). Ughh...

[quote name='Necrozilla']Watching this online at CBS.com and... when did they start doing reward and immunity challenges together? And not giving foreign tribe names (just "old" and "young"). Ughh...[/QUOTE]With the older tribe, they decided to go a little easier on the challenges, so they ended up stacking the reward and immunity challenges together for most of the season.

bread's done
Back