SEGA Trivia and Merch giveaway at the Cherry Blossom Festival - Now with pics!

RubyEclipse

CAGiversary!
If you're in the San Fran area and enjoy free SEGA merch, I'm going to be hosting some old school (and a bit of new) SEGA Trivia at our booth during this weekend's Cherry Blossom Festival in Japantown. (April 11th-12th)

The trivia will take place at the SEGA booth at 3:00 PM pacific this Sunday.

Full details up here: http://blogs.sega.com/usa/2009/04/08/sega-at-the-2009-san-francisco-cherry-blossom-festival-2/

We'll also have some exclusive first-hands-on chances for both Let's Tap! and the newly announced Bleach game, but I figure you guys here would be more excited about the freebies. :cool:

Hope to see some of you there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome. I was already planning on hitting up the Cherry Blossom Festival and this is just a bonus. See you there.

I wish I was around San Francisco. I'd go for sure. I'd even buy cool SEGA merch if it was available. I just don't SEE any SEGA good available.

Japantown is fun, I went there earlier in the year when I was in San Francisco for a day.

We ended up with more stuff to give out than we planned. Check this out:

3427310787_637e6d3592.jpg

3428121228_0c03a00be3.jpg

Even more pictures and details here on my latest blog posting.

And the grand champion of our Trivia on Sunday will also be going home with:
3428121314_6628048661.jpg

Good luck everyone, and see you there!

Save me a copy of Golden Axe. ;)

I've been itching to play it since I was in a focus group for the game waaaaay back when in downtown SF.

Damn you, I was just there 3 months ago on vacation, now im back in Florida :( lol

Oh well, I hope the event goes great! The fact that Valk. Chronicles isnt in that winners pack though, makes me sad :( they will be missing out.

Couldn't make it because of a sore throat and no sleep. You are officially connected with SEGA, RubyEclipse?

I think SEGA should make game controllers. They have always had some of the best controllers out there.

If not controllers, it would be great if SEGA made an adapter for Xbox 360 and maybe PS3. Something you could plug in your sega saturn pad or twin stick controller. Dreamcast controller/twin stick support would be great too.

I'd definitely pay $20 for something like that, and I know a lot of other people would too. Would be a great alternative to buying a Mad Catz knock-off of the saturn gamepad for $40.

Wow, I can't believe I missed this, although I don't think I would have won the grand prize since I don't know what much about Sega.

bread's done
Back