• Okami (complete)
  • Resident Evil 4 (complete)
XBOX 360
  • Saints Row (complete)
  • LEGO Star Wars 2 (complete)
  • Table Tennis (sealed)
  • Project Gotham Racing 3 (complete)
CML for these.

If you are willing to work something out my Gamestop has a copy of Lunar 2 for PS1.

All PMs replied!

schwartz: I would ship to Canada but I'd like to avoid it since the new rules from the Canadian governent applied, items shipped from outside the country will take longer time to process and reach Canadian residents. I sent a game to a friend and it took like almost a month.

Pratt75 & mrblinG22: Thanks but those X360 games are either I already have or recently bought them and waiting on them to arrive.

cml for

* Enchanted Arm w/ comic book (complete)
* Samurai Warriors 2 (complete)
* Tomb Raider Legend (sealed)
* Project Dark Zero LE (sealed)
* Dead Rising (complete)
* Kameo (sealed)
* NBA 2K6 (sealed)
* Fight Night Round 3 (complete)
* Dead or Alive 4 (complete)
* Project Gotham Racing 3 (complete)
* NBA Live 06 (sealed)
* Ridge Racer 6 (sealed)
* Burnout Revenge (complete)
* Fifa World Cup 2006 (complete)
* Hitman Blood Money (complete)
* Moto GP 06 (complete)
* Condemned (complete)
* Chromehounds (sealed)

CML for PSU, double Agent, FFXII and Okami. :whistle2:D

I'd trade you Condemned and PGR3 for your unsealed Double Agent if you're interested.

PM a price for each of these or a possible trade of one of these for my copy of Battlefield 2: Modern Combat 360:

Just Cause (complete)
Dead or Alive 4 (complete)
The Outfit (complete)
Hitman Blood Money (complete)
Ninety-nine Nights (complete)

Interested in your VP2. If I have anything that interests you in a trade, please let me know on my TL or send a message. Thanks.

Check my list for your Lunar and ICO guides.. also the Mortal Kombat: Armageddon guide if you see anything worthwhile. Thanks!

Oh, and Digital Devil Saga 2, but that one's a long shot.l

marvel? i got marvel vs capcom 4 da dreamcast but dats all i have and i dont think thats the one u wanted but did u cml?

DustBoogie, winson, kevzik, kittycatgirl2k:
I checked all trade lists but there is nothing I'm intested in. I think we have the same taste since I already have those items. I wanted to get Rumbles Roses XX but I bought it now.

bread's done
Back