Select games $15.99 - $23.99 w/ Pre-Order @ Best Buy for GCU Members

RedFoxCommando

CAGiversary!
Pre-Order any game and get the following games discounted:

Call of Duty: Ghosts - ( :xb1: / :ps4: ) $23.99 / ( :360: / :ps3: ) $15.99

Thief - ( :xb1: / :ps4: ) $23.99 / ( :360: / :ps3: ) $15.99

Son of Rome - :xb1: $23.99

Dead Rising 3 - :xb1: $23.99

Deal works online but not sure if it works in store.  Appears to be for GCU only.

LINK (if link doesn't work try reloading, I had trouble with the link on Best Buy's website as well)

If it works in store with a $5 deposit, the 50% trade up plus GCU you could presumably boomerang certain games back for a slight profit which would basically pay for your pre-order then use the gift card to pay for the game when it comes out.

A few options for those interested in the deal.

Not the best selection but decent prices for those planning on pre-ordering games and interested in getting any of the games listed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it's Thief on PS3 that's glitching. It's not reducing in price. Try adding COD Ghosts or one of the other eligible games and you'll see that the promo is active for you, Thief is just being excluded for some reason...
Thief (ps3) is the game I wanted....

This promotion does end today.

Also Fifa 15 is now available for Pre-Order - I contacted BB yesterday and they fixed the problem.

I pre-ordered Fifa 15 for $47.99 (comes with $10 RZ points) -- and Dead Rising 3 for $23.99

I never saw Fifa 14 discounted more than what BB offered last year at launch, hence I think $37.99 after RZ is a good price.

Ok, so the other day I somehow added Dead Rising 3 to my cart instead of Thief. So I went to remove it from my cart, but for some reason I can't seem to remove it. No matter how many times I press remove it just stays there. I tried signing out and back into my account, but that didn't help. Anyone know how to fix this?

I know I only signed up for GCU unlocked yesterday....but if i Login online it shows I have it but I can't get this deal to show up??? or rather work...I try preordering one game and adding another to the cart and it's all still full price?
Takes up to 72 hrs to act automatically

Ok, so the other day I somehow added Dead Rising 3 to my cart instead of Thief. So I went to remove it from my cart, but for some reason I can't seem to remove it. No matter how many times I press remove it just stays there. I tried signing out and back into my account, but that didn't help. Anyone know how to fix this?
Clear your cookies & cache

I put in an order with the Payday 2 STEAL edition (Game + it's DLC) + DR3, finally picking it back up after trading it in for $44 in the past.

Played the Dead Rising demo, it was dumb as can be. I've heard almost exclusively that Ryse is way too short and rather redundant. That sounds liek a bargain-bin purchase to me.
Bought Ryse with this deal and it is great. Play on legendary and it provides a great challenge.

Played the Dead Rising demo, it was dumb as can be. I've heard almost exclusively that Ryse is way too short and rather redundant. That sounds liek a bargain-bin purchase to me.
You heard that from pro reviewers. Almost everyone who plays RYSE loves it. Dead Rising 3 is fantastic. I can't imagine a demo doing it justice though.

You heard that from pro reviewers. Almost everyone who plays RYSE loves it. Dead Rising 3 is fantastic. I can't imagine a demo doing it justice though.
Let me just say that I played the demo for dr3 before I bit on this deal and those 30 minutes of gameplay (split into 3) do not do this game justice. I just started and I'm having so much fun collecting all the blueprints and just mowing down zombies. The story seems good enough too. I'm just worried I'll reach the end of the days before I complete the game lol.

If you thought the DR3 demo was dumb, then so be it but Ryse is short enough to nullify the redundancy argument, in my opinion.

Just wanted to say thanks for the heads up on this. I grabbed Thief xbone and Walking dead GOTY xbone for a little over 50 after GCU.

If you thought the DR3 demo was dumb, then so be it but Ryse is short enough to nullify the redundancy argument, in my opinion.
Brevity can minimize redundancy, but that doesn't mean it's nullified. For example, it takes me abotu an hour to be sick of the Assassin's Creed combat system, because it's so shallow and redundant. I'll get Ryse eventually, but it felt like that game was a decent bit of button-mashing and quick-time events that I wouldn't be entertained by for long.

Nope, I didn't read a single review about Ryse because it didn't interest me from the start. That's what the people I talked to online--those who owned and played the game--said. They almost universally said that the game's worth playing eventually, but it's too short to spend much money on.

bread's done
Back