Select eBay Accounts: $25 off $25.01 YMMV

Edit: Nevermind found the terms, code is no go.

Edit 2: Found someone from Poland selling the RE 2 steelbook cheap so ended up paying just under $9 shipped for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone who was unsuccessful with their existing account, tried to make a new account and use this code? I didn't read the promo details, so maybe that's in the fine print.

Has anyone who was unsuccessful with their existing account, tried to make a new account and use this code? I didn't read the promo details, so maybe that's in the fine print.
Tried it didn't work.

Kinda bs I've been with Ebay for almost 20 years, and I have never gotten to use a promo like this or gotten an email for a promo like this. Great loyalty program Ebay.

If anyone has one and they are unable to find anything to use it on I am interested in working out a deal so I can use it.

Thanks.

Kinda bs I've been with Ebay for almost 20 years, and I have never gotten to use a promo like this or gotten an email for a promo like this.
try getting on their customer service chat. I was with them today (different issue) and they actually solved my problem on the spot. This seems like something where they'd want to fix anyone that fell through the cracks.

try getting on their customer service chat. I was with them today (different issue) and they actually solved my problem on the spot. This seems like something where they'd want to fix anyone that fell through the cracks.
I think people who are getting this who started in 2000 or later lucked out. This is meant for people who have been with ebay for 25 years.

I definitely haven't been with eBay 25 years. Reasonably close, but definitely a year or two short. My experience + the number of 2000s members reporting success mean it can't be a strict 25-year cutoff.

Code didn't work for me but I thought this was funny:

"First purchase
You scored Dreamcast CHU CHU ROCKET - *Brand New* on 8-3-2005."

Epic? I guess the thing that drove me to sign up for eBay was the used Dreamcast I got for $20 in '05.

bread's done
Back