Sell games to gamers - Stunt big business?

Lupuri

CAGiversary!
I have a couple of things I was thinking about trading in, specifically Forza2/Marvel Ultimate and a 20gb HD. Walked into GS yesterday... they are giving $10 for each of them, but yet selling each for a WHOLE lot more. So the question that popped into my head is, why not sell these things online... in an atmosphere like CAG, make a lil more money then the credit given by big game stores, and in doing so, help someone else buy the game they are looking for at a more affordable price?

Um, isn't that what most people who belong to video game forums do? I haven't traded anything into GameStop in at least 5 or 6 years - whenever eBay and trading forums took off...

[quote name='camoor']You know what would be cool.

E. Mail - Mail sent with the power of electricity!

;)[/quote]
I have an even better idea... they should start offering pictures of naked women in sexually provocative positions on the internet. Then I wouldn't have to buy magazines from the 7-11! What do you guys think? I could make millions!

If only there was a website where like minded gamers could gather to do just that.... ;)

or to quote Obi Wan... "You've taken your first step into a larger world."

Its kinda funny you cock bags are hating... when I had a friend I used to play an RPG with online that I met up with again through this forum... He was telling me about all the credit he got trading in games the other day. Soooo... thanks for adding to the douchebaggery, and not the conversation.

Listen, Im not saying that I dont understand how it works, Im merely trying to conversate on the general public and their mentality for trading in games. Thats all...

[quote name='Lupuri']Its kinda funny you cock bags are hating... when I had a friend I used to play an RPG with online that I met up with again through this forum... He was telling me about all the credit he got trading in games the other day. Soooo... thanks for adding to the douchebaggery, and not the conversation.[/quote]

Who's hating?

[quote name='daphatty']:rofl:

Be nice you guys. It's his first time. :lol:[/quote]

Aw, c'mon phatty. It always hurts to get your cherry popped...

I don't know. Normally, I am against duchebaggery for a question. That being said, this one is a bit iffy. I mean, even if you don't stumble into the trading forum here (not a place I go), wouldn't you have some concept of ebay? Heck, my parents understand the major concepts of Ebay, and they've never been on a computer to surf the web (I mean, ever).

Plus, I think in the duchebaggery here, there was the real information sprinkled in.

[quote name='Lupuri']I have a couple of things I was thinking about trading in, specifically Forza2/Marvel Ultimate and a 20gb HD. Walked into GS yesterday... they are giving $10 for each of them, but yet selling each for a WHOLE lot more. So the question that popped into my head is, why not sell these things online... in an atmosphere like CAG, make a lil more money then the credit given by big game stores, and in doing so, help someone else buy the game they are looking for at a more affordable price?[/quote]

Your complaining about the trade in credit of Forza/Marvel when the game was free???? LOL And gamestop has that game listed for like 25 dollars.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']How many cocks can fit in a cock bag anyway?[/quote]

Like you don't already know. Whatever!:lol:

[quote name='Lupuri']Its kinda funny you cock bags are hating... when I had a friend I used to play an RPG with online that I met up with again through this forum... He was telling me about all the credit he got trading in games the other day. Soooo... thanks for adding to the douchebaggery, and not the conversation.[/quote]

No one's hating, they're ragging on you for being oblivious. If you can't take some gentle ribbing, as they say, "If you can't take the kitchen, GET OUT OF THE HEAT."

Don't get all butthurt.

bread's done
Back