Select eBay Accounts: $25 off $25.01 YMMV

Bummer...no go for me.  Would have been a nice surprise for the day.

Oh well, thanks for the heads up OP, it was worth a try.

Thank you OP!  I tried it first on a rare edition of a Mass Effect game....no go.  But then I tried it on Gears 5 and it worked!  Got it for just a couple bucks with tax.   Super cool!

I grabbed a Yeti Rambler 30oz tumbler for $8. Thanks for sharing the code! No luck on my wife's account though.

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe its dependent on how long you've been a member of ebay?
Don't think there's a specific audience they're targeting. I have one account from 2002 and another from 2011. Never sold anything on my first account, but have a seller account for the second. Code didn't work on either one.

I'm still so pissed off about their dumbass purge from a few years ago. I don't care if I don't get on that often, I still had a history. Now it's gone :(

What purge?
Not even sure how many years ago now but they decided to get rid of a bunch of accounts they deemed inactive. Not sure if they still do it or not but I guess I didn't log in enough to justify keeping my history around so they just deleted my account and all the history with it.

Any stimulations for the ones it works for?

Nothing from the government is actually free. There is no money tree they can pluck bills from on Capitol Hill. Don’t be so naive.
Yo don't even get me started on the Democrats, and the Republicans? Pshh talk about naive? More like na I've educated myself. Let's talk religion next.

Wow, these coupons usually NEVER work for me but this one did! Perfect timing as I had some stuff saved in my cart that I wanted.

Thanks OP!

No work for me. I tried on 3 different things just to make sure. Thanks for posting though glad it working for some.

I think my account is from 2004 and no go. Think I must have used my brother's account before that or something.

[SIZE=11pt]I’m not a constant buyer and I have been an eBay member since September 13, 2000 though I did not receive any promotional advertisement regarding to this promo code, it did work for me.[/SIZE]

Awesome. Thanks for the heads up OP. The coupon worked for me (not my wife, though), so I picked up a Metallica Blu-ray and a Twisted Sister cd/dvd set for only $1.63 out of pocket. Can’t wait for some metal! 🤘🏻

I didn't receive an e-mail (or I didn't notice it), but it was in my "Messages" on Ebay.  It said it was for being one of their first members.

I didn't receive an e-mail (or I didn't notice it), but it was in my "Messages" on Ebay. It said it was for being one of their first members.
Oh, thanks! I tried the code last night, and it worked, but apparently didn't it in my messages until today. Very interesting, indeed!

Got a copy of Trials of Mana for $7, basically. :)

[SIZE=11pt]I’m not a constant buyer and I have been an eBay member since September 13, 2000 though I did not receive any promotional advertisement regarding to this promo code, it did work for me.[/SIZE]
I'm Sep 7, 2001 and no dice. Wonder if the cutoff is their 5 year anniversary which wikipedia says is Sept 3, 2000.

Looks like either my account didn't get it or it expired. Too bad, as I would have loved to have used it on a Switch game.

bread's done
Back