Select Adult Swim Box Sets $9-14 on Amazon

Jeremy O'Brien

CAG Veteran
Had Sealab in my PriceDrop list and they dropped and I noticed some other Adult Swim titles had also dropped so I thought I'd post it. If I missed anything, just let me know and I'll edit it in.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Season 1-4 $13.49
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Movie $13.49
Brak Show Season 1-2 $10.49
Frisky Dingo Season 1 $10.49, Season 2 $13.99
Harvey Birdman Season 1-2 $10.49
Robot Chicken Season 1-2 $13.49
Sealab 2021 Season 1-2 $8.99
Sealab 2021 Season 3-4 $10.49
Space Ghost: Coast to Coast Season 1-3 $10.49
Venture Brothers Season 1-2 $13.49

Last edited by a moderator:
all i need is robot chicken 3.... but sealab 1 and 2 are tempting.... show sucked once the captain died.

Robot Chicken S1&2 are on sale for $13.49 each. I'm done with that show, it's gone past its prime. They've achieved retardicon status.

All I really want at this point is Venture Bros. Season 3. I'm tempted to preorder it for $20.99 with that orgasmicly awesome Atari 2600 cart cover art.

7816791.jpg

Those ATHF's have been cheaper in the past. Not a bad price if you want them right now, but they were $12 before.

I agree with Kerig on Robot Chicken. It's lost it's luster.

Edited to show Robot Chicken.

I've already got all of the Aqua Teens, I'm pretty much looking to finish up my Sealab collection out of this.

Too bad about not having Orel. I'd have bought it without a second thought.

Harvey Birdman is enticing, I might jump. Thanks OP.

In case anyone's interested in The Boondocks, I saw season 1 and 2 for $19.99ea at Target yesterday. Deal should be good through the week and I'm pretty sure it's not YMMV.

Tempted for Birdman S2 and Frisky Dingo S2. I shouldn't spend more money right now, but if they're still this price when my Amazon gift card gets here, I'm sold :)

i was actually in an fye over the weekend and havent had time to post it yet but they are doing a bogo and alot of the stuff is on there. some of it is actually on sale on top of the bogo. s2 and 3 of birdman for 16 after discount card.

[quote name='Mako1215']Boondocks is 16.99

and ATHF and Venture brothers is looking pretty sweet.
pixel.gif
[/quote]

Boondocks for me at that price, holy schmokes!

Saint

The Venture Bros. Season 3 preorder was sitting in my cart for awhile. The moment I saw that the price dropped it bought it and Mass Effect: Ascention for filler.

I ordered Sealab 1 and 2 and picked up venture bros season 3. The total came out to be $29.42 (after WA tax) after a mysterious $10 amazon prime discount! That's 3 seasons for $10 each, can't beat that!

[quote name='mkelehan']Anyone who likes cartoons should pick up Harvey Birdman. Great show.[/quote]

Agreed. It is BY FAR the best and funniest original show [adult swim] has ever aired.

bread's done
Back