Sell your video games to me!

cleaver: I don't see any game that I'm intersted in trading for Viva Pinata; however, I'd like to get Ninja Scroll. Willing to sell it to me?

Added Dead or Alive Xtreme 2. Just pick this baby up at EB Games. ( ^ _ ^ ) Ah, I have too many games to play right now. Hope my wife doesn't hate me, haha.

Saints Row & Enchanted Arms are pending for a trade.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Im interested in

Viva Pinata
Condemned
Final Fantasy XII

Please CML or PM me prices in mind. I will pay for these. Thanks.[/quote] I'm not looking to sell Viva Pinata SE right now. I bought it brand new $50 and it's still sealed so I won't sell it less than what it cost me to obtain it. I always save the receipt so I can always get my money back if I change my mind later. I am interested in your wired X360 controller though.

would you want a regular oblivion? Its just about brand new. Played once. Didnt care for it.:)

Sorry dinaboo. I was interested in your Godfather but someone just sold their copy to me.

Added The Godfather, Rumble Roses XX, and LotR: BfME. All for 360.

Saints Row & Enchanted Arms are traded. Btw, anyone is playing SvR07 online, add my XBL so we can play with each other.

[quote name='VGI-Shinobi']Sorry dinaboo. I was interested in your Godfather but someone just sold their copy to me.[/quote]

D'OH! :wall:

I decided to throw in the Gameboy player in sealed condition on here (or eBay?) since I don't think I will have time to use it. Also added a powerplay package for PSP.

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Would you be interested in a styraight trade: Rainbow 6 vegas for your Viva pinata?? PLZZZZZZ pm me!

:eek: nice 360 list! i think you have more 360 games on your list than anyone on CAG! cml for a bunch and maybe we can work something out.

might also buy.

All right, my wife has been swept through my game lair like a tornado and she asked me to get rid some of the extra games I currently have. For now, I've updated with a few more games to the list. Will probably add more extra copy when I have more time to reorganize my game library.

Oh yea, I'm looking for a copy of Lost Planet Collector Edition. I can trade my normal version + something else (game or cash), up to you. Thanks.

are you only trading games or will you sell?
if so, can you pm me prices for
fifa world cup 06
and smackdown v raw 07
both for xbox 360

thanks

Added my Romance of the Three Kingdoms collection to the trade list. Even the new release RTK 11. I'd say it's the best strategy game on PS2 and the best game in the series. I'm not really trying to get rid of it but it's the other way around, I'd like more people to know about this awesome strategy game and buy it.

Sorry, I'm only interested in trading Chrono Cross guide.

Happy Valentine bump. Add a whole bunch of guides, including Xenosaga 3 and such.

Subsidon: Sorry, I'm not looking to sell Oblivion. Mostly trade for 360 games.

Update: New RPG games & guides added to the PS2 list. Make it as awesome as the 360 section.

[quote name='Kayden']Can I get a quote for:
Ninety Nine Nights
Lost Planet
Smackdown 2007
[/quote]

^^^^^^

CML for Call of Duty 3, Top Spin 2, Dead or Alive 4 Hori Arcade stick, Elder Scroll IV: Oblivion Collector, The Outfit, and King Kong.

bread's done
Back