Sell your video games to me!

Updated list with Civ Rev, Ninja Gaiden 2, ect.

Currently, I'm looking for Soul Calibur IV Premium Edition or unused download code for Xbox 360. Already have SC4 PE for PS3.

CML for SSBB, No More Heroes, Mario Galaxy, Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, RE4, Assassins Creed, Bioshock LE, Dynasty Warriors 5, Earth Defence Forsce 2017, Devil May Cry 4, Eternal Sonata, GTA4, GoW CE, Lost Odyssey especially, Mass Effect LE, Dead Rising, Ninja Gaiden 2, RSV2, Simpsons. Thakn you. I know this is a lot.

thunder_gamer: PM'd you.
8BitWonder: Sorry, I didn't see any game catch my interest in your trade list (probably because I already own most of them already :p )

Still looking for SC4 PE or unused download code available in the SC4. Willing to trade my reguar SC4 (360) plus cash/game for SC4 PE.

All right. I'm not looking for SC4 PE (360) any more since I was able to exchange my regular edition for premium edition for the same price after using $10 off coupon at Best Buy.

However, I'm looking for another Soul Calibur 4 (PS3) for a friend.

I want too many of your games to count. CML for alot of stuff. Message me if you see anything you want, and I'm sure we can work something out. Thanks.

Sorry Placebo, I don't see anything on your list that I want at this moment. RevdrJFlash: please send me your offer via PM.

Updated: I've just added Silent Hill Homecoming (PS3) to my list.

Just got Fallout 3 and Midnight Club LA so I'm not looking for these games anymore. Looking for a complete copy of Shenmue for Dreamcast. Thanks.

I just finished my game inventory and I don't know if I should be happy or sad because the total count has surpassed 750 mark. >_< Looking to sell some games and trade for some wanted games.

endlessPRO: Sorry, bro. I have all the games you have for trading. You can PM me your offer price if you like. Thanks.

Looking to sell Guitar Hero World Tour (360) sealed and other games to recoup my spending for this month.

LOL @my last post date stamp. It's been a while since I updated this thread. Now I have my own game store and I need more inventory to fill up the store. So please send me a PM for what games you want to sell. I will try to reply asap. Thanks.

bread's done
Back